Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game - page 38. (Read 97944 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Today is Friday and we do still have 2 days left for our weekly wager contest! These are the 3 current top users.

oh seems this is great site i wish i win here someday  Wink Wink Wink
You can try out the site by faucet Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0

Hello ! i'm obak . wish you best of luck. feel free, you can ask any question in chat  Smiley
Activity: 65
legendary
What a beautiful Monday and now we are seeing the top wagerers of this 1st day of the week.
legendary
Happy Halloween to Everyone! Heres our top 3 wagerers for this week, we do have still 3 days left to place yourself on the top.
copper member
Hi! Give me bonus please!
Hi, i am obak . find me in chat , i will sent you some bonus  Smiley
Activity: 19
legendary
Today is the last day of November and here are the top players of this month!
legendary
We are now seeing the top wagerers of this week. Congratulations! We would start a new round on monday.
legendary
Today is Thursday and here are the current top 3 wagerers as of this moment! Its not too late we do have still 3 days left to place yourself on the top.
legendary
Do you plan a new contest? I want to win and get prize Smiley
we do still have weekly and monthly contest . check highrollers page https://bitdouble.io/highrollers.php
Just to elaborate the timeframes of these contest.

When does the week/month end?

Weekly contest ends each week at 23:59 UTC on Sunday. New week begins 00:01 UTC Monday. For the monthly it will end 23:59 UTC Dec 31st. Depending on how many days are in each month the monthly contest will end on the final day of the month @ 23:59UTC.

We do already have finished events like Mothers day event and Photo events, as now we dont have any new but for sure there are events in the future.
copper member
we do still have weekly and monthly contest . check highrollers page https://bitdouble.io/highrollers.php
Activity: 19
legendary
We are now on the last day of our weekly wager contest.Here our 3 top wagerers for this week.
legendary
We are just starting a new week for our weekly wager contest and here are the top 3 players as of this moment.
legendary
We do have still 1 day left before the weekly wager contest would end! Play now and secure yourself on top.
legendary
Today is sunday and here our top 3 wagerers for this week! Congratulations
legendary
3 days left for the weekly wager contest.Play now and place yourself on top to win some bonus.
legendary
almost 20 minutes and my 2mbtc withdrawal is still not processed lol

I played in this site few months ago and I did 2 or 3 withdrawals , it needs admin approvals so it's not automatic
as I remember all the withdrawals I made took over 10 hours to be processed but this isn't always the case , anyways you just need the admin to be active and I guess I live in an opposite timezone
yea i read the comment above my last one saying it was automatic so i wanted to try it
still waiting for it so i guess admin is asleep
SyGambler was right which withdrawals arent automatic where it would really be needed to be processed by admin itself.Theres really a delay but being paid out is a sure thing.Thank you for your patience.

By the way this is our current top monthly wagerers for this month.

Activity: 416
Merit: 27
almost 20 minutes and my 2mbtc withdrawal is still not processed lol

I played in this site few months ago and I did 2 or 3 withdrawals , it needs admin approvals so it's not automatic
as I remember all the withdrawals I made took over 10 hours to be processed but this isn't always the case , anyways you just need the admin to be active and I guess I live in an opposite timezone
yea i read the comment above my last one saying it was automatic so i wanted to try it
still waiting for it so i guess admin is asleep
Pages:
Jump to: