Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitconnect is Dead.... :( - page 4. (Read 1059 times)

MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 18, 2018, 04:52:29 AM
Many of us knew already this was a ponzi scheme.. i just read https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bitconnect-closes-exchange-as-states-warn-of-unregulated-sales

Hope it didnt trapped much of you
I remember the news about BCC being a scam from about a month ago. Can't believe people still bought and didn't sell after that. I guess maybe they hadn't heard of the news or something. What shocked me was that when the first article came out, the price still increased. That's when I knew it was a scam
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 03:35:42 AM
Why the sad face? I'm happy so many people were forced to actually learn something about good crypto fundamentals. Something which BitConnect didn't have.
 Smiley

We should celebrate instead!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 03:25:19 AM
The Bitconnect coin itself is not dead, its lending platform is the one that stopped in operation. As of this writing, the price of bcc coin in on the rise. Who knows, the people behind bitconnect offers another service that will benefit the community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 01:47:33 AM
It was a pity. Officially cheating. They collect their money and say they are going now. Now it's a shame what the stock market will do in the stock market.
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 11:06:14 PM
The Bitconnect project had bad news written all over it.  It had a weird cult like following. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 17, 2018, 09:52:02 PM
This is the time that MLM co-ops will disappear from the market after a period of turbulence. BitConnect is the largest MLM affiliate marketer and is currently on the verge of recession. The day BCC went to the coinmarketcap site I had anticipated it would get out of this market forever and that day has come, really condolences those who have invested in BCC from a very high price.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 17, 2018, 09:04:04 PM
GG and you know what people who were involved in Bitconnect, I don't even feel bad for you because if you watch this video you can clearly see something is massively wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtXMifzkmV4 BITCONNEEECCCTTTT  Cheesy (watch first 30 sec only lmfao)
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2018, 07:17:16 PM
Many of us knew already this was a ponzi scheme.. i just read https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bitconnect-closes-exchange-as-states-warn-of-unregulated-sales

Hope it didnt trapped much of you

Hoping is only for now someday bitconnect will fix this problem and the trust of investors coming back again
Bitconnect have good reputation in the world of cryptocurrency,
I think bitconnect wake up,again and showing to the people are not dead.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 17, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
This is the inevitable end result when you are investing money in ponzi scheme. Because Bitconnect was ponzi from the beginning and it was the biggest ponzi I've ever seen in crypto world.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 522
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 17, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
BitConnect was already known to be ponzi. I can not see a surprising situation. many people were told you should not to attend.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
I guess thats a pretty hard lesson in economics 101 there. With great return, come great risks. With stupid good returns, comes even more risk. And then there are ponzi schemes. They always end at some point, and a lot of people get hurt badly =/
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
January 17, 2018, 05:15:26 PM
R........I..........P Bitconnect Ponzi
Activity: 70
January 17, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
Everything what can be said now is useless. The project dint go well, maybe the crypto lending market is not that easy. It is making one risky investment even more riskier.
Activity: 742
January 17, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
From the beginning we can tell that is a ponzi scheme, even Vitalik warned already the people that is a scam..They even create another ico which is the bitconnectx.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
January 17, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
The house has fallen, nothing more can be done. I hope more scam projects end up infesting the crypto world.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
January 17, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
Why did you even go into it, so many people burned out. From the very beginning of the project it was clear that this was just HYPE, collected the money and it was clear that at the end we would see scam.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
January 17, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averages of the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days.  In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes.

The reason for halt of lending and exchange platform has many reasons as follow:
•The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.
•We have received two Cease and Desist letters, one from the Texas State Securities Board, and one from the North Carolina Secretary of State Securities Division. These actions have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.
•Outside forces have performed DDos attacks on platform several times and have made it clear that these will continue. These interruptions in service have made the platform unstable and have created more panic inside the community.

Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin. Closing the lending platform will allow Bitconnect to be listed on outside exchanges giving more options for trading.

We will keep working to make BitConnect coin available to merchant websites providing them API access to accept BitConnect Coins on their platforms.

BitConnect X ICO is still functional and we are building an exchange platform on the BitConnect X website. With BitConnect X operating as an exchange platform, BitConnect Coin (BCC) will be listed there.

This is not the end of this community, but we are closing some of the services on the website platform and we will continue offering other cyptocurrency services in the future.

Best Regards,

The Team BitConnect

Hope I get my $ back

After being not a FUD, but just a FACT that BCC is declared a ponzi scam and was forced to close.. i can't hardlybelieve there is still peopple buying this..   Anyone really expect to receive 363.63$ per token as stated in the quoted claim?¿?¿ are you joking?¿? this must be another final scam to drain the last few dollars possible..
5 days ago BCC = 430$
5 hours ago BCC = 6$
5 minutes ago BCC = 26$
so.. people bought it again (4x from 6$ to 26$ in a while) after knowing all the facts that verified BCC was a scam? then this people honestly deserve to loose all his money for having the brain seriously damaged and not being able to think..
Activity: 108
Vacation rentals platform powered by CryptoDNA®
January 17, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
well, after that news, it is below $6USD now at coinmarketcap
but before i post this my friend ask me to join their BCC group
well.. that's escalated quickly
they give me pict about BCC will coming back
and i just said simple word.. NO
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 10:28:24 AM
This is to inform all community members that we are closing the Bitconnect lending and exchange platform. We are closing the lending operation immediately with the release of all outstanding loans. With release of your entire active loan in the lending wallet we are transferring all your lending wallet balance to your BitConnect wallet balance at 363.62 USD. This rate has been calculated based on last 15 days averages of the closing price registered on coinmarketcap.com. You are free to withdraw your BitConnect coin currently in QT wallets that was used for staking as well. We are also closing BCC exchange platform in 5 days.  In short, we are closing lending service and exchange service while BitConnect.co website will operate for wallet service, news and educational purposes.

The reason for halt of lending and exchange platform has many reasons as follow:
•The continuous bad press has made community members uneasy and created a lack of confidence in the platform.
•We have received two Cease and Desist letters, one from the Texas State Securities Board, and one from the North Carolina Secretary of State Securities Division. These actions have become a hindrance for the legal continuation of the platform.
•Outside forces have performed DDos attacks on platform several times and have made it clear that these will continue. These interruptions in service have made the platform unstable and have created more panic inside the community.

Closing the lending and exchange platform doesn’t mean that we will stop supporting BitConnect coin. Closing the lending platform will allow Bitconnect to be listed on outside exchanges giving more options for trading.

We will keep working to make BitConnect coin available to merchant websites providing them API access to accept BitConnect Coins on their platforms.

BitConnect X ICO is still functional and we are building an exchange platform on the BitConnect X website. With BitConnect X operating as an exchange platform, BitConnect Coin (BCC) will be listed there.

This is not the end of this community, but we are closing some of the services on the website platform and we will continue offering other cyptocurrency services in the future.

Best Regards,

The Team BitConnect

Hope I get my $ back
Activity: 644
January 17, 2018, 10:21:15 AM
It seems like it is dead and this is just the beginning, BitConnect can go to value zero so care with an investment guys. Just a warning for all the dip buyers that are looking for great chances right now Wink
Pages:
Jump to: