Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - Signature Campaign! [STARTED] - page 38. (Read 52759 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
@dogedice.me

Just a quick question so I can get prepaired, will we be able to stay with the campaign ? will we have to re apply or will we just continue ?

I'm happy to stay and so hope it just carries on

Thanks
Mark
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I just found there is another tab in the campaign spreadsheet,
and I don't understand why I'm not on the waiting list?
my request to join to the campaign is on post #30 in this thread,
a lot before Mayuyu48 (#47) or bassguitarman (#48) for example...

I think I should be on the top of that queue..
sed
Activity: 532
No word from OP on my situation (here or in PM).
I will pay you 24 October.

Thanks.  Looking forward to it.
Activity: 776
Merit: 522

Please confirm or deny my application.

Sorry but we have a queue list, so on 24 October I will select next one in the queue.

Can you add me to the queue?

Added
Activity: 521

Sorry but we have a queue list, so on 24 October I will select next one in the queue.

Can you add me to the queue?
If our forum ranks change before payout date do we get paid as the rank we enrolled as or the one we get upgraded to?
Nope, it's hard to me to monitor and recount everything, so you will be paid by the rate the payment period started.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
If our forum ranks change before payout date do we get paid as the rank we enrolled as or the one we get upgraded to?

I explicitly said that it will start as soon as I feel the space if you do not like my rules, you a free to go, I will pay you for 6 days and let other members in the queue take ur place.

Taking the place.

Address: 1EDCG7VybqSFouPFpPbYMN314JoUnbPxXi

sed
I explicitly said that it will start as soon as I feel the space if you do not like my rules, you a free to go, I will pay you for 6 days and let other members in the queue take ur place.

Taking the place.

Address: 1EDCG7VybqSFouPFpPbYMN314JoUnbPxXi
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Wow, nice budget. I hope the ROI is there!
Activity: 546
any spots left for senior members.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
Hey bitdice.me,

In 2 weeks or so, I will become senior member. Do you automatically change my rank, or do I need to contact you by then?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Any avaliable spot?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
wow, such high rate, but full..
sed

See, I think that he has made it clear enough. If you read through his posts, where it CLEARLY stated that the campaign would start when all the slots were full, and you didn't like his conditions, then why did you join and THEN come and ask him? Because it's not something he didn't make clear at the beginning of the campaign. If you don't like it, then get out. There are others in the queue that would absolutely love your spot.

@Injust, thanks for your strong opinion.  It appears that I did not read through his posts carefully enough because indeed I was not aware that the OP expected free advertizing while we wait for him to say "go".  This is certainly not something I've heard of in the past and not something I would have gone along with had I been aware.  What's more, I definitely did not enjoy the harsh "take it or get out tone" that was dropped when I expressed honest confusion and surprise that some people were saying that the OP does demand this free advertizing.  So, as you suggest, I am out, and I hope the "others in the queue" end up absolutely loving my spot as much as you predict.
Your attitude is reminding me of DiceBitco.in. From my previous my experience I have seen big words are generally followed by crash. Or in your case, if it is already planned like dice.ninja.

Normally people ask, why you did that rather than that, or how would you proceed with this. And I would love to explain everything, but when someone starts with "I will leave you a negative feedback and why would I do something for you for free or above the contract", without any commitment to solve the situation or just ask, I do not like that attitude, and my conversation will be strict business.

I think I emphasized (twice!) that I expected that there was some rational explantion and that I look forward to hearing it.  So, in a very concrete way, I did not start with "I will leave you negative feedback...".  In fact, I started with the expectation that all would be explained.

I'm still confused though:

1) you expect people to advertize for free in a kind of "holding period" until you say go?  
2) When was your official "start" date?
3) How do you acount for the free advertizing you're demanding during the time between when people sign up and add the advert and whenever your start date appears?

Looking back through this thread, there does seem to be an effort to extract free advertizing, for example:

2) I've not accepted any HERO, as those who posted have not changed signatures. I will do it as soon as they change signature to mine, and write here again!

So basically, folks who said they were interested, but who weren't going to advertize for free while waiting for the "start" were being chastized for this.  Hmmm.

Finally, forum history shows that I aded your signature on on: October 07, 2014, 03:23:11 PM (in my TZ).  Today is 15 Oct (in my TZ) so your suggestion to pay for "6 days" isn't really intuitive.  I've been wearing your ad for 8 days and counting ...

I think I should also emphasize that I'm still not clear when the official "start" is supposed to happen?!

I've already replied, have you read last post on page 5?

Campaign started from 09 October, as I confirmed here:

Yeap

Payment will be made on the NEXT day after two weeks (9+14+1) = 24 October. I need time to check posts, count everything and to pay. I do not say it will be definitely 24, but that's official pay day.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2014, 07:01:05 PM
Your attitude is reminding me of DiceBitco.in. From my previous my experience I have seen big words are generally followed by crash. Or in your case, if it is already planned like dice.ninja.

Normally people ask, why you did that rather than that, or how would you proceed with this. And I would love to explain everything, but when someone starts with "I will leave you a negative feedback and why would I do something for you for free or above the contract", without any commitment to solve the situation or just ask, I do not like that attitude, and my conversation will be strict business.

I think I emphasized (twice!) that I expected that there was some rational explantion and that I look forward to hearing it.  So, in a very concrete way, I did not start with "I will leave you negative feedback...".  In fact, I started with the expectation that all would be explained.

I'm still confused though:

1) you expect people to advertize for free in a kind of "holding period" until you say go?  
2) When was your official "start" date?
3) How do you acount for the free advertizing you're demanding during the time between when people sign up and add the advert and whenever your start date appears?

Looking back through this thread, there does seem to be an effort to extract free advertizing, for example:

2) I've not accepted any HERO, as those who posted have not changed signatures. I will do it as soon as they change signature to mine, and write here again!

So basically, folks who said they were interested, but who weren't going to advertize for free while waiting for the "start" were being chastized for this.  Hmmm.

Finally, forum history shows that I aded your signature on on: October 07, 2014, 03:23:11 PM (in my TZ).  Today is 15 Oct (in my TZ) so your suggestion to pay for "6 days" isn't really intuitive.  I've been wearing your ad for 8 days and counting ...

I think I should also emphasize that I'm still not clear when the official "start" is supposed to happen?!

See, I think that he has made it clear enough. If you read through his posts, where it CLEARLY stated that the campaign would start when all the slots were full, and you didn't like his conditions, then why did you join and THEN come and ask him? Because it's not something he didn't make clear at the beginning of the campaign. If you don't like it, then get out. There are others in the queue that would absolutely love your spot.
Pages:
Jump to: