Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcrea » PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN » Logo - Brand Identity - Webdesign - Etc. - page 18. (Read 40915 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Looks promising. Top designer!
Bitcrea.com
Hey Bitcrea,

I just wanted to post here and say that I held a logo contest and Bitcrea had the best entry.  He was great to work with and made desired changes to the logo even after payment was awarded.  Thanks Bitcrea.

Thanks for the feedback! It was a pleasure  Cool
Activity: 245
@serp
Hey Bitcrea,

I just wanted to post here and say that I held a logo contest and Bitcrea had the best entry.  He was great to work with and made desired changes to the logo even after payment was awarded.  Thanks Bitcrea.
Bitcrea.com

Newest work!

Client: Zoogen.de
Project: Animal genetics
Type of work: Trendy, easy usable and memorable logo.
Request Pets and genetics comes together.
Solvation Stylized DNA + Pet (Dog) illustration logo. Adjusted and modified font to go well with the logo.

Any feedback is highly appreciated! Cool

Currently I'm working on: 3 projects.
Am I available? YES!
Please write me a PM or email [email protected]

Precise and high quality work guaranteed!
Bitcrea.com
I hired Bitcrea to do a logo for a soon to launch company. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but BitCrea was able to take what i thought was an already stellar logo and make it better. He provided me with 3-4 unique concepts and revisions. One of the designs he came up with on his own ended up replacing my idea for the logo. It was that well done. Communication was always fast and professional. This is not the typical armchair artist so prevalent here on the forums. This guy is a true professional. I would recommend his services without hesitation, and he has earned my future business.

Thanks for such a great feedback Cool
It was a pleasure! I'm definitely looking forward to work with you again!

Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I hired Bitcrea to do a logo for a soon to launch company. I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but BitCrea was able to take what i thought was an already stellar logo and make it better. He provided me with 3-4 unique concepts and revisions. One of the designs he came up with on his own ended up replacing my idea for the logo. It was that well done. Communication was always fast and professional. This is not the typical armchair artist so prevalent here on the forums. This guy is a true professional. I would recommend his services without hesitation, and he has earned my future business.
Bitcrea.com
I guess you are not using photoshop. You are limited to only one preset. I see that.You can't design complicated logos,can you ?

YES
I can design a complicated logo, but I don't know any customer who would like one. It's very difficult to use complicated logos.
All logos are unique and not just a bunch of effects thrown on a font Cool
My style can vary, it depends on customer's requests.

NO
I don't use any presets.
Photoshop is not designed to create logos, especially if we are talking about professional work. In my opinion logos should be created in vector format.
But yes, it is possible to take a logo and play with it using Photoshop.
Activity: 756
I guess you are not using photoshop. You are limited to only one preset. I see that.You can't design complicated logos,can you ?
Bitcrea.com
Currently I'm working on: 2 PROJECTS.
Am I available? YES!

Bitcrea.com
Tim-tams and Rawtedm I'm excited as well, currently working to get your logos finished!

Newest work!
I rarely participate in contests but that's what I did for Serpco:

Client: Serpco
Request: Original design with no stock photography, minimal design, design can stand on it's own without words.
Project: Personal.
Type of work: simple and minimal, subtle, two colored, easily usable and memorable logo.
Usage:  Website, business cards, and engraved on products.

The final result that Serpco is going to chose will be posted on the first post.

Currently I'm working on: 3 projects.
Am I available? YES!

Activity: 479
Merit: 252
You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast
I'm working with him too, put 100% down, I trust him. Great, reasonable guy.

I'm sure everyone will see when he's finished, I'm excited for it.
Bitcrea.com
Working on a deal with Bitcrea. When he confirms it here, going to send 50% down and I'll update this thread and his trust profile accordingly once the job is complete. So far communication has been fast and professional, and he has asked all the right questions.

Confirmed!
Thanks for a clear and pleasant communication!
Activity: 742
Working on a deal with Bitcrea. When he confirms it here, going to send 50% down and I'll update this thread and his trust profile accordingly once the job is complete. So far communication has been fast and professional, and he has asked all the right questions.
Bitcrea.com

Newest work!

Client: Bitcoin vs. Dogecoin
Project: forthcoming e-shop for Bitcoin and Dogecoin users.
Type of work: Flat, simple, subtle, easily usable and memorable logo.

Currently I'm working on: 2 projects.
Am I available? YES!

Bitcrea.com
Hey, I'm quite busy working and just now noticed your PM.
I will answer shortly.
thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
nahtnam.com
Thanks guys I do appreciate your kind words! I'm glad that you liked it!  Cool

hi,

why dontyou answer me ? Smiley

greetings!

Wait... He is probably busy with other work...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thanks guys I do appreciate your kind words! I'm glad that you liked it!  Cool

hi,

why dontyou answer me ? Smiley

greetings!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hi,

i wrote you pm, please answer Smiley

greetings!
Bitcrea.com
So what's your price for the same sort of work that you've already done? Like all three in your OP.

The first 3 were for free.

Well yeah, I knew that. I mean how much would he charge for them, because I want something similar.

The price is negotiable, it depends on some aspects of the project that I would work for.
I do value my experience and time spent on a creative process, because I want to come out with a high quality result.
Although, I can point out that my services are well priced in customers favor, so that's why I included "BEST PRICE GUARANTEE" in the topic's subject Cool

Please send me a PM if you would like to discuss the price of my service for you!
Pages:
Jump to: