Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcore BTX - Contest #1: Banner Set (up to 80 BTX in total) - PRIZES DOUBLED! - page 2. (Read 763 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee
I can only submit the banner, I don't have time to create mobile banner.

P.S Can I submit only the banner do I have a chances of winning, and If so should I submit the orignal file and .gif file.

Regards,
-Cobalt9317

EDIT: Submitted my one and only banner.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
A little over 6 days left for submissions.

Download the press kit (see op), read a bit about why Bitcore is awesome on our website https://bitcore.cc and get started!
legendary
Disobey.
hi, im planning to join. What is the maximum entries for each participants?

Everyone is allowed up to two entries but remember: quality over quantity!

@Everyone please note: If you are new to Bitcore make sure to familiarize yourself with Bitcore's strengths to be sure not to miss any important info for the banner creation. Thank you.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
hi, im planning to join. What is the maximum entries for each participants? Do you have any preference to the logo, logo combinations? desired symbols, or required tagline? This project is very interesting! I'll submit my entry tomorrow
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
Entering Contest. Posting as Reminder
Good Luck Everyone! hopes i win this .  
Note for my self: Dateline 7th of February
legendary
Disobey.

This is our first public contest for our creative Bitcore community!
If you are new to Bitcore, please check our ANN thread and have a look at our website.

BTX on coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcore/#charts
Currently 1 BTX = ~$23 USD!

Rules for your submission

Format: The banner needs to be an animated .gif in the following resolutions:

- main: 728x90p

- side: 160x600p

- mobile 1: 320x100p

- mobile 2: 300x250p

You must submit at least the main and one mobile banner. If you submit all four banners you will receive 100% of the bounty price, for 3 banners you receive 90% and for 2 banners you receive 80% (if you win).

Content: The banners should focus on our core strengths: the hybrid fork distribution to BTC holders, our weekly airdrops, huge transaction capacity, low fees, fast blocktimes, small blockchain etc. etc. Use your own words and creativity.
It should appeal to people visiting sites such as cmc.com and other large crypto related sites. Make it flashy but still serious. - Be creative!
The banners should have a similar style, so they can be used on the same website.

This is a basic concept from Kryptowerk: https://i.imgur.com/vTKN88I.gif - Make it just like this but better! ;-)

Deadline: We accept submissions via email ( info AT bitcore.cc ) until 7th of February. You can link to an imgur album or directly link to all gifs in the email.

Your banner submissions must be open source for everyone to redistribute and share. It is very important that your submission does not have any copyright infringements!

Everyone is allowed up to two entries but remember: quality over quantity!

Please try to stick to our CI guide (included in the presskits).

Prizes
Prizes are doubled.

Old structure:
1st prize: 18 BTX
2nd prize: 10 BTX
3rd prize: 7 BTX
4th & 5th prize: 2.5 BTX

Please note: In the case that less than 12 submissions are made, the prizes will be distributed as following:
9 - 11: 1st: 16.5 BTX, 2nd: 9 BTX, 3rd: 6 BTX, 4th: 2.5 BTX
5 - 8: 1st: 15 BTX, 2nd: 8 BTX, 3rd: 5 BTX
1 - 4: 1st: 14 BTX, 2nd: 7 BTX

New structure:

1st prize: 36 BTX
2nd prize: 20 BTX
3rd prize: 14 BTX
4th & 5th prize: 5 BTX

Please note: In the case that less than 12 submissions are made, the prizes will be distributed as following:
9 - 11: 1st: 33 BTX, 2nd: 18 BTX, 3rd: 12 BTX, 4th: 5 BTX
5 - 8: 1st: 30 BTX, 2nd: 16 BTX, 3rd: 10 BTX
1 - 4: 1st: 28 BTX, 2nd: 14 BTX

Important: We do expect some basic level of professionality for the banners. If we feel this standard is not met by a submission, we reserve the right to exclude it from the contest.

Winners announcement

When the deadline for submissions (7th of February 2018) has passed we will make a community vote to determine the winners.

Resources

Ideally you can provide your own graphics and animations.

However we also provide a variety of logos and graphics in our open albums and press kit for your disposal:

PressKit basic (~200 MB)

PressKit full (~600 MB)

Open Kryptowerk Albums

Good luck to all creators!

All spam or questions already answered in op will be deleted. Do not PM us, send us only an email if you have a submission - thank you.

- Your Bitcore team
Pages:
Jump to: