Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] BTCINVEST - Low risk investment fund | Market cap: 2000+ BTC - page 9. (Read 45540 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
TradeFortress,

Some people who have put great trust in you have raised concerns, please could you take some time to respond.

Most of us have been pretty supportive through the months long losses in share value, and since the asset freeze, but your recent silence is worrying. While the stocks are in turmoil and the Bitfunder clock is ticking, BTCInvest's scheduled update is 3 days late without a word and your last post here was 2 weeks ago.

We can see you're still around, responding to customers of Inputs.io and Coinlenders, but the fate of BTCInvest must worry those customers too. For anyone thinking of investing in you in the future, the single most important thing they should pay attention to is how you steer BTCInvest through this difficult time. The greatest indicator of how much confidence you can have in trusting someone with bitcoins isn't how they act when all is well, but how they respond when things go wrong.

Activity: 656
Since TradeFortress has not provided an update in two weeks and trades are still frozen, would anyone be interested in buying some shares (up to 22) using a direct transfer in BitFunder?

I would, but you wouldnt like the price
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
For the historical record:
The last trade of BTCINVEST on BitFunder was on 10/8/2013 for 20 shares at 0.14000000 each. Trading has since been frozen and it is not possible to liquidate any holdings using trades in BitFunder at this time. As you can see in this thread, there has been little communication since the freeze.
Since TradeFortress has not provided an update in two weeks and trades are still frozen, would anyone be interested in buying some shares (up to 22) using a direct transfer in BitFunder?
Activity: 376
Merit: 312
Can you say... nighty-night?
any news?

will next report occur soon?

it would be nice to know a bit more, eg will reports/dividends continue as usual or will it happen again when the trouble with bf etc is gone? will btcinvest stay on bf for non-us citizen? how about other stock markets?

i know there are alot more opportunities, but at least frequent updates, even if they only contain 'keep calm and be patient', would be nice. or maybe i'm just missing other sources?

all in all, whats the current status?
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
TradeFortress, could we please get an update on how you're going to handle the Bitfunder fiasco? Are you just going to liquidate the fund and send payouts to the shareholders? I am okay with that.

Not sure why its advantageous in this context, but......https://inputs.io
Maybe he's just plugging his site. I'm leaving my address as one that I own the private key to.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Depending on which option BTCINVEST takes, it may simplify possible claims processes if you use an Inputs Bitcoin address.

Anyone: what's an "Inputs Bitcoin address"? The only mention of this term coming up in google is the above post. Thanks.

Not sure why its advantageous in this context, but......https://inputs.io
Depending on which option BTCINVEST takes, it may simplify possible claims processes if you use an Inputs Bitcoin address.

Anyone: what's an "Inputs Bitcoin address"? The only mention of this term coming up in google is the above post. Thanks.
Hi TF,

What's the progress in exploring possible actions?

Also, what was the reason given for the asset freeze, and was there any advance warning? I just ask the last part because BTCInvest was already gone from your signature before everything happened. I was distressed by this at the time for obvious reasons, but it was clearly the right thing to do if it was shortly to cease trading.

Thanks.

The BitFunder events along with other downturns in the investment sector have been very unfortunate, but I'm confident that we can get past that. If you are curious about BTCINVEST in relation to CL, note that we started at 0.1 per share.

I hope so! Most shares were bought for far more than 0.1. Sad
Considering that trade is frozen on bitfunder, how do we cash out?

You cannot. Your investment is completely out of your control at this time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi TF,
I was wondering if you were letting people sell at approximately NAV, if not, your reason for disallowing it, if so, what you calculate the current NAV to be, and how you calculate NAV with so many non-trading underlying assets.

Thanks.
Activity: 200
One thing you could consider is auctioning your shares on bitcointalk. You'd certainly have to hold everything in escrow until you can find a way to successfully transfer ownership.

Great buy my shares!!!
PM me Smiley

One thing you could consider is auctioning your shares on bitcointalk. You'd certainly have to hold everything in escrow until you can find a way to successfully transfer ownership.
Activity: 200
Considering that trade is frozen on bitfunder, how do we cash out?
The most important thing right now is don't panic. We have a number of different options.

Please make sure your public address listed on BitFunder is correct. Depending on which option BTCINVEST takes, it may simplify possible claims processes if you use an Inputs Bitcoin address.

I look forward to what you come up with. At this time in my life, however, I need to own the private key associated with my bitfunder public address.

vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
A share of
  • is still a share. The BitFunder events along with other downturns in the investment sector have been very unfortunate, but I'm confident that we can get past that. If you are curious about BTCINVEST in relation to CL, note that we started at 0.1 per share.
Activity: 756
The most important thing right now is don't panic. We have a number of different options.

Please make sure your public address listed on BitFunder is correct. Depending on which option BTCINVEST takes, it may simplify possible claims processes if you use an Inputs Bitcoin address.

Hmm, people seem to be panicking.  Trade Fortress can you also give me some more info on Coin Lenders CD's?  I don't really understand how you're able to give such high returns with no volatility.  It seems like the CD's are supposed to be guaranteed.
vip
👻

vip
👻
btct.co
9 ASICMINER-PT: 11.7 BTC
222 Crypto-Trade: 37.74 BTC
248 BitVPS: 0.4717 BTC
356 DMS.SELLING: 3.35 BTC
300 CB.IDIFF-E: 7.5 BTC

btct.co total value: 60.7617 BTC

What's the plan with the BTC60 worth of btct assets?
ASICMINER-PT will be migrated to direct shares
Crypto-Trade's plans are to relist trading of their shares on their own site.
BitVPS has no announced plans yet, unfortunately.
DMS.SELLING is very likely to migrate to BitFunder
CB.IDIFF-E's payouts will be simply made to our BTC address set in btct.co
Activity: 330
Merit: 250
btct.co
9 ASICMINER-PT: 11.7 BTC
222 Crypto-Trade: 37.74 BTC
248 BitVPS: 0.4717 BTC
356 DMS.SELLING: 3.35 BTC
300 CB.IDIFF-E: 7.5 BTC

btct.co total value: 60.7617 BTC

What's the plan with the BTC60 worth of btct assets?
Pages:
Jump to: