Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔ BitFactory.co - Faucet / Investors Game - page 28. (Read 37453 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 20, 2015, 03:18:35 AM
Hi,

Update 1.2 - 20 Nov 2015

FAUCET
1. Added Timer "Hours left before claim";

GENERAL DESIGN
1. Added/Fixed Global Stats at the top;
2. Added timer "Next Hours Paid in";
3. Added page "Cashouts" that link our cashout wallet;
4. Added page "Leaderboards" to see our top users;
5. Many fixes to our code and elements.

BANNER ADS
1. Added two more banner spaces;
2. Changed Ads Networks.

Next Update Main Changes:
- History page for each user (deposits & cashouts timeline);
- 2FA option.
November 19, 2015, 01:53:38 PM
this kind of news is bad for a new system

We were working on our cashout system, that's why there was that delay with cashouts.

People who asked us by email knew.

Currently we are working on next update.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 19, 2015, 12:35:36 PM
Admin my payment not send.  My usurname: wardow

this kind of news is bad for a new system
admin, you should be carefully if u want more investor..
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
November 19, 2015, 05:52:07 AM
I feel like it would be useful if there were a transaction history in this platform so we know when we deposited and withdrew and how much we did.
It would be for sure!
Activity: 110
November 18, 2015, 08:53:20 PM
Admin my payment not send.  My usurname: wardow
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 18, 2015, 06:08:21 PM
I feel like it would be useful if there were a transaction history in this platform so we know when we deposited and withdrew and how much we did.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 17, 2015, 05:24:20 PM
it's very difficult to earn too much from here Smiley
i make small invest here but everything goes very slowly
wait, wait and wait.. next uprage need 0,005 btc and earn 1300 satoshi per hour Smiley

This is how debts should be managed in Ponzi schemes, slowly, bit by bit... It's not good to see programs collapsing in few days only.
BitFactory has great potential imho but not proberly used, that's all. Good luck  Smiley

if it give us %100 in 3-4 days, yes you are right, it will be a ponzi
but it should give us more than average faucet..
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
November 17, 2015, 04:55:40 PM
wait, wait and wait.. next uprage need 0,005 btc and earn 1300 satoshi per hour Smiley

This is how debts should be managed in Ponzi schemes, slowly, bit by bit... It's not good to see programs collapsing in few days only.
BitFactory has great potential imho but not proberly used, that's all. Good luck  Smiley
November 17, 2015, 01:16:03 PM
hi bitfactory..

my hour income has been stuck for a few days now even when i have buildings no increase.. but the hour income at the top shows higher amount.. but office only shows 0.00000830 btc per hour.. please help.

username is robokk

such thanks!

Hi,

Send an email to our support and we will help you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2015, 11:11:05 AM
Activity: 431
November 17, 2015, 06:59:59 AM
Seems people are having a hard time grasping the idea of claiming every 8 hours and seems like some people think they can't claim every 8 hours.  Nor do I understand why a timer is so necessary.  Seems that most are unwilling to do simple math or am I missing something?

Having to collect every 8 hours isn't free?

The hourly income is legit, even if it includes the hourly income from the free building faucet.

If you claim at 8 am, claim again at 4 pm.  Then again at 12 midnight.  Unfortunately you'll have to be up at 8 am again to claim on time.

if you claim at 8:40 am your timer is still proper for claiming again at 4 pm.

Did you over sleep and woke up at 10 am? so what? Claim at 10 and ad 8 hours.  You lost 2 whole hours from the free faucet building who cares?  at earlier stages you're talking 460 satoshi's.  Claim an extra time at bitcoinker and you'll at least make up for it?

Seems the every 8 hours is a good way for the admin to save a small amount of satoshi's.  It's also what kind of makes it a game...don't lose your free hourly satoshi's.  claim every 8 hours.

As for the long-term issue that 45 days is "too long" we're talking $5 worth of bitcoin to get started.

If I see 200% ROI in 1-3 weeks, I run for the hills.  PTFO.

I also see people upset cause they deposited, then found out how long it takes.  Didn't take me very long to do some simple math to find out it takes about 85 days to double the bitcoins.

At that point, then I made the decision to deposit.  Next time do some math before you deposit?  Know what you're getting into.  Observe, do some research and pay attention to detail.

Well said. And I use Siri to remind me
November 17, 2015, 05:46:16 AM
Seems people are having a hard time grasping the idea of claiming every 8 hours and seems like some people think they can't claim every 8 hours.  Nor do I understand why a timer is so necessary.  Seems that most are unwilling to do simple math or am I missing something?

Excuse me but are you retarded? M? It is not about the math. It is about remembering which time exactly you claimed. If you have a lot of things in your head you may probably..I don't know...forget that you claimed at 8:00 in the morning and when you remember at 23:00 before bed you could ..miss an hour or two or may be more ?!? Do you get the freaking idea here?

...yea I get it but are you retarded?  Wouldn't this require you to log into the website just to check the timer?  wouldn't it be easier to set an alarm on your smart phone or do you not have one of those?  Yes I get the not remembering but having a timer on the site would cause the same issue unless you plan on being logged in 24/7 or logging-in frequently.

Are we saying that a timer is like a warning label and is needed for stupid people?

It was directed towards those that were complaining as opposed to suggesting. 

I'm currently having like 10-15 alarms for every single day. And haven't put one for these kind of faucets I visit(6). Imagine if I start setting an alarm for everything that should be done twice(average) in a day what would happen. The alarm is a personal thing that each of us decides whether to do or not. But the timer would help you know when you claim at certain hour (for example 8:00 in the morning) to remember that if not sharp then between 16:00-17:00 you may visit  the site again and that way you wouldn't miss a lot.
Activity: 138
November 17, 2015, 05:10:02 AM
hi bitfactory..

my hour income has been stuck for a few days now even when i have buildings no increase.. but the hour income at the top shows higher amount.. but office only shows 0.00000830 btc per hour.. please help.

username is robokk

such thanks!
Activity: 147
November 16, 2015, 09:23:14 PM

Excuse me but are you retarded? M? It is not about the math. It is about remembering which time exactly you claimed. If you have a lot of things in your head you may probably..I don't know...forget that you claimed at 8:00 in the morning and when you remember at 23:00 before bed you could ..miss an hour or two or may be more ?!? Do you get the freaking idea here?

...yea I get it but are you retarded?  Wouldn't this require you to log into the website just to check the timer?  wouldn't it be easier to set an alarm on your smart phone or do you not have one of those?  Yes I get the not remembering but having a timer on the site would cause the same issue unless you plan on being logged in 24/7 or logging-in frequently.

Are we saying that a timer is like a warning label and is needed for stupid people?

It was directed towards those that were complaining as opposed to suggesting. 
November 16, 2015, 05:52:06 PM

November 16, 2015, 05:49:17 PM

Great post,

By the way we will put a timer in the next update.

I also see people upset cause they deposited, then found out how long it takes.  Didn't take me very long to do some simple math to find out it takes about 85 days to double the bitcoins.

We use the most advanced, fastest and NOT free APIs to receive our deposits.

90% of our deposits are confirmed after less than 10 minutes. 60% of them after less than 5 minutes. And I really think that we can't do better than this.

I just noticed that you were talking about investment plan.

Thanks for your feedbacks as always.

Activity: 147
November 16, 2015, 05:18:32 PM

Having to collect every 8 hours isn't free?

The hourly income is legit, even if it includes the hourly income from the free building faucet.

If you claim at 8 am, claim again at 4 pm.  Then again at 12 midnight.  Unfortunately you'll have to be up at 8 am again to claim on time.

if you claim at 8:40 am your timer is still proper for claiming again at 4 pm.

Did you over sleep and woke up at 10 am? so what? Claim at 10 and ad 8 hours.  You lost 2 whole hours from the free faucet building who cares?  at earlier stages you're talking 460 satoshi's.  Claim an extra time at bitcoinker and you'll at least make up for it?

Seems the every 8 hours is a good way for the admin to save a small amount of satoshi's.  It's also what kind of makes it a game...don't lose your free hourly satoshi's.  claim every 8 hours.

As for the long-term issue that 45 days is "too long" we're talking $5 worth of bitcoin to get started.

If I see 200% ROI in 1-3 weeks, I run for the hills.  PTFO.

I also see people upset cause they deposited, then found out how long it takes.  Didn't take me very long to do some simple math to find out it takes about 85 days to double the bitcoins.

At that point, then I made the decision to deposit.  Next time do some math before you deposit?  Know what you're getting into.  Observe, do some research and pay attention to detail.
November 16, 2015, 02:11:29 PM
the other thing I can think of is the Claim/Cancel when I solve the captcha...well they look alike and sometimes I didn't notice that I clicked on cancel instead of claim, so if there is a way to may it more clear it would be great
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2015, 01:38:04 PM
The profit would not be a problem if timer shows up. You could see when should you check it and probably woudn't miss couple of hours of your profit

Yes, we have decided to include timer in our big next update. Probably in 24-48 hours will be online.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

'Our big next update'
This is a good sentences for me
Game needs some little change and we wait for them
good luck Smiley
Activity: 350
November 16, 2015, 01:31:21 PM
Love this type of site... but not going to invest for now though.
Pages:
Jump to: