Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service - page 30. (Read 93934 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Great news.  Do I need to go make an account or is it just for now that you need an account to view the investor list.

You will need to register but you do not need to complete any verification steps.

Just registered an account with my gmail email address. But the verification email from btcquick is tagged as spam by gmail. I have to dig it out from my spam folder to get email account verification. May be you need to fix your email template to avoid potential customers being "accidentally" rejected by this stupid spam filter.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Great news.  Do I need to go make an account or is it just for now that you need an account to view the investor list.

You will need to register but you do not need to complete any verification steps.

Thanks for the honest answers!
(And please get my account "trepex" verified, I paid my 1,99 USD Tongue )
Activity: 457
Great news.  Do I need to go make an account or is it just for now that you need an account to view the investor list.

Great news.  Do I need to go make an account or is it just for now that you need an account to view the investor list.

It looks like this list is just a sub-list of what is available from Bitfunder as well at
https://bitfunder.com/assetlist

So I currently would say, there is no immediate need to apply for an "user account" there.

I did apply for one like 10 days ago. Even I never intended to use the site for purchases (too expensive for
people really in that game for a long time), I wanted to have a personal impression of the "user feeling"
of my investment.

Btw:
btcQuick    31,892,036    1ETgxWW5NwHLsrHXDp24Hj6JunMvtEyKM7
Shares Total   50,000,000
Shares Issued   50,000,000

63% not sold?
63% in the hand of one person (group of investors)?

https://blockchain.info/address/1ETgxWW5NwHLsrHXDp24Hj6JunMvtEyKM7

Not sold aka btcQuick retains ownership of those shares.
The portal is coming, but it takes time to build and test for bugs. There is alot of stuff going on right that requires my attention. Your shares from bitfunder will not disappear. I will post updates as often as I can.

[Update] - Currently you will need a btcQuick account in order to view the page. www.btcQuick.com/beta/investor - Current list of share holders is listed by bitcoin address.
Well done. Ascension,Do you have plan to develop a function for trading shares in btcquick?

No we will not be doing that because of the legal issues that come with it.
Activity: 266

It looks like this list is just a sub-list of what is available from Bitfunder as well at
https://bitfunder.com/assetlist

So I currently would say, there is no immediate need to apply for an "user account" there.

I did apply for one like 10 days ago. Even I never intended to use the site for purchases (too expensive for
people really in that game for a long time), I wanted to have a personal impression of the "user feeling"
of my investment.

Btw:
btcQuick    31,892,036    1ETgxWW5NwHLsrHXDp24Hj6JunMvtEyKM7
Shares Total   50,000,000
Shares Issued   50,000,000

63% not sold?
63% in the hand of one person (group of investors)?

https://blockchain.info/address/1ETgxWW5NwHLsrHXDp24Hj6JunMvtEyKM7
Activity: 448
Glad to see the news.
Please keep your good work. I still have confidence on you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The portal is coming, but it takes time to build and test for bugs. There is alot of stuff going on right that requires my attention. Your shares from bitfunder will not disappear. I will post updates as often as I can.

[Update] - Currently you will need a btcQuick account in order to view the page. www.btcQuick.com/beta/investor - Current list of share holders is listed by bitcoin address.
Well done. Ascension,Do you have plan to develop a function for trading shares in btcquick?
Activity: 763
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Glad to hear the news. Please keep the shareholders informed ...

Activity: 686
awesome news

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Is there any update on how and when to transfer the shares on Bitfunder?
+2
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
+1
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
hope the company managed in well
Activity: 448
Activity: 490
@Ascension, I'd suggest to remove the inputs.io part on BTCquick's FAQ page to avoid troubles in the future.
Activity: 216
You also dont care about reading previous post. Havelock doesnt accept new securities at the moment

I didn't mention immediacy nor did I insist it'd have to be Havelock.

Be reasonable, OK? It's not your legal issue, it's btcQuick's legal issue.

With the death of Bitfunder what we hold is basically stocks of a company, using my "stocks" to vote on a course of action is entirely reasonable.
Activity: 728
Ascension, I vote to move the shares to another exchange, preferably Havelock. I don't reside in the US and I don't care about whatever legal issues arise.

Be reasonable, OK? It's not your legal issue, it's btcQuick's legal issue.
Activity: 656
Ascension, I vote to move the shares to another exchange, preferably Havelock. I don't reside in the US and I don't care about whatever legal issues arise.

You also dont care about reading previous post. Havelock doesnt accept new securities at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: