Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitforex is Scam! - page 2. (Read 511 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
April 07, 2020, 07:00:48 AM
Hello

Yes, I contacted support, at first they asked me to go through KYC, and said that they would open the windrawal. KYC I passed, the windrawal was not opened. they said some kind of investigation is underway on my account. I have one account, I have no more accounts.

Did you contacted support after the investigation was over about the reason of taking all your balance? Even if it was multi-account should not be a reason for taking all the balance, its unethical.

I also raised questions in a telegram chat, in Russian and English, for my questions and understanding I was simply deleted from the telegram chats

Ignoring questions and removing from the group - seems like they just want to keep the money and keep you in circle with this.

I am afraid there is nothing more you can do here. They don't have any account here otherwise we would have added feedback.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 07, 2020, 05:31:48 AM
Hello

Yes, I contacted support, at first they asked me to go through KYC, and said that they would open the windrawal. KYC I passed, the windrawal was not opened. they said some kind of investigation is underway on my account. I have one account, I have no more accounts.

I also raised questions in a telegram chat, in Russian and English, for my questions and understanding I was simply deleted from the telegram chats
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
April 07, 2020, 02:16:55 AM
Are they finally doing an exit scam now? Sorry for your loss OP.

They don't have an account here if I remember correctly so I doubt it will help your case, but at least this should add more proof that they're shady and possibly going to exit scam soon. Your next best option is to report on their social media or a lawsuit.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1252
Heisenberg
April 06, 2020, 05:24:30 PM
I am quoting part of the post for visibility of images

evidence of funds in my account

evidence that I passed KYC

evidence that my account is frozen

evidence that funds in my account have been deleted

Did you contacted Bitforex support?
Did you tried asking them about it via support? Maybe they can give a better reason about your account being frozen but totally erasing your deposit is really untrustworthy behaviour.

He says that he did, However I am not sure how long ago he did that... Some supports are shitty when it comes to responding complaints. They can even take more than 48 hours

Then they just reset my account, the funds disappeared, support is not responding.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
April 06, 2020, 05:02:01 PM
Did you tried asking them about it via support? Maybe they can give a better reason about your account being frozen but totally erasing your deposit is really untrustworthy behaviour.

Upon searching there aren't any scam accusations yet but there are quite few reports about manipulation with trading volumes but I guess its common with most of the exchanges but yet there isn't much of a solid proof.

I know Bitforex is doing washtrading and have fake volume, but I am not sure about scam thing.
Maybe they don't allow multiple accounts.

In that case they can return back him the amount and delete his account and block him from accessing the site. I don't think they are entitled to punish him by taking all his balance.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
April 06, 2020, 11:38:27 AM
I know Bitforex is doing washtrading and have fake volume, but I am not sure about scam thing.
Maybe they don't allow multiple accounts.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
April 06, 2020, 04:33:32 AM
The picture won't show in your post, but we can still see it if you post a link without using any img tags.

If you're going to post all the evidence, make sure to follow the proper format and then move your post to the scam accusation section.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 06, 2020, 04:01:17 AM
Do not use the Bitforex exchange, at first they froze my account under the pretext of passing KYC, I passed KYC. The cabinet was still frozen, the withdrawal of funds is not available. Then they just reset my account, the funds disappeared, support is not responding.
UID 1993697
Unfortunately, my rank on the forum does not allow to attach screenshots of the cabinet, all the evidence is there

evidence of funds in my account
https://imgur.com/NSMlJuo

evidence that I passed KYC
https://imgur.com/hdfMQ95

evidence that my account is frozen
https://imgur.com/rzOQeBP

evidence that funds in my account have been deleted
https://imgur.com/gOT5ihh

Pages:
Jump to: