Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] BTCINVEST - Low risk investment fund | Market cap: 2000+ BTC - page 11. (Read 45566 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Arg, I'd buy a few of these shares right now if Bitfunder didn't have such a stupid funding method. I hate it.  Angry

You would buy an overpriced shares ? good that the stupid funding method is there then ...
?

The market price is rated at 0.001BTC per share right now down from the usual 0.25BTC. Is that correct or am I missing something?

Edit: Dammit missed my opportunity when they were selling for that. Oh well.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Someone wanted out, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/jdcXCMM.png

Someone sold 8 shares at ฿0.00100001

Most likely someone just exercised options that had a large premium.   
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Arg, I'd buy a few of these shares right now if Bitfunder didn't have such a stupid funding method. I hate it.  Angry

You would buy an overpriced shares ? good that the stupid funding method is there then ...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Arg, I'd buy a few of these shares right now if Bitfunder didn't have such a stupid funding method. I hate it.  Angry
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
Wow; Bitcoin stock traders constantly amaze me with their stupidity. Even if ASICMINER drops to 1.8 BTC the price shouldn't go lower than about .23-.25.
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
Someone wanted out, lol.

http://i.imgur.com/jdcXCMM.png

so many idiots trading shares...

lol

i should set some traps for noobs.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Are You Shpongled?
I'm also shocked that you changed your mind on ActiveMining; good on you for evolving your trading decisions.

ActiveMining changed. AMC was unbelievably dodgy when BTCInvest started, and a terrible deal for investors. It's still hardly AM (the real one) but it's a massive improvement. Good on them for evolving.
Well even after they merged the companies together to create ActM, TF said he would not buy shares because he thought Ken's advertising expenditures were frivolous. I agree on that point, but I think TF should have bought in at the .0025 IPO price at least to speculate like he did with Labcoin. Oh well, the fund is doing well regardless and I look forward to the next few months as the Bitcoin-sphere heats up.
Activity: 574
I'm also shocked that you changed your mind on ActiveMining; good on you for evolving your trading decisions.

ActiveMining changed. AMC was unbelievably dodgy when BTCInvest started, and a terrible deal for investors. It's still hardly AM (the real one) but it's a massive improvement. Good on them for evolving.
Are You Shpongled?
Definitely some great performance, TF. My spreadsheet can't cope with such advanced maneuvers as that massive AM buy at 2.7. I'm planning to buy some more soon with how you performed with that 25% downturn. I'm also shocked that you changed your mind on ActiveMining; good on you for evolving your trading decisions.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Could you all be so kind and stop replying?

What I really like about this thread is that it only pops up in my whatchlist when there actually is something worth reading.

Don't let it become like other asset threads. That are full of random ramblings and trolls, but zero information.

Thanks.

+1 Please do not feed the trolls.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Could you all be so kind and stop replying?

What I really like about this thread is that it only pops up in my whatchlist when there actually is something worth reading.

Don't let it become like other asset threads. That are full of random ramblings and trolls, but zero information.

Thanks.
Activity: 420
lack of regulation = pirateat40.  Enjoy the fail!

Full regulation = Bernie Madoff

Your personal vendettas are childish and useless. Go do something productive with your life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
lack of regulation = pirateat40.  Enjoy the fail!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Ponzi scheme collapsing....  TF kicking in his own money to keep it afloat. 

TF why do you think your illegal ponzi scheme should not be regulated to protect your investors?

Regulated by whom? Government busybodies?

Yeah thats what we all want right, for some uneducated Government employees who work 9-5 shit kicking to start dictating how we should invest and run our business, things these busybodies could not possibly understand.

Mistakes get made dude, get over it. Like everyone says, invest what you can afford to lose. As long as we don't start getting grandpa to invest his retirement and we warn all users of the chance of failure then like adults we should be allowed to do what we want with our money.

Activity: 574

TF why do you think your illegal ponzi scheme should not be regulated to protect your investors?

Kicking in own money to cover mistakes is a sign of trust and integrity, and TF has done it before, when BTCInvest was worth far less per share than it is right now, so it has nothing to do with the recent drop in price.

Please go FUD somewhere else, at least till you have a clue what ponzi scheme means.
Activity: 375
regulation != protecting investors
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Because the investors don't want to be protected by people with your world-ruining perspective!

TF, thanks again for managing my money with such skill and integrity.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: