Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - Signature Campaign! [STARTED] - page 35. (Read 52759 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
November 05, 2014, 11:57:17 PM
That is the signature campaing is full ? Because i want to be in ! Smiley

The campaign is full IIRC. You can check the campaign google doc on the OP for more information. In any case, OP is on vacation at this time and will not be able to add / remove members from the campaign. He will be back by 10th Nov IIRC. Feel free to look for another campaign. Don't want you to get stuck here  Smiley

what other signature campaigns are there?

There are quite a few campaigns going on, check this thread for more info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

Activity: 493
Merit: 500
November 05, 2014, 11:49:27 AM

The campaign is full IIRC. You can check the campaign google doc on the OP for more information. In any case, OP is on vacation at this time and will not be able to add / remove members from the campaign. He will be back by 10th Nov IIRC. Feel free to look for another campaign. Don't want you to get stuck here  Smiley

what other signature campaigns are there?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 05, 2014, 08:33:09 AM
no Member here
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
November 05, 2014, 08:21:19 AM
Is there any open slot?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
November 05, 2014, 07:37:25 AM
I have changed my signature to the Sr member signature.
Can you please change full member to sr member on your spreadsheet?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hi. Please add me to the queue list. (Please bear in mind that my post count will have changed by next payday.)

Username    : ObscureBean
Post count  : 1219
Rank          : Full Member
BTC address: 1Na267NqjamXAxyYE4g5wMKqLwmmtaMoi2

Thanks!  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 280

Every time I search a signature campaign it's the same song Sad but thanks to you !
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
bitdice.me, just wanting to let you know that I am a sr member now. Maybe you can update your google docs for the next period?
I will change my signature to the sr member one, one day before the next payment, since the next payment will still be a full member payment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
If you have room for another senior account I would like to enroll

BTC address: 1Areg2EYHrbPtHCmyPokthYgFNXbpRVfPF

Thank you
As per my PM with the OP, he is overbudget and I am only on the waiting list....removing signature until I am accepted to participate Smiley
legendary
Is there an opening for a newbie or a jr member. We work as hard as senior members do.

Creating un-necessary posts just to pad post count? Is that what you are talking about? Most newbies and Jr.Members work that way, pushing up their numbers just so they can land a well paying signature campaign. I am sure that if your posts are all constructive, a campaign runner would look into your posts and may give you the benefit of doubt. I have yet to see a Newbie / Jr.Member post constructively enough to warrant a look in though.  Embarrassed
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Is there an opening for a newbie or a jr member. We work as hard as senior members do.
legendary
Activity: 1050
You made a mistake in your google doc. I am listed as 0.1 BTC a month (with a big red mark over me).

I registered before galbros who was not in waiting list either so I can only assume its a mistake.
legendary
Hello,

Sorry with the small delay with reply.

I've added whom I could and who was in the queue list. Please check updated Google Doc, second page named: 11.08.2014 (which is next payday)

Guys, I'm going on two weeks vac from 29 Oct to 11 Nov. Thus there's MIGHT be a delay with payment, because I'm not sure about internet. However as funds in escrow you do not need to worry. I will be back 11-12 Nov.

Users who's not in the campaign but want to be added in the QUEUE list ( which is empty now ), please post here. I will add those in the list for the next payday.

Regards,
Alex

I think you made a mistake in my post count on the Google doc,
it's not 122, it was about 328 when I joined.

Hello, I hope that there will be no delay ... Smiley

And well there are some mistakes in Google Spreed Sheet.

Thing is that once you are using dd-mm-yy  format and  then you are using mm-dd-yy format Smiley which might be confusing Smiley

But this is only a little bug which is not changing the great way in which this campaign is managed Smiley

Kind regards.

Hey Mate,

we need not worry as funds are in escrow anyway. I feel its great that he gave us a heads up, otherwise you would see a lot of folk complaining about him not paying and being a fraud. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hello,

I've added whom I could and who was in the queue list. Please check updated Google Doc, second page named: 11.08.2014 (which is next payday)

Guys, I'm going on two weeks vac from 29 Oct to 11 Nov. Thus there's MIGHT be a delay with payment, because I'm not sure about internet. However as funds in escrow you do not need to worry. I will be back 11-12 Nov.

Users who's not in the campaign but want to be added in the QUEUE list ( which is empty now ), please post here. I will add those in the list for the next payday.

Regards,
Alex

Hello, I hope that there will be no delay ... Smiley

And well there are some mistakes in Google Spreed Sheet.

Thing is that once you are using dd-mm-yy  format and  then you are using mm-dd-yy format Smiley which might be confusing Smiley

But this is only a little bug which is not changing the great way in which this campaign is managed Smiley

Kind regards.

Activity: 493
btc address: 1JLXYDekJ8Uw57gDm9Cfj3tf3oVwuxVZpk

can i be added to queue?
Activity: 700
Hello,

Regards,
Alex

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You should make giveaways like PrcDice did. For example 0.1 btc weekly to top 5 bettors on doge and btc dice.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I should be first or second in the waiting queue. Now my name is crossed out. How comes?
I'd still like to keep my spot in the list.
Pages:
Jump to: