Pages:
Author

Topic: Biterial.com - Bitcoin Marketplace. Buy and Sell goods for Bitcoin. - page 4. (Read 5515 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
why should we trust use your site?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
is it possible to just click buy now without registering to your bitlerial site? This is a Website BitShop Script right? and its also sold there. Smiley

You have to register to buy goods. And no, it's not bitshop script, just some of inspiration with design Smiley.

I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this is?  It seems that this website does just as good or a better job than some other website does on the Marketplace section of the forum.  It seems that people on here really value there trust/reputability on here... I feel that this is a more trustworthy way to do business, rather than trusting one central escrow.

Thanks for your opinion, I believe Biterial soon will be very trusted marketplace.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
I'm sorry, but I guess I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this is?  It seems that this website does just as good or a better job than some other website does on the Marketplace section of the forum.  It seems that people on here really value there trust/reputability on here... I feel that this is a more trustworthy way to do business, rather than trusting one central escrow.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
is it possible to just click buy now without registering to your bitlerial site? This is a Website BitShop Script right? and its also sold there. Smiley
No doubt your website is good but your in house escrow is not well organized because it could only be useful to some extent for the physical goods but for the digital goods it might be abuse due to false claims.

What do you mean? There is no better system, and every big marketplace using it, for example Alibaba, Aliepress etc. In bad cases moderator can check the item and decide what to do. Tell me what situations  do you mean. Thanks.
--

I invite every seller to list your item on biterial Smiley
I do not have anything against the legitimacy of your website but I am trying to say that even buyers might scam the seller by false claim on the goods delivered, I have heard such thing before at amazon shop and they ask for refund.

Yeah, there is no payment system that would prevent on that kind of situations, but there is a feedback system too, so seller can give negative feedback to bad buyer. But of course in that kind of situations ours moderators can check the item if possible and decide what to do. We will do our best, I assure you. Thanks for your attention.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
No doubt your website is good but your in house escrow is not well organized because it could only be useful to some extent for the physical goods but for the digital goods it might be abuse due to false claims.

What do you mean? There is no better system, and every big marketplace using it, for example Alibaba, Aliepress etc. In bad cases moderator can check the item and decide what to do. Tell me what situations  do you mean. Thanks.
--

I do not have anything against the legitimacy of your website but I am trying to say that even buyers might scam the seller by false claim on the goods delivered, I have heard such thing before at amazon shop and they ask for refund.

--

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nice, it's fair for both, buyer and seller. I will try it soon, bookmarked.
The quiestion is:
How "if" the escrow system is hacked?
So the transaction is complete until both of seller and buyer clicked the notification, right.
Yeah, buyer release coins to seller after receive a item. There is no better shopping system in the world I think. Thanks for your interest. Back to biterial soon, hope there will be many sellers and good products.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Nice, it's fair for both, buyer and seller. I will try it soon, bookmarked.
The quiestion is:
How "if" the escrow system is hacked?
So the transaction is complete until both of seller and buyer clicked the notification, right.
The escrow is yourself? How the transaction works? Buyer need to pay the price and the buyer can have a goods? How about account trade?

Escrow is in-house and automated, we don't keep any money, it's work like that:
1. Buyer clicks "Buy now", and pays to BTC address (it's escrow address).
2. Seller gets notification about sold his item, so he delivers item to the buyer and he mark item "as shipped".
3. Buyer receive item and notification, and if everything is okay, he click button "release escrow". Now in 1 second money from escrow's btc address going to seller's btc address.
4. Profit for everyone.

Is there any vouch for your site ?

Site is 1 day old, we are waiting for you Smiley.

If I want to sell my product here, how much the fee ?

You can list any product for free, after sold fee is 2%, so if you sold to someone 1 product for 1$, you will get 0,98$.

Overall the site quite good and simple  Smiley

Thank you very much!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Is there any vouch for your site ?
If I want to sell my product here, how much the fee ?

Overall the site quite good and simple  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
The escrow is yourself? How the transaction works? Buyer need to pay the price and the buyer can have a goods? How about account trade?
First post for annoucements.
https://biterial.com

Hello world! Bitcointalk is a first place where we are showing our project and we are  happy to annoucement that we are opening a new bitcoin marketplace for everyone.

What we have?
- simple, intuitive, and fast platform to buy and sell products
- fully automated in-house escrow service
- 30 days of buyer & seller protection
- listing items is free, after sold only 2% fee

Contact us:
[email protected]
https://support.biterial.com
https://www.facebook.com/biterialcom-1671313433135014/
https://twitter.com/BiterialMarket

We are open for any advice, and we are waiting for reviews from you Smiley.

Feel free to add your product to marketplace!

Pages:
Jump to: