Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔ BitFactory.co - Faucet / Investors Game - page 5. (Read 37453 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Dammit, I haven't been following this thread for a while and I just cashout 0.07 2 days ago. Well, it's the risks we take. Stay away from the site.

SCAM SITE
my cashout 0.01 been like week ago Grin
confirmed scam bitfactory. its shame.. but didnt invest too much in there Grin
well i planing to invest more this end of month.. but luckily now its scammed. so i save my money..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Dammit, I haven't been following this thread for a while and I just cashout 0.07 2 days ago. Well, it's the risks we take. Stay away from the site.

SCAM SITE
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
web site not pay
Activity: 84
To me BitMines.org looks strangely familiar to Bitfactory... And it started on the 6th or 7th, 2 days before the last cashouts in Bitfactory. I may be wrong but the sites do share some similarities.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Everyone calm down

Bitfactory will be back in a month under a different name to fuck everyone over. Take it easy. Everyone will have another opportunity to be scammed.

And you won't see Moek11 post again on this board. Not under that name at least.

Activity: 86
2D animator
why ? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 110
Your web site not pay. %100 SCAM.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
Yeah that makes sense so in theory there should be a max deposit in the early stages to prevent a huge deposit from destroying the scheme.

That may be a proper option to adopt.
However, admin could just manually reject (by returning back) those big deposits if he knew he couldn't handle them, without the need to set a max deposit.
Activity: 630
Yeah that makes sense so in theory there should be a max deposit in the early stages to prevent a huge deposit from destroying the scheme.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
For me it looks like the site is meant to stay longer. Such a ponzi scam can be much more profitable for the scammer if it stays up longer to build more trust and attracts more users. Mardjago might have broken it by investing so much so early. Moek11 can just not afford to keep it running and waiting for more people to scam. If this is true, Mardjago did a lot of people a favor, but lost a huge amount of money doing that.

Best explanation possible, just that people won't understand any fuck because they still didn't get how a Ponzi scheme really works, I mean the math behind it  Cheesy
Activity: 110
Admin my pay send please! User name wardow
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Bitfactory no pay for me , withdraw yesterday and not have btc BF RIP
Not just you.. alot people have withdraw but never got pay yet.
This site is scam now. I keep hoping it would stay alive longer Grin
But nope.. OP greedy

very well looked investment, but at the beginning it is beautifully , later always falls
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
i still wait 2 withdraws from ore mine... i hope not scam too..

I would not panic because of that, it happened before and people got paid eventually. But in general, it is definitely possible that ore-mine is pretty much the same kind of scam. If it is a scam, how could it last so long? With the high interest rate for deposits, people might have just left the money on their account. Without a withdraw such a scam can go on for very long, you just have to show everyone growing numbers on a web site. But for now, it is by far too early to call it a scam.
Activity: 36
5 days no cashout for everybody.
Support no reply.
after the last cashout 8.1.2016 no message in the forum from MOEK11.

I think it's over with Bitfaktory

Activity: 17
i still wait 2 withdraws from ore mine... i hope not scam too..
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
For me it looks like the site is meant to stay longer. Such a ponzi scam can be much more profitable for the scammer if it stays up longer to build more trust and attracts more users. Mardjago might have broken it by investing so much so early. Moek11 can just not afford to keep it running and waiting for more people to scam. If this is true, Mardjago did a lot of people a favor, but lost a huge amount of money doing that.
Sooo I guess this program has scammed it is now 4 days since the last cashout I dont get it theres even like $500 in the payout wallet. What is going on !?
what going on? obviously its scammed now, no reply no payment and no sign of Meok life here..
the website is still operate of course, to lure more people to invest.. so just stop hoping here for ur cashout.
its wont happen, as its already scammed.

Damn you're most likely right, it's a shame I thought this would be a long haul program like ore-mine since it has a similar structure, I almost broke even I believe, knew I shouldnt have bought another labratory
I got confused now.. so you are btcsprout guy..not someone from bitfactory who could explain what is happening now, right? Am i right? And both got the same issue. Right??
BitFactory are a scam
I am the admin of BTCSPROUT.com and it is paying and online, not a scam.
BitFsvtory invested with BTCSprout so there was some confusion

We are not positive it is a scam, this happened before during the christmas week.  Withdrawals normally are done every day but i do see there's $500 in the payout wallet so maybe it will pay.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sooo I guess this program has scammed it is now 4 days since the last cashout I dont get it theres even like $500 in the payout wallet. What is going on !?
what going on? obviously its scammed now, no reply no payment and no sign of Meok life here..
the website is still operate of course, to lure more people to invest.. so just stop hoping here for ur cashout.
its wont happen, as its already scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: