Pages:
Author

Topic: BitCone.net | Free Invest | Earn up to 500%! - page 5. (Read 9257 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I've been playing the game in my sig link below the faucet. totally free, haven't earned yet as my strategy of totally dominance over ponzi unravels itself into the second dimensional eye sight of the fish. lol
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Admin PM,
Can you fix it, or at least answer me? Thanks
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
try to refresh after few minutes you take the money...your counter will restart almost a 0  Grin Grin

i had good feelings for this new po...website...but... Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Yesterday after restart i got 0.39 mBtc. Then suddenly 0.0.
I think , ok it`s a ponzi and i expected something like that and started over again.

I few hours before restart i requested a withdraw , clicked on confirmation link on email but FREE ACCOUNT user didn`t get anything.
Soo right now i`m not going to invest there.

u gonna be stupid man. while we've no any evidence that the site pays don't invest!

Like I said. I`m not going to invest there.
 There is to much versions about people claimed that they got paid.

oh,sorry,man ))) i missed not when read your post )
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think , ok it`s a ponzi and i expected something like that and started over again.

I few hours before restart i requested a withdraw , clicked on confirmation link on email but FREE ACCOUNT user didn`t get anything.

u gonna be stupid man. while we've no any evidence that the site pays don't invest!

Like I said. I`m not going to invest there.
 There is to much versions about people claimed that they got paid.

now i found a new bug...while ur waiting and counter is counting... )))
captcha time is about 3-4 minutes. If you waitin' more time - your captcha is not valid and after page refreshing your fulfillment is halved  Grin
fu*k! my balance is 0 now!!!
wtf???!!!!
Admin?! where is my confirmed payout? and why my balance is ZERO?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ToQcHista
yesterday i have 0.282 mbtc now even have 0 mbtc , don't and nothing before make.

Before restart or after?

now write > 4.959E-5 mBTC

in withdraw that click do not fund write. Sad

Activity: 93
http://s17.postimg.org/r6nj81f57/image.png
yesterday i have 0.282 mbtc now even have 0 mbtc , don't and nothing before make.

Before restart or after?
Activity: 98
ToQcHista
my account has ben dellet Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I have only one account -  may  somebody from Your IP register more?
I requested one withdrawal after restart, it was in my wallet 5minutes after requested. My we need to give them another chance?
Activity: 70
all scams have the same excuses.  first it starts with being late on payments and saying it will be a couple hours then it they come back with that they were ddoss attacked and they lost all btc.  same old story every time. im sick of this bs.  somebody please point me to someone that is legit and keeps there promises on this.  thanks
You should have known all this going in. And if you want a site like this that is legit, not gonna happen. Try diggit.io and play some minesweeper.

I just went a had a look at diggit.io. That site is nothing like this site and definitely not where to go to if you want a bitcone/flow site that is legit. People would love a game like this that is legit. Minesweeping and Dice games are nothing like this site other than you both stand chance to lose money
Diggit.io is a very good site, and with the faucet you will make way more there then with this scam.

I will take you up on that offer and if for the life of me I can work out how to play it, I will see if this is true! Cheesy Smiley I would still argue that if people were looking for a more legit site like bitconewolf etc then diggit is nothing like those sites.
I didn't mean it was just like this, just that you will earn way more and it is legit.
Activity: 168
SCAM !! I Doing PO yesterday , however Up Now Not Sent To wallet ?

Lets hope you haven't sent it to 'his' wallet that is automatically there when you load up withdrawal
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
SCAM !! I Doing PO yesterday , however Up Now Not Sent To wallet ?
all scams have the same excuses.  first it starts with being late on payments and saying it will be a couple hours then it they come back with that they were ddoss attacked and they lost all btc.  same old story every time. im sick of this bs.  somebody please point me to someone that is legit and keeps there promises on this.  thanks
You should have known all this going in. And if you want a site like this that is legit, not gonna happen. Try diggit.io and play some minesweeper.

I just went a had a look at diggit.io. That site is nothing like this site and definitely not where to go to if you want a bitcone/flow site that is legit. People would love a game like this that is legit. Minesweeping and Dice games are nothing like this site other than you both stand chance to lose money
Diggit.io is a very good site, and with the faucet you will make way more there then with this scam.

I will take you up on that offer and if for the life of me I can work out how to play it, I will see if this is true! Cheesy Smiley I would still argue that if people were looking for a more legit site like bitconewolf etc then diggit is nothing like those sites.
ah another sick site.
who wants join ponzi scheme site?
yes we are, poor man. we are poor and join this scheme.
so sad with this system.
Don't be so negative.. we gotta focus on the proper problems and discuss properly    Wink

Touché Wink
Pages:
Jump to: