Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinTalk++ script - v0.2.96 - page 31. (Read 114219 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 10, 2013, 06:25:55 AM
Yesterday it worked for a few minutes Tongue
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
November 10, 2013, 04:18:10 AM
Your server's been down for 2 weeks now. Tongue
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 09, 2013, 08:17:49 PM
I see a pesky * Roll Eyes No problems other then that currently.

Suggestion: Change "Add note" to "Remove Note" once clicked and remove the note when you click on it. Then well, change it back to "Add Note".
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
November 09, 2013, 07:48:10 PM
The new version is here, please report any problem
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 09, 2013, 06:19:38 PM
Longer than I thought because of bad settings but I'm on it
No worries dude Wink
legendary
November 09, 2013, 06:07:36 PM
Longer than I thought because of bad settings but I'm on it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2013, 08:06:50 AM
I have some free time today.

I am setting up the new server. It's lent by joesmoe2012, who doesn't have access to the files. I won't put the Chrome updates on his server so that you can be 100% sure the updates are legit.

This might be a strange request, but could you add Bitonic to the ticker list (https://bitonic.nl/json/sell?part=offer&check=btc&btc=1)?
It is a local Dutch service used to sell and buy Bitcoins and that way Dutch people can see how much they can get for 1 Bitcoin right now.
I already hacked it into my own version, but it would be nice if it was in the official release.
Added in the future version

Yeah Thanx for this
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 09, 2013, 06:54:59 AM

I am setting up the new server. It's lent by joesmoe2012, who doesn't have access to the files. I won't put the Chrome updates on his server so that you can be 100% sure the updates are legit.

This might be a strange request, but could you add Bitonic to the ticker list (https://bitonic.nl/json/sell?part=offer&check=btc&btc=1)?
It is a local Dutch service used to sell and buy Bitcoins and that way Dutch people can see how much they can get for 1 Bitcoin right now.
I already hacked it into my own version, but it would be nice if it was in the official release.

Alright, sounds good dude and thanks! Wink
legendary
November 09, 2013, 06:45:37 AM

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 08, 2013, 07:20:35 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
November 05, 2013, 12:51:52 PM
I have stumbled onto a hidden gem in this forum!
I'm glad you like it Smiley

Let me nag some more, "Mark all as read" disappears from "Show new replies to your posts." when you have this script running. Roll Eyes
Done!

I also changed the size of an ad because it was too small (first advertiser is here, the big ad at the top)
(0.2.28)
Yeah, I saw that one, but it didn't bother me to much Tongue
Only display ads if your server's actually working? ...Tongue
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 05, 2013, 05:23:19 AM

Let me nag some more, "Mark all as read" disappears from "Show new replies to your posts." when you have this script running. Roll Eyes
Done!

I also changed the size of an ad because it was too small (first advertiser is here, the big ad at the top)
(0.2.28)
Yeah, I saw that one, but it didn't bother me to much Tongue
legendary
November 05, 2013, 05:16:00 AM

Done!

(0.2.28)
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 05, 2013, 05:01:31 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 04, 2013, 07:42:44 PM
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 04, 2013, 06:32:04 PM
Yeah I don't know why I didn't hide them... Sometimes I do strange things.
Anyway, I changed that but I kept the same version number so it's likely you'll be the only one to see those deactivated links Grin Well, until the next version
Aaah, much better Wink Thanks!
legendary
November 04, 2013, 06:25:27 PM
Thanks Smiley
I still have to make the bitads admin validate my account first
A-ads doesn't need any validation though... I think I'll use a-ads for now

I just added them in 0.2.25
Chrome users must wait until the server is up back or until I set up a new server
I will kick his ass for you.
I did it, by choosing a-ads Grin

I noticed that there is a permanent '*' now that the server is down. If the server is still dead this evening I'll register elsewhere.
Yeah, I wanted to tell you that. It might be smart to disable that when the server is down Tongue
Better fix it!

0.2.27 fixes the *, hides the [ ] [+ -] when the server is down and disable the user links (toggle sig, report scammer and add note)
I would prefer not seeing it at all, instead of not working links Tongue But oh well, I nag to much.
Yeah I don't know why I didn't hide them... Sometimes I do strange things.
Anyway, I changed that but I kept the same version number so it's likely you'll be the only one to see those deactivated links Grin Well, until the next version
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
November 04, 2013, 06:19:10 PM
Thanks Smiley

Chrome users must wait until the server is up back or until I set up a new server

I noticed that there is a permanent '*' now that the server is down. If the server is still dead this evening I'll register elsewhere.
Yeah, I wanted to tell you that. It might be smart to disable that when the server is down Tongue
Better fix it!

0.2.27 fixes the *, hides the [ ] [+ -] when the server is down and disable the user links (toggle sig, report scammer and add note)
I would prefer not seeing it at all, instead of not working links Tongue But oh well, I nag to much.
legendary
November 04, 2013, 06:16:24 PM
Thanks Smiley

Better fix it!

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
November 04, 2013, 04:54:26 PM
Sent ya a PM, happy to donate a server for your efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: