Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWisdom.com - Live Bitcoin/LiteCoin Charts - page 9. (Read 502567 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 101
hashrate display seems broken.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hi,
no-ads prizes are really those?

BTC0.04 / month (~ 100 USD)
BTC0.4 / year (~ 1000 USD)

(just asking, if this is updated to current prize)
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Hi,

yesterday yu changed the home page of bitcoinwisdom...
It was better before.

I really miss the old one.

Please, let the user choose, or do a page where is possible visualize the BTC market like before.

Your change will be very appreciated

Best Regards

Matthew

I agree.. not sure what's with the change to the home page.  Where did the Bitcoin market summaries go?

Changes are good, at least it shows that the project is not abandoned. I have a dream: bitcoinwisdom optimized for mobiles  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Yup, both BTC and LTC market lists are missing on the main page.

Kinda bummed.
Activity: 418
Merit: 252
Proud Canuck
Hi,

It was better before.

Please, let the user choose, or do a page where is possible visualize the BTC market like before.

Best Regards

Matthew

I agree.. not sure what's with the change to the home page.  Where did the Bitcoin market summaries go?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4387
diamond-handed zealot
looks the same to me
Activity: 1
Hi,

It was better before.

Best Regards

Matthew
Activity: 776
Merit: 536
you should remove btc-e.

Sad

Not a sure thing, yet.   *Fingers crossed*
Activity: 14
you should remove btc-e.
Activity: 2
Hello, guys, how can i export into table or csv file price history for pair for period and timeframe i needed?

Thank you,
Alex
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Hi

when will add ETX and DASH ?

It has been requested many times now and they still haven't added it. I think they have some reasons for why they are not adding ETX and DASH
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
When will the ltc profit calculator on bitcoinwisdom have the correct block reward? Right now newbs who use it get tricked into thinking their miner investment will pay twice as much as is reality.  Shocked
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Hi

when will add ETX and DASH ?
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Hello,

seems that both LTC calculator and the LTC diff page calculates the earned amounts with block reward 50LTC

Is there going to be a fix for this?

EDIT: Seems that bitcoinwisdom has been last active August 27, 2015, 02:33:32 PM  Sad

Yeah, he hasn't been active for years now. You can try to get in touch via e-mail.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
it's weird we don't have Eth pairs in bitcoinwisdom...

The dev is probably busy with his own personal life.

This service is provided free as it is, and lots of people made this request, now you can just wait and see if the devs add it.
Activity: 25
it's weird we don't have Eth pairs in bitcoinwisdom...
Activity: 10
Please Add LTC/EUR pair for Coinbase (you got only BTC/USD there). Chart of yours are grait however I need this pair it will have future, but coinbase chart are preatty useless.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1
Hey
I've seen a lot of email messages of my tries to restore the password  that I haven't requested during last 2 days and I even do not know a way to report this kind of attack. So I decided to report here...
It looks like I can do nothing with the fact that someone is trying to hack my account now.
I have been receiving these password reset attempts for months, sometimes only a day apart.  I have a strong, unique password, so I'm not too freaked out.  Given how much of this kind of attack is going on, the site owner should at least make it more cumbersome to ask for a password reset.  This is getting annoying.

This has been such a nice site for so long, but it doesn't look like it is being maintained very well, and as people have noted, there is no reliable way to contact the owner.

Does anyone know any reason I should be more concerned about this kind of attack?
Activity: 44
Please add ETH/USD and ETH/BTC. Your charting site is significantly better than cryptowat.ch. While I understand that updating the site is a undertaking, you have created the best web based charting site and any update would be much appreciated!
Activity: 10
Please add eth/usd
Pages:
Jump to: