Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDials: Buy ORIGINAL ROLEX and other luxury WATCHES or JEWELRY with BITCOIN! - page 8. (Read 30072 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Ok, received my second one and also verified as real by my watch maker. I also made an unboxing movie, but accidentally showed the serial on the tag which was on the watch so i need to know how i can cut movies etc of fade it in the movie, so if anyone has tips how to fade in a movie and with which tool i have to do it, please let me know.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I dont know if you guys have bought from rolex or an AD or Grey handler.

I have, my experience is that the warranty is fully covered. And the warranty card should be stated with the name from the AD, Date, Serienumber.

And you will get your 5-year warranty.

Remember not to buy a watch with no stamp/printed on date AD or removed serienumber. That will have effect on your resell if you want to do it in

the future.

The warranty will start when the AD has taken their watch from Rolex, it will be stated in the card which date it was. Also Rolex Have documents that

which AD they sold it to but no name owners. So name owners on the card does not matter! You can even put anonymous or empty field.

Since most people that buy a pre owned Rolex dont want a stranger name on their card.

It does not matter which AD rolex sold it to or if the AD sold it to a grey handler, in the end they will fulfill their end if you require service on

their promise 5-year warranty.

I have not encounter any problems on fixing my rolex from a grey handler that bought from AD supplier.

Tho I have not yet bought from BitDials.

legendary
So you are saying when an official AD sells his Rolex's because he has too many stocks, that no warranty can be given for it? That is simply not true. The AD sold it and by law he must give warranty to it. No matter to who he sold it to. And if the official Rolex gives 5 years, then the buyer gets 5 years also. And if the buyer decides to sell the watch then warranty is still on the watch, because Rolex does not register watches by name.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Decentralize Everything
Just to follow on, what if your warranty card isn't stamped by an authorised and official Rolex AD?

The answer is that your watch isn't under warranty.

Now, given that you can save a lot of money by buying a watch like this, many people don't care.

However, I think it is important to for people to understand the difference between buying from an AD and a grey market supplier.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
The only way i would be willing to purchase a watch is if i could receive it first, get it verified to be 100% authentic and then release the money to the seller
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Hi stonehenge,

it's not correct.

Firstly,  official dealers are getting Rolex from the factory with a 35-38% discount.
With some skills & longterm contacts it's possible to get a part of the above mentioned discounts on own purchases from AD's, especially on bulk purchases.

The second part of your question is better to answer with an opposite question.
How would you explain the existence and the huge volume on absolutely new and unworn watches on:
Chrono24, or online shops like Chronext, Horando,  Montredo, Luxurybazaar  all others around the world?
;-)

P.S. By the way we have not only Rolex.
P.P.S. We need to think about to raise our prices to retails, as most of the concerns are focused on it )))

Cheers,
André
BitDials by A.C.Watches

A pertinent post by a contact of mine:

The profit margin is 40%. One other thing though is Rolex requires their dealers to spend 5% of their wholesale volume on advertising every year. So if a dealer bought 500000 from Rolex, they must spend $25,000. I beleive most people who know about retailing would agree that this is not a large or profitable markup. If a store has a 50% markup on an item in Retail, after employees salary, rent, taxes, utitilities, other inventory that doesnt sell, etc, the retailer nets about 6% in profit. So if they sell 1,000,000, they make $60,000 when its all over!! Contrary to most peoples opinions, most jewelers do not operate on a triple profit markup. I believe mall chains do this on low end items, but from my understanding on higher end goods such as diamonds, a jeweler can only make 10%. So its all about volume. Also, no Rolex jeweler is getting full price every time. So in the end they probally gross 30% over cost. When you factor the expenses I mentioned above, its a net of 4 or 5%

Its my understanding from my dealer, who is a friend,that selling Rolex in itself is not hugely profitable. They make money, but it doesn't get you rich. It does, however, bring prestige to the store, traffic, customers who end up buying other items, etc. Its also a "safe" inventory investment. If a jeweler went out of business, they would be lucky to get 10 cents on the dollar for most of their jewelery that didn't sell. They can put a 25% sign on Rolex and sell every watch. So even though Rolex makes them put alot in inventory, its money in the bank.

High volume dealers do not get better pricing, but as stated, a better share of rare models.

And in answer to your question of how there are unworn Rolex for sale at a discount online, it is because they are grey market watches offered by ADs with too much stock. Some grey market Rolex, whilst authentic, come with their serial numbers removed and Rolex warranty invalid. I appreciate this is only some, but the grey market can be quite grey.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Hi stonehenge,

it's not correct.

Firstly,  official dealers are getting Rolex from the factory with a 35-38% discount.
With some skills & longterm contacts it's possible to get a part of the above mentioned discounts on own purchases from AD's, especially on bulk purchases.

How would you explain the existence and the huge volume on absolutely new and unworn watches on:
Chrono24, or online shops like Chronext, Horando,  Montredo, Luxurybazaar  all others around the world?
;-)

P.P.S. We need to think about to raise our prices to retails, as most of the concerns are focused on it )))

Cheers,
André
BitDials by A.C.Watches

Perhaps my usual Rolex ADs have a vested interest in saying otherwise.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Awesome, I might place an order and pay on collection.

Will be in touch.

Unfortunately that wouldn't work with all watches.
That can work for watches from stock, we can reserve it for you and you can pay on collection.

But we ask for understanding that for watches which need to be ordered we will need to work out a sheme with down-payment (partial).
Because we will be at risk to buy a specific watch and stick with it if something go wrong with pick up.

Cheers,
André
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Yeah, they have a really good customer service and also given me alternatives to be sure that the watch will be authentic.

As badass mentioned they invited to Frankfurt and meet with them personally and also take to a AD to confirm the watch.

Tho I have not bought any watch from here yet, still waiting for a particular model(will buy it as soon as they have it on stock)

Also waiting for badass review Smiley I will also add my review when I get my watch.

legendary
He will even go with you to an AD for authorization of the watch. Or anyone from their team.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Awesome, I might place an order and pay on collection.

Will be in touch.
You're most welcome, Stonehenge!
Just PM me to fix a day/time!

Lol, BadAss.Sx, good prediction!
Have you ever tried to earn a bit on Augur? )))

André
legendary
I already know what Andre would say: You are most welcome Smiley he invited me also.
legendary
Decentralize Everything
Hey, BadAss.Sx,
Thank you for your stable support!

More reviews should come next days.
At least was promised from few customers.

André

I'm going to be in Frankfurt for a meeting in the next couple of weeks.  Would I be able to visit you and report back here to alleviate people's fears about your legitimacy?

I'm a fairly serious watch collector.  I tend to travel internationally to go to watch auctions and buy maybe 6 luxury watches a year.  I'd be over the moon if I found a reputable bitcoin only dealer.  I'd buy all of my new major brand watches from them.

Hey, BadAss.Sx,
Thank you for your stable support!

More reviews should come next days.
At least was promised from few customers.

André

legendary
I do know one thing....the watches are real. I have a neighbor with is a watch maker and he carefully examined my first one. Real was his answer. Box, booklets, card, hologram, all is real. The dial is crispy, the magnifier magnifies how it should be, the bezel sounds like the real ones.

We will see Friday when i made my video. But i know now that Andre is legit. That is why i easily bought the second one. I have more faith now.
Hi stonehenge,

it's not fully correct.

Firstly,  official dealers are getting Rolex from the factory with a 35-38% discount.

Chrono24, or online shops like Chronext, Horando,  Montredo, Luxurybazaar  all others around the world?
;-)

Cheers,
André
BitDials
legendary
Decentralize Everything
The thing that bothers me about this is that they claim to be able to command a bulk discount from Rolex.

This is very supicious as Rolex rarely if ever offer discounts to distributors and in any case, and even prohibit online sale of new watches and will strike off a distributor from their list if they suspect that their watches are being sold below RRP.

Something about this doesn't feel right to me.
legendary
Uhm i could, but i can't due to privacy..i have received my first watch from them already. I will show you friday the unboxed parcel on video
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
I just bought my second Rolex from them. The full yellow gold Daytona 2017 with green dial. i will do a full review from unopened parcel till watch. I hereby excuse myself for my bad English. Also my bad cam technics...i'm an investor, not a camera dude Smiley

Have you already received the watch from them ? Would you mind also providing us the Tx ID's from the 2 watched you have bought right now and also signing the addresses? So that we know that you have actually purchased the watches from them.
Pages:
Jump to: