Pages:
Author

Topic: BitCone.net | Free Invest | Earn up to 500%! - page 2. (Read 9257 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I can't withdraw, I did a succesfull withdraw today and now it's stuck on saying 'You must confirm the withdraw via your e-mail address.'
Activity: 14

Admin whats with my problem?

We have not found Your investment, we are sure, that we not lost any of investment during reset.

and what is this?!
https://blockchain.info/tx/1be15cf5e9d5209b6cb058c6226a5d3a148822620e54af97b3fbc4f3cc97a7c9
O.K Enjoy my big amount, scammers.

Its not our deposit address and newer was...
Thats right - our site not work perfect, but we never scam anybody!
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

We have not found Your investment, we are sure, that we not lost any of investment during reset.

and what is this?!
https://blockchain.info/tx/1be15cf5e9d5209b6cb058c6226a5d3a148822620e54af97b3fbc4f3cc97a7c9
O.K Enjoy my big amount, scammers.

Number of deposits: 2397 (10.10869731 BTC in total)

Number of payouts: 5849 (2.075978851 BTC in total)

More than 10 BTC paid in and 2 paid out!
We are not perfect - but try to trust us!
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Admin, can you read your PM?

We have not reset any investments - so its mean, if You bough anything - You shuold to have it.

Admin, I bought Level Cafe and my investments is same like free acc. Can you tell me why?!!!
At least give me back my money. torro40

I bought it when the price was 10mBTC per Cafe level. And still have only one Cafe lvl.
What now?
TX: 1be15cf5e9d5209b6cb058c6226a5d3a148822620e54af97b3fbc4f3cc97a7c9
Adress: 1PMbsN55tm6Fu4Wgt2zg1YKKD....

Let send us Your account name - we will try to investigate it.

torro40. Thanks
how much Windraw, this site paying or no? Embarrassed

We processed all of ours withdrawals.

Not paying for me..

I still get the msg :" You must confirm the withdraw via your e-mail address."  but never received the e-mail and there's no option to resend it..

What mailbox do You use? Also, please let me know Your address - ill check.
I withdraw 2x yesterday and today, there are notif in the spam mailbox but did not get into the wallet?

Let me know Your BTC address - will check.

All withdrawals from last 24hours are processed correctly
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week

Not paying for me..

I still get the msg :" You must confirm the withdraw via your e-mail address."  but never received the e-mail and there's no option to resend it..

I withdraw 2x yesterday and today, there are notif in the spam mailbox but did not get into the wallet?
Activity: 718
Merit: 500

Not paying for me..

I still get the msg :" You must confirm the withdraw via your e-mail address."  but never received the e-mail and there's no option to resend it..

PM sent, thanks

Not paying for me..

I still get the msg :" You must confirm the withdraw via your e-mail address."  but never received the e-mail and there's no option to resend it..

Activity: 718

Not paying for me..

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
you are not the only one, even with the free cafe if you take 0.01 it give you 0.001...
 even whene it reach the max and i type the captcha it say wrong, and it's not, and it reset the counter.
at least for me it's totally bugged the system, even the free one not worth the time of the captcha right now Roll Eyes

We working on it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game
has anyone received any recent payouts from this site
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Not worth it, guys ...
I have tried in various ways and with different browsers. The script is too buggy and it is obvious that the admin does not have knowledge (or will) to fix that.
I will not even try to invest anything until I see progress on the free Level.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
you are not the only one, even with the free cafe if you take 0.01 it give you 0.001...
 even whene it reach the max and i type the captcha it say wrong, and it's not, and it reset the counter.
at least for me it's totally bugged the system, even the free one not worth the time of the captcha right now Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Admin, why is the captcha so hard... I carefully type it and most of the time it still says "The security code entered was incorrect". And worse still, after the failing captcha my current fulfillment amount goes way down.

Also, I've requested a withdraw and haven't received any payout yet.

I'm a paying customer (I bought the Pet shop for 0.25 BTC) with username CapitalGain. Could you please fix these problems/bugs/glitches?

It could show 0 but if You retype it will be add correctly to to Your balance.

No, it doesn't for me. i bought the Pet shop and I should gain 1.62 mBTC an hour (0.00045 * 3600 seconds). With that advertised rate I should break even in about 6.5 days, since I paid 250 mBTC for it.

I've been withdrawing all day long and filling out captchas and hardly even collected 0.23 mBTC so far.  It is not giving me the correct payout at all. At this rate it would take a year to get ROI.

In addition, I tried to withdraw to my wallet a long time ago but received nothing yet.

Admin, could you please take a look at this and give me a response? Thank you.

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
http://s17.postimg.org/r6nj81f57/image.png
Admin, why is the captcha so hard... I carefully type it and most of the time it still says "The security code entered was incorrect". And worse still, after the failing captcha my current fulfillment amount goes way down.

I'm a paying customer (I bought the Pet shop for 0.25 BTC) with username CapitalGain. Could you please fix these problems/bugs/glitches?

It could show 0 but if You retype it will be add correctly to to Your balance.
Activity: 728

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
buged like hell for free users.. after reload the side Current fulfillment go back to 0 every time..
Pages:
Jump to: