Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔ BitFactory.co - Faucet / Investors Game - page 11. (Read 37453 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
im not a big investor but i still hope this site goin live long for me to invest more and more. BUT now ive got worried to invest more too here,
since got no reply from meok? maybe wait more dayssss? Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I was also getting a little worried but then I read back in the thread and noticed that the team has been on holiday over the xmas period and they went through a server change at the changing of the year. I was patient after my cashout and it arrived the next day, it is entirely possible that larger transactions will take longer due to the time required by the BTC network to process them, so my advice would be to do multiple small cashouts, so one every day, instead of doing big chunks. 

Good luck out there Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hmmm thats a shame, if you look at the cashouts though there are some larger transactions in there.  But yeah I can deff see how that is frustrating for you.  Hopefully it all gets sorted out, this is one of my favorite investment websites.
Activity: 10
I have been locked out of my account still no access ,my advice invest in other sites that have better coordination and have good customer support this sucks and I think its in the midst of collapse and will loose money. Remember all bitcoin sites collapse after having cashout issues
Activity: 36
Sorry for my english Smiley

I start to invest at 15.12.2015

My invest is to day 0,56 BTC

My WD 0,002 , and 0,004 works fine  Grin
the next WD 0,006 must be come tomorrow.

My satisfaction with bitfactory is 90%

I will inform You every week how the WD works or not for me.

when you like to start bitfaktory pleas use my affiliate link
https://bitfactory.co/register.php?aff_code=6LDYD7D5K2

Activity: 42
Cashouts are done today and mine is not payd out so back to moek11 again what the hell is going on
Are u a big investor?
That's the only thing I can think of, he pays those with little cashout but not for bigger cashout user.

Yes i am a big investor and starting to get verry pissed of right now and i still don't got an answer from any admin on my emails to both support button and the forum. Something says to me be patient but the otherside things realistic and i'm being steeled from and hope that others out there are now warned of whats coming up for them. Don't spend anything anymore in this website untill the cash outs are flowing out again for the big investors cause at the end they will do it to you to. There constantly cashing out small amounts and now i can't stand it anymore. For as far as i know all big investors didn't get there bitcoins anymore cause they emailed me on PM.

To bad and so sad that this must be happening. I'm giving them a little bit of time more before i will start explaining some other things. They leave me no other option and i thinks it the right for everybody to know. I'm a respectfull citizen and i've never experience a thing like this and you feel so helpless cause i know there not going to pay me anymore otherwise i would have got it a long time ago. I'm affraid to do cashouts cause i know it will be lost forever. I can't believe this is happening.

Please people be warned this website is not to be trusted anymore. My opinion is based on my experience of the last two weeks. Its going very wrong. Cashout what you have left and leave the site and try to invest elswhere. Thats my advise for now!!!

But if they are still paying out in the next 2 days. That's my ultimatum and a fair one then i'm willing to reconsider my opinion. We will see!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello Moek, I would suggest you implementing a Transactions tab, where we can check deposits and cashouts made from our account. So to keep track of finances and such. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Cashouts are done today and mine is not payd out so back to moek11 again what the hell is going on
Are u a big investor?
That's the only thing I can think of, he pays those with little cashout but not for bigger cashout user.
Activity: 4
cool project
Activity: 51
I just had a cofidential talk with moek11 that i cannot go to in detail about but it seems going to be going the right directions finally. I will update my problem as discret and what the admins allow me to.

That doesn't sound 2 good mate  Cry, seems there are things need hiding, which i am not confident investing where things are kept secret...maybe you will get paid because you are top investor, but the rest of us wont  Cry , so for the moment i am not going to invest more here, no offense. Kiss

Well i still didn't get paid but i'm hoping with the next cashout round i will get paid. I will keep you updated!

That's sad, hope you get paid  Kiss, but it seems only small cashouts go trough  Shocked
I just had a cofidential talk with moek11 that i cannot go to in detail about but it seems going to be going the right directions finally. I will update my problem as discret and what the admins allow me to.

That doesn't sound 2 good mate  Cry, seems there are things need hiding, which i am not confident investing where things are kept secret...maybe you will get paid because you are top investor, but the rest of us wont  Cry , so for the moment i am not going to invest more here, no offense. Kiss

Well i still didn't get paid but i'm hoping with the next cashout round i will get paid. I will keep you updated!
Activity: 51

Activity: 17
may i ask a question? if i invest 0.5btc in BitFactory, how many day i got my ROI??
i already got 3 cafeteria building, 3 powerplant building...
Thank you... Smiley

If you buy the Manufacturing plant at a cost of 0.5btc then you will get your return solely from that building in 41.6 days the building will reach its profit in 83.3 days. However you must also consider that the Manufacturing building adds an additional 500 satoshi to your main faucet building as income per hour. So you will be gaining 14,400 satoshi from your free faucet building a day.
Activity: 9
may i ask a question? if i invest 0.5btc in BitFactory, how many day i got my ROI??
i already got 3 cafeteria building, 3 powerplant building...
Thank you... Smiley
Activity: 8
How long have u guys investing in here? Im new to this investing game and i've started investing in this Bitfactory.
So far so good, no problem..
Only the receive payment part abit slow due to manual approve, but i'm ok with it as long the amount is correctly receive.
Hope this site continue for long period.

And hope to have some promotion or something in future..
Activity: 3
By the way I'm also waiting for the payment of two cashouts (27 and 29 dec) of 0.3 and 0.32 BTC.
I sent a PM to Moek but he did not answer so far.
I'm the third in the leaderboard.
Liberdeus
so is your payment has been made already?
i saw on leaderboard its look like your username and ur the top earner Grin
oh man you invested alot here.. hopefully this amazing site will continuously grow well..

At this moment i did not get payd yet. I think i will get paid on the next cashout of today. I will keep you updated.
And if you want to look for yourself my btc adress is 12NbpEz21WD5B47RccFRa3evTqRCUPYjDe

So if that one is in the cashout link with a 0.9xxxxxxx amount you will know that i finally got payd out Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
so is your payment has been made already?
i saw on leaderboard its look like your username and ur the top earner Grin
oh man you invested alot here.. hopefully this amazing site will continuously grow well..
just curious how are you funding this?

or how does the site make btc to pay out us accordingly? I just want to know.. if not then ill pass.
Has this been answered? Ore Mine admin tells us how he is trading/investing/mining with our coin for long-term survivability.

Edit: Moek says on page 13 that it's in the FAQ they earn from ads.

Can someone who buys ads do the math on how much income the site generates compared to the interest it generates to users?

In my head, if someone deposits a large amount to their factory then they will receive large interest amounts but that doesn't make the site any more profitable from ads. The owners must be investing our coin in other ways to stay profitable. Correct?
Pages:
Jump to: