Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcrea » PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN » Logo - Brand Identity - Webdesign - Etc. - page 17. (Read 40915 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
You say best price in the title, but I don't see the price listed anywhere on here or your site. Can you give an idea what you charge?

Granted he is professional at what he does but, his work is over rated.

Has Bitcrea gone onto your threads and trolled?  This looks very unprofessional on behalf of both of you. 

Bitcrea's work has EASILY been the best I've seen on this board (granted I've only been here a few months). 

Also:  BigMerve...any graphic designer worth his/her weight in salt knows that pricing can - and usually does - change / fluctuate on a per-project basis.  There's no such thing as one-size-fits-all in a real-world business situation.

I can say this too. He does amazing professional work! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You say best price in the title, but I don't see the price listed anywhere on here or your site. Can you give an idea what you charge?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
Tim-tams, sounds cool! I'll add other logos including yours ASAP Smiley

CoinHeavy, thanks! Cool
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Hi Bitcrea, wonderful work you're doing here.  I'm interested in a new logo for CoinHeavy.com.  PM'd
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
Bitcrea.com has been launched! Slowly adding logos to the portfolio! Cool

Can't wait to see ours! You're still getting a shoutout one week from today and probably a link on our homepage as well.
Bitcrea.com
Bitcrea.com has been launched! Slowly adding logos to the portfolio! Cool
Bitcrea.com
I confirm that I hired Bitcrea for a custom design. We are very pleased with the work and will use his services again in the future without hesitation. Professional and friendly. A+++

Thanks for such a great feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GambleX Exchange/Gambling
I confirm that I hired Bitcrea for a custom design. We are very pleased with the work and will use his services again in the future without hesitation. Professional and friendly. A+++
Bitcrea.com
Client:
Gamblex

Project:
Gambling and exchange site for cryptocurrencies.

Request:
The website design will be very clean and fast. Simplistic so to speak.
We would like the logo to reflect that but also show the combination
of a dicegame and an online exchange.

Type of logo:
Simple, professional, conceptual, memorable and trendy.

Salvation
Combined exchange and gambling symbols, came up with
a conceptual design. Made a custom font to go well with the logo.
Font is unique and there is no other font that look exactly like this.

Any feedback is highly appreciated! Cool

Currently I'm working on: 1 project. (Updated Feb. 26th, 2014)
Am I available? YES!
Please write me a PM or email [email protected]

Precise and high quality aesthetic result guaranteed!
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcrea.com
CT (cryptothrift) logo is FOR SALE! It will be modified to fit your project perfectly.
It will be sold only once and you'll be guaranteed to have a professional and aesthetic logo.
Price is a subject to negotiate, don't hesitate to write me a PM Cool

Currently I'm working on: 2 projects.
Am I available? YES!

Precise and high quality work guaranteed!
Bitcrea.com
CT is my fav so far Smiley
well done bud, need to finalise some projects and i may ask you for some design later on Wink

thanks man! sure, let me know what you'll need and I'll make it happen! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
CT is my fav so far Smiley
well done bud, need to finalise some projects and i may ask you for some design later on Wink
Bitcrea.com

Request:
Cryptothrift is a cryptocurrency marketplace and auction site with an automated escrow service. We support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Feathercoin, Primecoin, Mincoin, Worldcoin and Maxcoin. Our target users are, of course, cryptocurrency guys who would like to earn and spend coins on goods and services. Mostly males in the age group 18-35.
We're not totally concerned about the colours, something that fits the current theme would be great, but something that looks modern with complimentary colours is something we would also consider (I know, you are going to make me change the current theme Smiley).
I would rather a flat logo than a 3D looking one

I didn't wanted to use wallets, carts, hammers on my creative perspective, so I went a different way. I went with flat, clean, original and easily memorable design.
Decision: I wanted it to look simple, professional and kinda "coiny" that it would have cryptocurrency feel. I played with "ct" initials and came up with this "coiny" feel. Those "pixels" represents "bits" and you can also notice a + in the design, which means sales, profit. Cool
I also added a few alternative variations that also has a meaning.

Any feedback is appreciated  Cool
Bitcrea.com

Colors can vary, but I used a bit more pastel ones. It can be changed to any desirable ones.
Custom and unique font that I personally worked on. It's not just random font you can pick from the list.
Minimalistic and balanced.
Request was to make something similar to RoninS

Any feedback is appreciated  Cool
Bitcrea.com

Absolutely perfect.   
This is top-notch quality, thank you very much!

I think you will end up getting some great business from the community from your clean and artistic style

Thanks, its good to hear!  Cool
Activity: 238

Newest work!

Client: RollerBot
Project: Advanced trading platform
Type of logo:  Simple, professional, memorable and trendy.
Solvation Logo represents a roller, turn-over, never ending profit.  I've used colors and shapes that has associations with robot.

Any feedback is highly appreciated! Cool

Currently I'm working on: 2 projects.
Am I available? YES!

Precise and high quality work guaranteed!

Absolutely perfect.   
This is top-notch quality, thank you very much!

I think you will end up getting some great business from the community from your clean and artistic style
Bitcrea.com
Got my new logo set up over at youmeandbtc.com. I absolutely love Bitcrea's work and would definitely recommend him to anyone! Very affordable too.

Thanks man! Smiley

Soon I will upload some more works!

Stay tuned
Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
Got my new logo set up over at youmeandbtc.com. I absolutely love Bitcrea's work and would definitely recommend him to anyone! Very affordable too.
Pages:
Jump to: