Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitconnect is Dead.... :( - page 5. (Read 1059 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 17, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
Before the investment is made, it is necessary to investigate what the project is and who the project team is. BitConnet is a good example of this. It was bad for those who invested their money in BitConnet.I hope they did not lose much.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
Shit happens, that's why I never trusted it. Hope there comes a good system for a passive income, would be great to have one strain of income in cryptos without trading.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
January 17, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
Many of us knew already this was a ponzi scheme.. i just read https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bitconnect-closes-exchange-as-states-warn-of-unregulated-sales

Hope it didnt trapped much of you

Glad it finally collapsed. Bitconnect obviously used ponzi scheme for its lending program. It was just the same as hundreds of sites listed in Investor-based games, the only different is this one got a huge marketing so it could scam a lot more in value and stay for a little longer.

I hope people won't fall for something like this again, unless they really know what they're doing.
Activity: 28
January 17, 2018, 09:39:55 AM
Ponzi scheme ... you knew it was a scam

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 09:11:16 AM
Bcc is a dip record holder for yesterday thata true,but in fact a lot of alta dipped twice for last few days.Im holding around 10,and 7 are 50% minus if not more.So you can say bcc dead.Its the same as all of them now

No alt dropped 93% in fcking value... unless it was a shitcoin.. OH WAIT
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
January 17, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
Bcc is a dip record holder for yesterday thata true,but in fact a lot of alta dipped twice for last few days.Im holding around 10,and 7 are 50% minus if not more.So you can say bcc dead.Its the same as all of them now
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 08:53:17 AM
I suspect this situation represents an opportunity to buy BCC before a significant bump. That is my opinion.

BCC is valued currently at $277 on Coinmarketcap, down 7.48% as compared to BTC. What's more I think the price will dip further once trading is resumed because panic wont stop immediately, but following the dip I expect to see BCC rebound and that it will match BTC's percentage growth thereafter. That would mean approximately 7-10% bump in price within short order.

As always I am no expert, just a guy talking about crypto. Do your own research.

$277? God you won't like looking at the graph today buddy.

Ponzi scheme got popped, I don't feel sad for the idiots who can't do a simple google search.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 17, 2018, 08:47:00 AM
Many of us knew already this was a ponzi scheme.. i just read https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-16/bitconnect-closes-exchange-as-states-warn-of-unregulated-sales

Many people knew it already then still get into it well some people successfully make money but still lots of people are now suffering because of this greed. This happens so many times and we must learn from this things to prevent loosing money. Invest only on great coins and big profit will create for sure.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 08:35:25 AM
I suspect this situation represents an opportunity to buy BCC before a significant bump. That is my opinion.

BCC is valued currently at $277 on Coinmarketcap, down 7.48% as compared to BTC. What's more I think the price will dip further once trading is resumed because panic wont stop immediately, but following the dip I expect to see BCC rebound and that it will match BTC's percentage growth thereafter. That would mean approximately 7-10% bump in price within short order.

As always I am no expert, just a guy talking about crypto. Do your own research.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 17, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
This great fall is only seen in deaths. It went down from $ 400 to $ 15. R.I.P.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
January 17, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

Everyone who did a tiny bit of research knew bitconnect was a ponzi scheme. I feel sorry for the people who had no idea and failed at researching it. I am sure a lot have lost a lot of money. Again, this is the perfect example why you should research everything you invest in properly. Don't listen to random guys on the internet, they do not always have the best intentions in mind.
Activity: 94
January 17, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
You're dead for $10,000? Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, the decline is mainly due to the influence of the policy reasons, such as people adapt to this policy, the currency will also give you faith again, if the currency is dead, so digital currency will all die!
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

Another will come with some other name and same greedy people will get connected to that and make it popular.

In this all Ponzy game newbie who just started the online earning things usually are those fishes who got trapped in the net easily.

Because there concept is of Bank where interest is low around 5-6% per annum and in these ponzy percentage is so big that they can't stop it to try. So whatever amount they earned in pennies by doing small task they just dumped there to make it big and later they found themself Scammed.

f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 05:49:22 AM
People were warning about bitconnect scam for some time now, i hope people went out in time..  Undecided
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
January 17, 2018, 05:25:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: