Pages:
Author

Topic: BitConnect is a SCAM? - page 4. (Read 1268 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 09, 2018, 04:27:37 AM
actually, I don't know about bitconnect but some of my friends say that bitconnect is legit and they still make a profit with the coin. I think bitconnect is like an investment that we already know in other program and if we want to invest in bitconnect then I suggest to you to search everything that we need to know so we can make a decision with no regret if we get scam. it is better to spend money on the investment programs that we know and we are sure with the programs because we can prevent to get scam in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 12:07:30 AM
I am sure why people still investing in Bitconnect or any other lending crypto. Most are offering less return IMO compared to other crypto now. Bitconnect is a sinking ship. No matter how you look at in. I rather invest in real ICO or any new utility coins at the moment.

Note: Do pay attention, many solid ICO from China are emerging in the tokensale now.
eg, https://tokensale.elastos.org/, https://investors.echat.io/
Many more are coming. Invest in ICO will more 1,000X more profitable than "lazy" passive style investment in lending, furthermore, these programs are much more risky than solid reputable ICO. Do your research. Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 11:36:09 PM
How again is Bitconnect a scam? I'm waiting to see the logic all of you can put together and actually make sense. So far, none of you have money invested, none of you have any real data to back up why you think it's a scam, and everything any of you have claimed so far is 100% untrue or mere speculation based on emotional content.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2017, 02:33:34 AM
I can not understand why there is a lot of people trying to hype this coin, it makes no sense because we all know that this is a fail project, there is no way for them to afford those kind of returns to all the investors.
There are more than millions invested in there, they should be paying around one million dollar for all the investors everyday, if i am not wrong.
there is not even a single economic bussiness that is able to pay that amount of money  (i mean, 1% a day, and more if you take care of the compounding)
Obviously that it is a fake.

Think about those people who are greedy and eager to earn x2 profit. There are people who doesn't care much about on where they are investing and obviously blinded with this too good to be true scheme plus the testimonies of other deceived people to support this scam operations.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke
November 15, 2017, 02:24:40 AM
I dont think it is scam. That system is ponzi but they have real project in real life. At least they still paying for their members.  Grin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 01:03:06 AM
It's scam and very shady.  Do not invest in it or let others invest.  When it blows up, a lot of people will lose money and it will not be good for the crypto world.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
November 15, 2017, 12:56:20 AM
BitConnect right now is among the 20 cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization as we see in Coin Market Cap (It got to be 7th in the ranking!!!)

Can we believe that BCC is legit or is it a gigantic Ponzi?

They have been here for a year, base on my own point. I wouldn't say they are "100%" scam, no one can assure that.

Ill give you an example, i operate such scheme. I promise to pay 1% daily from your investment. In this case, I collected $100,000 from the members. I gamble it, won another $100,000. In this case, i can pay this in 3 month from the $100,000 i collected and have the $100,000 for free in profit. Seems good?

Nope. This is a scheme that would lead to real bad problems when it start to become bigger and when market become more saturated. People can make $1000 to $7000 in the 2017 within 11 months.
But market doesn't always work the way they want. Perhaps BCC have a good "trading robot", but that doesn't ensure they can trade and make profit all the way.

So, their business is unsustainable, but i wouldn't call it scam
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
November 15, 2017, 12:27:15 AM
I have no clue. I never bothered to look at it until today. It does sound too good to be true. That is generally the case in the cryptospace.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 12:22:04 AM
bitconnect coin its not scam
but lending system its like you invest to ponzy scheme
that lending system make this coin hype
if not has lending system this coin will be shitcoin
so I will say Bitconnect is coin life under ponzy scheme
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 14, 2017, 11:32:43 PM
BitConnect right now is among the 20 cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization as we see in Coin Market Cap (It got to be 7th in the ranking!!!)

Bitconnect is the biggest ponzi ever i seen. It can sit on the top 10 coinmarketcap for very long time.
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/11/13/bitcoin-bitconnect-uk-ponzi-investment/

UK will try to take an act to shutdown that biggest ponzi scheme right now. Just waiting for the more news in the future about the bitconnect shutdown's update.
This seems to be interesting thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 10:03:46 PM
Bitconnect is a ponzi scheme. And i think it will affect the entire community when its down. The price goes up very much. I hope no one invest there anymore. Remember " if something look too good to be true it is probably scam " who ever has make his return dont invest anymore !! Jump of the ship and start trading or juat let ur coin in your cold wallet. Maybe no more then one year the ship will goes down.

I was thinking about the direction of the coin,
do they have specific tech advantages?

Not quite sure how this will end

Nothing really its using its crypto thingy to make their ponzi system operate easily.

No technical advantage or something being updated.
Activity: 157
November 14, 2017, 09:51:26 PM
Anyone knows how this one is developed?
Or
May this one collapse?
I am just afraid that it may make Bitcoin seems bad.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 08:45:07 PM
Bitconnect is a ponzi scheme. And i think it will affect the entire community when its down. The price goes up very much. I hope no one invest there anymore. Remember " if something look too good to be true it is probably scam " who ever has make his return dont invest anymore !! Jump of the ship and start trading or juat let ur coin in your cold wallet. Maybe no more then one year the ship will goes down.

I was thinking about the direction of the coin,
do they have specific tech advantages?

Not quite sure how this will end
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
November 14, 2017, 08:17:23 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
November 14, 2017, 07:58:33 PM
I guess, Once it reach its target fund,  it will close down. Its like other ponzi site who scam people.

I hope i was wrong for this thinking and looking forward for the better news about bitconnect.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 07:54:51 PM
I answer that it seems to be,
I am not sure about this coin,
it may have big marketcap but I am not sure what it is and how was it
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
November 14, 2017, 07:44:31 PM
It seems to be . I hope it is not scam. Nobody wants you to go through the nose.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
November 14, 2017, 07:28:55 PM
I see this ads from google and facebook ads almost i see this everywhere when i am watching youtube always popup this as advertisement..
That actually obvious useless and i believe you will not earn something with this .. if you really wanted to invest not in bitconnect.. i heard lots of complain right now from them unlike before but right now looks like they are turning to scam many people..
So becareful to invest your money guys. .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
November 14, 2017, 07:25:44 PM
Any coin that pumps without any reaso,n or any high yield investment programs backed by a coin is a scam. Someday these sites will close without anyreason. Same as Genesis mining and any other HYIP program.
Stay away from these.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
November 14, 2017, 07:19:17 PM
This to me is a scam. They are spreading the word perfectly well that many people are victimized by them. But then at the end of the day, it cannot redeem its reputation as a scam. They are clearly using the less-knowledgeable to raise some and to let them recruit some more to join BitConnect. Clearly a ponzi scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: