Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96 - page 25. (Read 114219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
December 09, 2013, 06:32:05 PM
I may have found how to solve the Chrome problem
I didn't have the free time I wanted to have though so you'll have to wait a bit more

I thought about adding custom CSSs. BT++ would allow you to replace the current BT CSS with others. Those won't be from me, but I can host some on the server if some of you want to share yours. Thoughts?

My password doesn't work. Due to me using Tor, or...?
Hmm I don't know, give it a try without Tor

Add CSS! Pleasepleasepleaseplease!
666th post can't be ignored! CSS quickly added, you can test with "a:hover{color:green;}" or with http://btpp.jampa.eu/css/jackjack.css (for testing purposes only, things might get ugly)

Topic ignore is coming soon

I found a big problem with Chrome, I didn't notice that it refuses all my addeventlisteners... Gotta check that, it can be the problem

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
December 09, 2013, 04:16:38 AM
I didn't have the free time I wanted to have though so you'll have to wait a bit more

I thought about adding custom CSSs. BT++ would allow you to replace the current BT CSS with others. Those won't be from me, but I can host some on the server if some of you want to share yours. Thoughts?

Add CSS! Pleasepleasepleaseplease!
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
December 09, 2013, 01:56:07 AM

CSS isn't as important to me as being able to ignore topics. There's topics that I literally have to read over every single day a dozen times that I have never once cared about. It's driving me insane!
legendary
December 08, 2013, 06:13:08 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
December 08, 2013, 12:30:24 PM
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
December 08, 2013, 12:07:29 PM
joesmoe2012, I just reported you as a suspicious account and it works for me. (JackJack, please remove it, haha'
I use Chrome 30.0.1599.101m and the latest Tampermonkey extension.
Removed
I'll be able to code again in the following hours

Sweeeeet, can't wait Smiley
legendary
December 08, 2013, 10:48:07 AM
joesmoe2012, I just reported you as a suspicious account and it works for me. (JackJack, please remove it, haha'
Removed
I'll be able to code again in the following hours
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
December 08, 2013, 08:53:21 AM

On OS X?

Does the add note feature work for you?
I use Windows 7 x64 edition. The "Add note"-feature works sometimes.

I think it's an os x specific problem as many of the features work right for me Sad
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
December 08, 2013, 08:46:07 AM

On OS X?

I use Windows 7 x64 edition. The "Add note"-feature works sometimes.
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
December 08, 2013, 08:35:23 AM

On OS X?

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
December 08, 2013, 07:54:36 AM
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
December 08, 2013, 02:47:33 AM
Report suspicious person doesn't work in chrome either.

I tried using FF for a few days, but hate it.
legendary
December 02, 2013, 05:37:12 PM
Well, recent events tend to prove that SSL is shit.

The new priorities are: short tasks/fixes, then JJL, then Chrome bugs
Please please please an ignore topic function Smiley

• Fix image upload
  • Ignore topics
  • JJL implementation
  • Chrome bugs

Please note I can't develop before Saturday, so don't expect anything until then

How does JJL work?
The server has a Bitcoin address and the corresponding private key.
Each JJL-protected page is a JSON that has the following syntax:
Code:
{"address":"1aDdrESS", "signature":"GhdkoEdj838DHslslDIZE8h65EE29", "response":"This is the actual response, it can be a stringified JSON too"}
Obviously, the page is accepted ONLY IF signature is a signature of response by address AND address is the correct address for the server

How will BT++ implement that?
The address of the server will be written inside. In case of emergency/whatever, it can be changed.

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
November 30, 2013, 08:05:25 AM
Please please please an ignore topic function Smiley
legendary
November 30, 2013, 07:12:37 AM
For the note box that pops up (i'm in firefox now, its working Smiley Please make the text box much bigger, and have the current notes restored into it, so when you want to add a small note to someon and yo ualready have some notes on them, you don't have to start all over.

Make the text box like 5 rows or something so that it's big enough to see multiple notes at once Smiley

Also, the photo uploading still isn't working for me, even with firefox (so i couldn't get it to work for firefox nor chrome).
Yeah I didn't find yet what is bad in Chrome (didn't have much time either)
Ok for the text box

I didn't notice the image uplaod was broken, working on it
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
November 30, 2013, 01:50:51 AM
For the note box that pops up (i'm in firefox now, its working Smiley Please make the text box much bigger, and have the current notes restored into it, so when you want to add a small note to someon and yo ualready have some notes on them, you don't have to start all over.

Make the text box like 5 rows or something so that it's big enough to see multiple notes at once Smiley

Also, the photo uploading still isn't working for me, even with firefox (so i couldn't get it to work for firefox nor chrome).
legendary
November 29, 2013, 07:12:29 PM
Yep
You can even ask me to add a new price source

Would you like something like "favorites posts" or "favorites threads" or "favorites users"?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 28, 2013, 09:55:19 AM
That's a pretty cool script,It might be useful in the future but according to the picture it takes the price from Mtgox? can't you select the exchanger to import BTC price from.
You can get a price from Mt.Gox, BitStamp, BTC-e, BitCoinAverage and Bitonic (useful if you live in The Netherlands).
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 28, 2013, 09:53:04 AM
That's a pretty cool script,It might be useful in the future but according to the picture it takes the price from Mtgox? can't you select the exchanger to import BTC price from.
legendary
November 27, 2013, 02:57:13 PM
Also, being able to automatically GPG sign messages would be nice. Smiley
That's something I considered but I finally thought that nobody would trust a userscript for any cryptography use
It's javascript, so everybody can checkout the source (I occasionally check the script for suspicious stuff, haha). That is why I don't see a reason to not do it.
Another problem is the implementation. I know that I can include external scripts but I really like the script being dependency-free. GPG will likely require a solid library though.
Otherwise I could ask for a passphrase and get a Bitcoin address from it, that would be used to sign/encrypt messages.
Give me your thoughts, hopefully we will find a compromise.
Hmmm, well importing isn't recommended and asking for a passhrase which returns a Bitcoin address can be obtained when it isn't send on a HTTPS connection. I, personally, would use the most filthy trick there is. Just copy paste the whole GPG library into the script. Hahaha.
The passphrase wouldn't go to the server
And I'll definitely not copy paste a whole library Wink

Otherwise I could ask for a passphrase and get a Bitcoin address from it, that would be used to sign/encrypt messages.
Now there's an idea. Check out the source of bitaddress.org for starters.
Thanks, I hope it's not huge
Pages:
Jump to: