Pages:
Author

Topic: BiteBTC is a scam exchange - page 15. (Read 36979 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 12:30:26 PM
Is there anyone that had their account restored. I am getting a little bit worried...
Activity: 74
January 07, 2019, 11:22:18 AM

I sent some "worthless" tokens. The deposit worked. Trading was possible. But now withdraw is still pending. I will post an update as soon as I have new information.

And to be clear. I dont want to say to defend them in any way. I just want to know what is happening. And I think its important that somebody tests what is going on. Although this does not have to mean that other users will make the same experiences.
Personally, I didn’t have any problems at all, maybe it takes a little longer than the exchange on the exchange
You must be lucky, like so many others. In fact, few people suffered, only 7%, besides, sooner or later all accounts will be restored.

At 7 percent I think it will take about a month to restore all accounts, and people again had access.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 10:28:03 AM

I sent some "worthless" tokens. The deposit worked. Trading was possible. But now withdraw is still pending. I will post an update as soon as I have new information.

And to be clear. I dont want to say to defend them in any way. I just want to know what is happening. And I think its important that somebody tests what is going on. Although this does not have to mean that other users will make the same experiences.
Personally, I didn’t have any problems at all, maybe it takes a little longer than the exchange on the exchange
You must be lucky, like so many others. In fact, few people suffered, only 7%, besides, sooner or later all accounts will be restored.

There will be, although 7 percent is not so little, given the number of participants on the platform
Activity: 60
January 07, 2019, 09:25:36 AM

Activity: 50
January 07, 2019, 09:21:24 AM
Personally, I have no reason to distrust the administration of the exchange, the restoration of blocked accounts is already underway.
There are risks when working with any exchange.

I fully agree with you, there are risks everywhere, just somewhere they are higher, somewhere lower.

The whole world of cryptocurrency is one continuous risk; investing your money you must understand, you can be left without a profit.
Activity: 179
January 07, 2019, 08:06:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
January 07, 2019, 08:00:57 AM

I am too in ADAMANT Messenger's ADM tokens. Recently bought on project's official site (https://adamant.im/buy-tokens/), now trading on BiteBTC.
It doesn't really seem like a scam, trades in USD are OK https://bitebtc.com/trade/adm_usd

this orderbook looks strange.
there are almost now buy orders.
and the trades could be done by the bot of the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
January 07, 2019, 07:57:05 AM

Activity: 182
January 07, 2019, 07:37:26 AM
Personally, I have no reason to distrust the administration of the exchange, the restoration of blocked accounts is already underway.

Tritely, you can buy tokens and not sell them in the future, the administration of the project cannot be blamed for this, it is illogical
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
January 07, 2019, 06:07:17 AM

I fully agree with you, there are risks everywhere, just somewhere they are higher, somewhere lower.
Activity: 27
January 07, 2019, 04:38:18 AM

Activity: 116
January 07, 2019, 04:27:11 AM

I will report it on Twitter.

Let's stop biteBTC Twitter account !!!

How are you going to do it and what will it give you? Have you appealed to their support already?
Activity: 11
January 06, 2019, 11:55:22 PM

But how do we stop the Twitter account?

Has anyone else submitted an iwitness report to the Singaporean Police? That is where the exchange is supposedly located so it is the easiest starting point.
It is very easy to do and takes less than 10 min. The more of us do it the faster they will probably act: https://app.police.gov.sg/iwitness/iwitness.aspx

Activity: 18
January 06, 2019, 07:10:17 PM

Activity: 1
January 06, 2019, 05:10:13 PM

So best wishes to everyone of us who lost their account. Hope it´s gona be OK soon, but it´s all what we have.

More info:
https://www.ccn.com/singapore-bitcoin-exchange-bitebtc-com-claims-data-center-fire-on-proof-of-keys-day-exit-scam/

Activity: 44
January 06, 2019, 03:23:03 PM
BiteBTC-exchange organized by scammers!
The location of the server is the USA, the geographical location is India. The average number of site visitors per month corresponds to the level of exchange with a place in the ranking of 200-250 by real turnover. Indicators of the exchange BiteBTC wound artificially trading bots.
There was no fire, account recovery will not happen, deposits will not be returned!

P.S. Friends, please write your messages relevant topic! Preferably those who actually had experience with this exchange. Reason on bonuses, referral programs, promising altcoins, weather and the like leave with you. This is written by people who want to return their honest coins and not let other traders deceive.
Activity: 166
January 06, 2019, 03:00:30 PM
at first glance, BiteBTC looks very promising, I have not delved into the intricacies of trading on It, but the registration process I passed in 7 minutes.

Registration on BiteBTC  doesn't take much time. Full account verification takes longer, but it's not a problem. Verification is enough to go once. It won't be necessary anymore. After that, can use exchange without any restrictions.
Activity: 56
January 06, 2019, 02:34:12 PM
https://twitter.com/bitebtccom   

they list new shit coins every day and our funds ....

they dont answer support

Any coin, except BTC can be called shitcoin. Even such well-known coins, like ETH and XRP at the early stages were like this. But this didn't prevent to engage in trading using these coins or hold them. New coins, which are added by BiteBTC, can also be profitable. YNeed to choose tokens carefully.
That's right, you just need time when the growth of the token will be, but it may be busy for even more than a year and you need patience

ADM (blockchain Messenger) trading on BiteBTC seems to be live.
I've bought 1,000 ADM on ICO, and trade it with about $0,40 price before "fire accident".
Now ADM started to grow again.

https://i.imgur.com/mUapZMs.png

I am too in ADAMANT Messenger's ADM tokens. Recently bought on project's official site (https://adamant.im/buy-tokens/), now trading on BiteBTC.
It doesn't really seem like a scam, trades in USD are OK https://bitebtc.com/trade/adm_usd

ADM token is a new coin added to bitebtc exchange recently? Perhaps, I will analyze the possibilities of this token.

Yes, recently,
It is worth attention for sure.
At a glance about Adamant Messenger: https://medium.com/adamant-im/what-is-blockchain-messenger-adamant-in-few-words-ed33f3f8e839

iOS, Android and web applications.
I use iOS. No file transfers now, but works good. Secure.

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 02:29:25 PM
at first glance, BiteBTC looks very promising, I have not delved into the intricacies of trading on It, but the registration process I passed in 7 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: