Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔ BitFactory.co - Faucet / Investors Game - page 3. (Read 37453 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
i had invest at cafetaria, and always doing free faucet for few month, if its really a scam, oh no.. i'm waste my time.  Cry
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Sad that some people still send money. Is there any way to prevent this?

Sad to say no, there are retarded or shill to bitfactory and still 'review' this site is paying.

Orrrrrr..

It's very plausible still, admin simply got sick/didn't feel the energy/motivation to bother replying to thread for a few days, and lost some btc trading/gambling reserve-fractionally so he needed a couple weeks to get it back, then, you kiddiots decided to classically lose your panties over a few days' hiatus, and w/ 5-6 pages of uneducated spammy 'sCAm ohmgGz0Rz', admin is less and less inclined to come back & fix the mess you made of the thread, in your ignorant foolishness.

Run a site like this. Design the payout scheme and calculate your own profit/ensure a good balance of you getting $ and investors getting $. Pay for, or code it. Do the front-end/GUI. Manage the depositor & DoS protection. Get it all running. Describe it on bitcointalk thread and keep babysitting it nonstop to neurotic excited anxiety-riddled children.

Then, have the energy to continuously maintain it every single day. 365 / y.

You honestly are incapable of conceiving how weary that could get..? If it's only 1-2 ppl managing everything? Very easy when it's not a whole company of ppl - that just 1 gets ill or totally loses energy/motivation to get online & respond to your 36-hour-OMFG-SCAM every thread page nonsense (in this case I'm talking about 6-7 days ago - it had only been 24-36hrs since last withdrawal back then and already kids were screaming), and just cannot bring yourself to come & continue babysitting the kids' fears on the thread.

Happens extremely easily, the reason I know and you don't, is because I operate an HYIP.

Anyway, only had .002 total to withdraw here, maybe later this year, maybe never.

HYIP's supposed to be a diversification game, not a "Ok this must be the best site ever - let me be a greedy fucktard w/ rich Indian minister daddy's $5000/week allowance and deposit 50btc to this site so I can get omzgzors big ass $160/day !!!!!!!!"

Poor fool Mardjago. Ruined a site like this, because of degenerate greed, & zero capacity for risk management or pragmatic 'how the world works' perspective ;/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Sad to say no, there are retarded or shill to bitfactory and still 'review' this site is paying.
Activity: 384
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
so its pretty much 100% a scam now? was still having some hope getting my 0.1 btc back even if its not a large sum , its such a waste giving it to a scammer :/
moek11 on vacation again Huh Huh

Yes, a good 1... with all investor's money
Activity: 14
moek11 on vacation again Huh Huh
Bitfactory offline........ Suspect its gone for good

Nah is still there. Why would he take it off.
He can still milk the unsuspect or newbie
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitfactory offline........ Suspect its gone for good
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Oh my god guys why is everyone dropping there bitcoins haha don't be a fool cause the big guys are going to buy your bitcoins for low prices. It's insane at the moment what is happening

they are scared see it all the time in the stock market , they have litle to none experience in trading or with investments in general , and when they see the price drop they panic , and then they panic again after they sold everything and they see the price go up and buy back losing alot of money Smiley and that is way most people dont make money in the stock market in the long run becuse they cant handle the swings and they overreact to news all the time.
Activity: 42
Oh my god guys why is everyone dropping there bitcoins haha don't be a fool cause the big guys are going to buy your bitcoins for low prices. It's insane at the moment what is happening
By the way i see the bitcoin value going down speedy gonzales today. Anyone a idea of the reason?

Cryptsy going down and a Mike Hearn ragequitting.

Yeah cyptsy i saw but who is mike hearn and why is he so important. I read something about a scam and fishing mail but i don't understand it completely. You should almost think to buy some bitcoins now because it could be profitable to do so when btc price reaches the 400 euro mark again

http://plan99.net/~mike/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40zhgi/mike_hearn_the_bitcoin_believer_who_gave_up/

Maybe this will help you  Wink

yeah well i got lucky selling most of my bitcoins lost night at a price of 402 euro's per bitcoin. but i think it's overated that the price is going down over one big hot shot programmer in the bitcoin community and some people got scared. I'll wait when price will settel down and buy some bitcoins cause i think it will be back in a couple of day's maybe in some weeks and make a easy buck on it. I also started script mining at genesis-mining.com. I think besides bitcoin the litecoin and dash coin is a good alternative for bitcoin and price is slightly and steady going up. I lost the big upcoming of bitcoin but i well not lt happen again haha.

if somebody is interested in also script mining there is a affiliate program at genesis-mining.com and i have a discount code of 2.5% discount of the price. of course i get some to but after that you can use your own code. I made some nice profits already on litecoin and dash coin. so if somebody is interested in a respected online mining service who have been there for a long time and pay out every day just visit genesis-mining.com. when buying in bitcoin (x11 script mining) in the next page you can type in my affiliate code which is: SBHJq9

you will get a 2.5% discount

but to go back on bitcoin. i think the price is overated over somebody that says that bitcoin is dead. what the fuck all the nerds Smiley on the internet are using it. I can even pay restaurant's i visit and pay with bitcoin haha. so i'm laughing about this low price. don't worry my beloved bitcoin m8's

The market is mostly moved thanks to strong and trusted news (which is the case), speculations and major media outlet. However sometimes the news may be "manipulated" (fake news released by strong "guys" for their own interests such as moving the market in the direction they want - greed).
Guess what happens then? People follow the news because of their fast spread and strenghtness, because they basically trust the source. Welcome to trading  Roll Eyes

Good reddit read. It seems he just sold out to the big banks, and the panic will subside.
By the way, all of this didn't happen because he sold out his few hundred bitcoins he was olding. The main problem to be focused on is that guy itself who was a great resource and supporter of the cryptocurrency leaving now the scene because got disappointed, thinking Bitcoin failed its goal (to not be confused with Bitcoin is next to die).
A big guy quitting the Bitcoin is the sign you have to instantly sell your coins because others will follow, ending up decreasing the markets value. I'd suggest you to not buy bitcoins right now, but once the situation is stabilized get back on buying stacks of bitcoins again, waiting for its price to raise obviously.

PS: I do trading but not on BTC, only on FIAT pairs. Please don't start sending me PMs lol.

i agree totally with you. just wait until it stabilizes. it's just one big hot shot who sells and the scared crowd is following just like normal stock markets
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
By the way i see the bitcoin value going down speedy gonzales today. Anyone a idea of the reason?

Yeah cyptsy i saw but who is mike hearn and why is he so important. I read something about a scam and fishing mail but i don't understand it completely. You should almost think to buy some bitcoins now because it could be profitable to do so when btc price reaches the 400 euro mark again

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/40zhgi/mike_hearn_the_bitcoin_believer_who_gave_up/

Maybe this will help you  Wink

yeah well i got lucky selling most of my bitcoins lost night at a price of 402 euro's per bitcoin. but i think it's overated that the price is going down over one big hot shot programmer in the bitcoin community and some people got scared. I'll wait when price will settel down and buy some bitcoins cause i think it will be back in a couple of day's maybe in some weeks and make a easy buck on it. I also started script mining at genesis-mining.com. I think besides bitcoin the litecoin and dash coin is a good alternative for bitcoin and price is slightly and steady going up. I lost the big upcoming of bitcoin but i well not lt happen again haha.

if somebody is interested in also script mining there is a affiliate program at genesis-mining.com and i have a discount code of 2.5% discount of the price. of course i get some to but after that you can use your own code. I made some nice profits already on litecoin and dash coin. so if somebody is interested in a respected online mining service who have been there for a long time and pay out every day just visit genesis-mining.com. when buying in bitcoin (x11 script mining) in the next page you can type in my affiliate code which is: SBHJq9

but to go back on bitcoin. i think the price is overated over somebody that says that bitcoin is dead. what the fuck all the nerds Smiley on the internet are using it. I can even pay restaurant's i visit and pay with bitcoin haha. so i'm laughing about this low price. don't worry my beloved bitcoin m8's

The market is mostly moved thanks to strong and trusted news (which is the case), speculations and major media outlet. However sometimes the news may be "manipulated" (fake news released by strong "guys" for their own interests such as moving the market in the direction they want - greed).
Guess what happens then? People follow the news because of their fast spread and strenghtness, because they basically trust the source. Welcome to trading  Roll Eyes

Good reddit read. It seems he just sold out to the big banks, and the panic will subside.
By the way, all of this didn't happen because he sold out his few hundred bitcoins he was olding. The main problem to be focused on is that guy itself who was a great resource and supporter of the cryptocurrency leaving now the scene because got disappointed, thinking Bitcoin failed its goal (to not be confused with Bitcoin is next to die).
A big guy quitting the Bitcoin is the sign you have to instantly sell your coins because others will follow, ending up decreasing the markets value. I'd suggest you to not buy bitcoins right now, but once the situation is stabilized get back on buying stacks of bitcoins again, waiting for its price to raise obviously.

PS: I do trading but not on BTC, only on FIAT pairs. Please don't start sending me PMs lol.

Maybe this will help you  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

Maybe this will help you  Wink
Bought $100 worth last night when I saw it was about $410 but now $380 so 'don't try to catch a falling knife.'

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: