Pages:
Author

Topic: BITDICE SCAM CANCELED WINNING BET - page 2. (Read 524 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
June 21, 2019, 06:41:08 PM
i already contacted them

and they said they wont payout and there excuse was they where to cancel a winning bet .

a bet you can easly check and see was 100% legit and done right
I have no opinion on this yet since your screenshot doesn't reveal anything.

Given that the bet details showed "canceled" on the profit box, it doesn't actually reveal anything from either side. I've just sent a PM to BoXXoB asking them to investigate.
For now: insubstantial evidence to make a claim towards either side.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 21, 2019, 06:37:25 PM
i already contacted them

and they said they wont payout and there excuse was they where to cancel a winning bet .

a bet you can easly check and see was 100% legit and done right
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
June 21, 2019, 06:34:10 PM
Well, it's unusual to see a scam accusation of their site. They are quite reputed and their manager that is @BoxxOb is a long time known a player on many gambling sites. Have you tried posting this issue on their thread or sending Box a PM? That should sort you out. Don't think they will fuck someone over for 0.08 BTC.
Activity: 233
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 21, 2019, 06:29:28 PM
Hello

I want to tell you to watch out for bitdice sports.

If you win too much they will cancel your winning bets .

They canceled a bet with no problems other then they wanted to cancel it.

I tried to talk to them but just made a excuse that there provider cancelled a legit line.

Proof

https://www.google.com/search?q=colorado+rockies&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS771US771&oq=colorado+rockies&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3264j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#sie=m;/g/11fj000tb4;4;/m/09p14;dt;fp;1;;

https://imgur.com/QolF407

I am one of the biggest sports bettors on the site . I have played over 1200 ltc and 45btc in less then 60 days.

And they wont payout because i am up that mostly it.

They have no reason at all. They tried to offer me .015 but they stole over .065 and when i demaneded the rest they tried to say i am blackmailing them by asking for what i am owed.

Pretty scammy theres nothing to say.

you can see when bet was placed to and see the line was 100% legit and no events happend to change it.

They just dont want to pay me

Pages:
Jump to: