Pages:
Author

Topic: Biterial.com - Bitcoin Marketplace. Buy and Sell goods for Bitcoin. - page 2. (Read 5515 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I highly doubt doing Paypal trades on your site > https://biterial.com/item/72/custom_400_paypal

So easy to chargeback isn't it? Roll Eyes

Physical trades are the ones that might only be possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Website does not work on my console. if i can ask what language is the website coded in. i dont think its a responsive one either and you will not get much buyers then.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
30.03: Feedback adding system repaired - now you can choose user to add a feedback if you made a few transactions.
30.03: Added sold items counter. It shows in listings over a price. Sold item counter count only succesfull sales, where escrow was released.
Nice website im interested to sell something but visitor is too low and seller are few, you must promote your site for better exposure.

Many of products are sold, I think most of them was sold, so chances for you are big, if your products are good Smiley. Don't hesitate to add product, it's a few minutes of work. And you will get notification to your email about items sold, so you don't need to refresh biterial everyday.
Activity: 196
Nice website im interested to sell something but visitor is too low and seller are few, you must promote your site for better exposure.
The site looks okay for now but there is literally no activity, all I see is like 8 advertisements in total, you need to start some sort of promotions/ads to attract more people.

Yes, I'm looking for partners who can take care about promotions, becouse I know nothing about plus no money to invest.
Currently biterial got ~100 uniques per day and little growing. Over 20 items sold, but no sellers still.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
The site looks okay for now but there is literally no activity, all I see is like 8 advertisements in total, you need to start some sort of promotions/ads to attract more people.
I would like to sell some programming ebooks on C# , I have written a non published course for newbie for learning c#. I want to place that book in your site for sell @ low price.
Let me know the procedure.

Thank You.

You are welcome. Just register (it takes you 20 sec), and when you are logged add your BTC address to profile, next just click "Sell item" in menu, and type your item, add pictures, type category (E-Book) and confirm. Thats it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I would like to sell some programming ebooks on C# , I have written a non published course for newbie for learning c#. I want to place that book in your site for sell @ low price.
Let me know the procedure.

Thank You.
How exactly is Biterial supposed to stack up against OpenBazaar? Don't you think it will be hard to build traction when so many are already invested in and awaiting the full release of OpenBazaar?

Biterial is only for legal item, like domains, gift cards, etc. and we not tolerate any illegal things which OpenBazaar I think will. So our buyers and sellers is different target than OpenBazaar.

Good news: I received the item bought on the Biterial website (with a little extra thrown in).

Good for you. Support email is repaired also.

We invite sellers to our marketplace. We have many buyers but almost no sellers.
Activity: 27
Good news: I received the item bought on the Biterial website (with a little extra thrown in).
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
How exactly is Biterial supposed to stack up against OpenBazaar? Don't you think it will be hard to build traction when so many are already invested in and awaiting the full release of OpenBazaar?
Activity: 27
OK folks, not looking good here.  I registered at Biterial and bought a digital item on 3/15/16.  So far no delivery.
Emails to support are bouncing:
Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

[email protected]

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect.
finally something this community needs!

the website looks clean and easy to use, I see people already started to use it

Thank you!
Activity: 199
finally something this community needs!

the website looks clean and easy to use, I see people already started to use it
Pages:
Jump to: