Pages:
Author

Topic: BitConnect is a SCAM? - page 3. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:09:07 AM
Yes it was and it always will be. Sorry for the people that believed in it
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
January 17, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
I think it has a not good way to attract the investors. Its way likes Ponzi and I do not like that. Its price has fallen down about 10 times now and hope its investors will be safe
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 03:18:32 AM
Ohhh never mind,......  Looks like they did close lending platform etc.   Reasons stated don't make sense to me.  Based in the UK why did they give a f*ck what the US said to them ?? Promise to make investors whole........  I personally have been taking my interest payments out and have gotten 75% of my investment out so not terrible if I dont get it back. If I do I am up 75% which I can live with. 

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/suspected-bitconnect-scam-shuts-lending-program-exchange-platform/
January 17, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
lol. How’s that BCC working out for all of you holding on to the belief that this project isn’t a scam? It’s trading at $22. It was over $300 yesterday.

Its because their exchange is down and they were selling over 90% of the coins.  I see it is for sale on other sites like HITBTC.    a steal to buy them right now.  Coin has been over $300 for a long time.  Was $450 around a week ago.  Wow.  Hasnt been this cheap since beginning of June.

The website is under control from the attack and we have enabled the website and dashboard. At the moment you can not perform exchange activities. The exchange will take another 24 hours to work as usual. Withdrawals from wallets will be restored as soon as possible.@bitconnect

Activity: 649
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 02:33:26 AM
People can make money with this but only the people on the top as it's always with ponzi schemes.. and also the company of course. But no, if you join now you will not make any money from it
Ive hears so many news about bitconnect, yes many people earned money from this but only those who are invested in it early. But now it is very risks to invest in because of its bad news lately.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 02:23:07 AM

A normal project, it can not fall so much.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
lol. How’s that BCC working out for all of you holding on to the belief that this project isn’t a scam? It’s trading at $22. It was over $300 yesterday.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
Right now many people are propagating negative news about the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, we cannot conclude it as the scam. Not only Bitconnect many other coins price fell down to more than 40%. So wait for recovery from the market.
Activity: 98
January 17, 2018, 01:18:28 AM
People can make money with this but only the people on the top as it's always with ponzi schemes.. and also the company of course. But no, if you join now you will not make any money from it
Activity: 560
January 17, 2018, 12:54:06 AM
I started bitconnect 3 weeks ago with 1020, now I have over 1200. Friend that got me into it started 50 days ago with 5k, now has 12k (he has also signed up a bunch of people). The guy that got him into it started with 30k, is now a millionaire, and just bought a 500k house on the river with cash. So, works for us so far.

Did you check their latest updates? they are closing the lending and platform. The truth is they are operating in ponzi scheme of investment package. It is not about their are legit or will survive, it is about when they run out of net cash flowing in. It is clear from their past trimming of tiered ref payouts, cutting 7 layers to 5 then 3. Now you can't even move the coins..

Check out the BCC price now.. And their outrageous Bitconnect X ICO price
I guess BCash finally getting the BCC symbol soon.
Activity: 5
January 16, 2018, 10:44:49 PM
I started bitconnect 3 weeks ago with 1020, now I have over 1200. Friend that got me into it started 50 days ago with 5k, now has 12k (he has also signed up a bunch of people). The guy that got him into it started with 30k, is now a millionaire, and just bought a 500k house on the river with cash. So, works for us so far.
Activity: 141
January 16, 2018, 10:17:13 PM
you still hold your belief now?
Activity: 25
January 16, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
Everybody kept saying it from the begininng of BitConnect... It's really annoying to read people complaining about such obvious stuff.
Activity: 17
January 16, 2018, 08:51:41 PM
BitConnect right now is among the 20 cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization as we see in Coin Market Cap (It got to be 7th in the ranking!!!)

Can we believe that BCC is legit or is it a gigantic Ponzi?
Look at the votes, the coin is clearly a scam. If you can't figure that out after that then we can't really help you.

Bitconnect is not a scam but people who manipulate bitconnect is using these to scam that's why bitconnect has a bad image now,some of my friends using bitconnect they earn profit so where is the scam and bitconnect is the top of the highest paid token if they didnt now,or some people investing in bitconnect when they scam they spreading a issue to bitconnect so that people are scared to invest in bitconnect.

Soooooo... still not a scam?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 15, 2018, 12:49:27 AM
BitConnect right now is among the 20 cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization as we see in Coin Market Cap (It got to be 7th in the ranking!!!)

Can we believe that BCC is legit or is it a gigantic Ponzi?
Look at the votes, the coin is clearly a scam. If you can't figure that out after that then we can't really help you.

Bitconnect is not a scam but people who manipulate bitconnect is using these to scam that's why bitconnect has a bad image now,some of my friends using bitconnect they earn profit so where is the scam and bitconnect is the top of the highest paid token if they didnt now,or some people investing in bitconnect when they scam they spreading a issue to bitconnect so that people are scared to invest in bitconnect.
Activity: 32
January 14, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
How again is Bitconnect a scam? I'm waiting to see the logic all of you can put together and actually make sense. So far, none of you have money invested, none of you have any real data to back up why you think it's a scam, and everything any of you have claimed so far is 100% untrue or mere speculation based on emotional content.

LOL. The SEC issues an immediate CEASE and DESIST to Bitconnect, and you are still in here defending them as NOT a scam?  OMG... I can't even believe we are having this conversation.  I guess you are free to ride that sinking ship all the way to the bottom.  Just trying to throw you a life preserver... don't say we didn't try.
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
January 14, 2018, 11:04:22 PM
Such people amaze me. Have all admitted that is Scam is who not until the last merges. From the truth will not run away.

A lot of good projects with great potential, why hold onto it and wait for the project will close and you will lose your money or the price will fly to the floor.

Here is an interesting projects with small capitalization that can be well shot FOOTY CASH, UNIFY, Eryllium, Copico. Active team in General has potential for growth.

And what do you wait for BITconnect?
Activity: 121
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 09:24:18 PM
yes - its a scam - and now, shorty before it is dying, comes already the next one: Hedgeconnect - the new Bitconnect

lg
Activity: 31
January 09, 2018, 06:32:44 AM
short answer, yes, it scams you into accepting easy profits there instead of studying the market and making better returns, i have $100 in there for a laugh, had i put that into my crypto portfolio it would have 12x in the same time i doubled my $100 at bitCONnect. just imagine what they have done with all that BTC people have given them.

and when its no longer profitable for them....... kiss your money goodbye. 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
January 09, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Anyone who believes Bitconnect is not a scam should really consider buying finance and business 101 books. This steemit user does a great job of breaking it down - https://steemit.com/scam/@thegrinder/the-bitconnect-scam-exposed

Texas securities commissioner has become the 1st US state to shut them out- as of just several days ago -https://news.bitcoin.com/bitconnect-slapped-with-securities-emergency-cease-and-desist-order/

Get on to social media and ask them basic stuff. How do I earn? How do I refer friends ? They will give you plenty of help and answer fully. Now ask them ..Where is Bitconnect located?

Common sense people
Pages:
Jump to: