Pages:
Author

Topic: BitcoinWisdom.com - Live Bitcoin/LiteCoin Charts - page 8. (Read 502567 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 18
Maybe it's been discussed, I haven't been in here in a few weeks, but what's up with your litecoin prices?  In your Android app it's been flatlined at about $42 for weeks and the "LTC/USD" price at the top of https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ shows $41.279 too.  Yet lower down in the page and on Litecoinpool.org it's actually up at $78 or so.

legendary
Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

OP how about adding bitcoin cash? thanks.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Really wish these guys would get their shit together and get this site going again with some active exchanges and a current diff calculator for both LTC and BTC like it used to be. Pretty sad they dropped off the map so to speak recently.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
Try also https://ethereumwisdom.com/bitcoin! There are real-time data and charts for all the exchanges, a widget for traders and many crypto coins listed

Thanks. But this just has exchange rates.

What we're looking for difficulty and hashrate stats.
Activity: 261
Merit: 110
Try also https://ethereumwisdom.com/bitcoin! There are real-time data and charts for all the exchanges, a widget for traders and many crypto coins listed
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
So I got tired of not having the data, and implemented it myself - currently only for Litecoin since that's what I'm invested in. If you want a (very similar) site for litecoin, feel free to come over to http://ltcwisdom.net/

The markets aren't there yet, but I'm working on it. I had to port my object-relational database model from Objective C on the Mac to C++ (I ended up creating a clone of Foundation in C++, which made the rest of it go pretty easily, not that anyone here cares [grin]). That now appears to be working, so I have some work to do with web sockets to get the live feed up and running, and we'll have similar functionality as the old site, at least for litecoin.

I may be persuaded to do bitcoin, but since I don't use it, it's not high on my list right now ...

Fantastic Job thanks but really also need for Bitcoin. Please? Pretty please?

+1! Here's your chance to replace Bitcoinwisdom.com, which has been a staple for years.

BTW, as a Mac developer from way back I'm impressed. Are you planning to open source your Foundation clone?
Activity: 1
So I got tired of not having the data, and implemented it myself - currently only for Litecoin since that's what I'm invested in. If you want a (very similar) site for litecoin, feel free to come over to http://ltcwisdom.net/

The markets aren't there yet, but I'm working on it. I had to port my object-relational database model from Objective C on the Mac to C++ (I ended up creating a clone of Foundation in C++, which made the rest of it go pretty easily, not that anyone here cares [grin]). That now appears to be working, so I have some work to do with web sockets to get the live feed up and running, and we'll have similar functionality as the old site, at least for litecoin.

I may be persuaded to do bitcoin, but since I don't use it, it's not high on my list right now ...

Fantastic Job thanks but really also need for Bitcoin. Please? Pretty please?
Activity: 5

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000
Wen u add LTC & ETH (Bitstamp) markets?

Huh  Huh  Huh
Could you please update the website to no longer use BTC-e for the default prices?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
What's happened to the difficulty chart? Are you fixing it any time soon? (as well as the exchange rate of the calculator that is bound to dead btc-e)

Don't know if you are going to get much from them, they haven't logged in in quite a while.

Summary - BitcoinWisdom
Name:   BitcoinWisdom
Activity:   602
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   April 29, 2013, 07:21:44 AM
Last Active:   August 27, 2015, 02:33:32 PM

It's really a good page too. 

Why they change the first page recently (three months ago?)
I think they will not using anymore the forum, but probably they read use, and maybe adapt a little their site.
I like check btc price with this tool, because I can see some of the principles btc market in just one page... Perhaps, why not add also Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash?
I know, probably this is an "heresy" because there is only bitcoin ecc ecc.
But I guess could be interesting see such info also on bitcoinwisdom. I hope admin like and will implement my suggestion Wink
Activity: 2
What's happened to the difficulty chart? Are you fixing it any time soon? (as well as the exchange rate of the calculator that is bound to dead btc-e)

Don't know if you are going to get much from them, they haven't logged in in quite a while.

Summary - BitcoinWisdom
Name:   BitcoinWisdom
Activity:   602
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   April 29, 2013, 07:21:44 AM
Last Active:   August 27, 2015, 02:33:32 PM

It's really a good page too. 

Activity: 37
Activity: 2
== April 29, 2013, 08:34:33 AM ==
Hi all,
After several weeks hard working, new featured market watching site http://bitcoinwisdom.com/ is up , currently only support Mt.Gox BTC/USD market. Hope you like it Smiley

I hope you are still taking suggestions.  I really like this web page you have provided.   I have been on several other and have noticed some features would would help improve this one.

Suggestions:

1. Add a means to manually adjust the the the displayed chart range up and down.  IE to be able to move the displayed graph up and down within the window.  Currently it is automatic.

2. Add a means to manually adjust the price value width manually.  IE to be able to shrink or expand the graph from top to bottom.

3. Add support for GDAX exchange.  Currently you have Coinbase as title.  But not sure if it is the same seeing that Coinbase uses GDAX as it's exchange.

I am new to bitcoin trading and the exchanges in general.  But it is easy for me to see things that help and I am more than willing to pass them on.

Activity: 430
Merit: 500
Is there any other sites that would be this useful?

Don't need the calculator but a estimation of next difficulty would be nice
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4387
diamond-handed zealot
the site is clearly on autopilot, the owner does not care
Activity: 5
hashrate display seems broken.

Yeah, the LTC difficulty is now stuck as well. It's showing the difficulty of the last period, not the current one.

The LTC calculator has been broken for a while, it's returning figures at 2x what the real value ought to be
Activity: 55
If you could add Bitmex to markets, that would be awesome.
BTC-e is dead. Some charts are frozen.
Pages:
Jump to: