Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game - page 39. (Read 97944 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
almost 20 minutes and my 2mbtc withdrawal is still not processed lol

I played in this site few months ago and I did 2 or 3 withdrawals , it needs admin approvals so it's not automatic
as I remember all the withdrawals I made took over 10 hours to be processed but this isn't always the case , anyways you just need the admin to be active and I guess I live in an opposite timezone
Activity: 416
Merit: 27
almost 20 minutes and my 2mbtc withdrawal is still not processed lol
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I've just won a few coins. How fast can I withdraw?

As per my experience long time ago, their withdrawal is automatic. So you will get your withdrawal as soon as you made the request. Withdrawals may take longer time in some cases like what happen in almost all gambling sites where there is something need to be checked first but if there is nothing suspicious with your request then I believe you'll get it fast.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I've just won a few coins. How fast can I withdraw?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
We would like to once again congratulate and be glad for our players who won the special drawing for VIP players
And received special prizes from bitdouble.io

Congratulations to the winners and those shirts are cool  Cool

Meanwhile,

Today is Friday and this our current top 3 as of this moment.We do have still 2 days left to place yourself on the top!
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
We would like to once again congratulate and be glad for our players who won the special drawing for VIP players
And received special prizes from bitdouble.io

bitdouble.io

bitdouble.io

bitdouble.io
Dear friends! The competition 'Tug of war' has ended. Thanks to all the participants for their activity, the game was hot and exciting, so we decided that there should not be losers and winners, win should be friendship and both teams deserve to participate in the prize draw. Therefore, we added a prize fund for the second team (  4mBTC) The site administration congratulates all the contest winners

it's a very exciting competition. When will you plan to hold a new contest?

we think about it but the terms have not yet been determined.let's rejoice in the winners
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dear friends! The competition 'Tug of war' has ended. Thanks to all the participants for their activity, the game was hot and exciting, so we decided that there should not be losers and winners, win should be friendship and both teams deserve to participate in the prize draw. Therefore, we added a prize fund for the second team (  4mBTC) The site administration congratulates all the contest winners

Women
1 mBTC happyendlesss
1 mBTC Nadysha
1 mBTC VeraRosoha
1 mBTC IrinkaChus

Men
1 mBTC stom12
1 mBTC ывaывaывa
1 mBTC yura21
1 mBTC Ba-Бaнк

Special prizes for VIP players won:
VeraRosoha   serega777

https://c.radikal.ru/c36/1809/fb/257bda48ec8d.jpg

it's a very exciting competition. When will you plan to hold a new contest?

legendary
Few hours left for this weeks contest! We have these 3 top wagerer for this week presuming already that these guys will secure the spot.
legendary
2 days left for our weekly wager contest Fu1451 still on the top!
legendary
Today is Monday and this is our top 3 players for this week.They are on fire!
legendary
Congratulations to the winners of tug of war!

By the way heres our current leading wagerer for this week and we have 3 days left before it ends!

Women
1 mBTC happyendlesss
1 mBTC Nadysha
1 mBTC VeraRosoha
1 mBTC IrinkaChus

Men
1 mBTC stom12
1 mBTC ывaывaывa
1 mBTC yura21
1 mBTC Ba-Бaнк

Special prizes for VIP players won:
VeraRosoha   serega777

legendary
Congratulations with these 3 dudes who do able to retain their spot in the end of the week. Grin
legendary
Today is Friday! We do have only 2 days left for our weekly wager contest.Heres our current leading players.
legendary
Here are the winners of our top monthly wagerers of the month of August!Congratz guys

legendary
BER months had started. By the way heres our top wagerers for this week. Congratulations!
legendary
Heres the top wagerers for this week. Congratulations!
legendary
2 days more and we do able to see the top wagerers for this week.Hurry and place yourself on top.
legendary
This is the start of a new week but heres out previous top 3 players of our weekly wager contest.Congratulations.
Pages:
Jump to: