Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service - page 35. (Read 93934 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
woah, is everyone who pulled out of asicminer investing in btcquick now?

Nowhere else to invest if you are at bitfunder. Either withdraw or invest in btcquick.

Edit: I'm holding btcQuick and ActiveMining long.

However I hold both as well, I have to disagree with you. Lab_rat seems quite promising too and ukyo.loan is pretty consistent as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
;)you got it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Nowhere else to invest if you are at bitfunder. Either withdraw or invest in btcquick.

Edit: I'm holding btcQuick and ActiveMining long.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 116
Dividend for 08-01-2013 to 08-15-2013 sales posted. Total Dividend of 145.00 BTC or ฿0.00000290 per share.

Hi Ascension, I'm interested in buying. Could you please address a little bit more about my concern? - How you gonna deal with your legal risk? As you are a Denver based company, do you have any clue about preventing what happened on MtGox happen to you? Thank you!

As I have said in my other posts we are working with a lawyer.  We use a local bank, not a corporate one, we are also working on getting a business account setup with the Internet Archive Credit Union (a bitcoin friendly bank)-

Good to know. Thx!
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
Dividend for 08-01-2013 to 08-15-2013 sales posted. Total Dividend of 145.00 BTC or ฿0.00000290 per share.

Hi Ascension, I'm interested in buying. Could you please address a little bit more about my concern? - How you gonna deal with your legal risk? As you are a Denver based company, do you have any clue about preventing what happened on MtGox happen to you? Thank you!

As I have said in my other posts we are working with a lawyer.  We use a local bank, not a corporate one, we are also working on getting a business account setup with the Internet Archive Credit Union (a bitcoin friendly bank)-
Germany Sets Standard for Bitcoin Regulation
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/germany-sets-standard-for-bitcoin-regulation/

Quote:
However, there are some drawbacks: Bitcoin companies must meet strict standards as they are now in principle regarded as financial service companies which must be licensed and will be supervised by BaFin. Inter alia the following conditions must be met:

Initial capital of 730.000 Euros
Management must be professionally qualified
A detailed business plan must be submitted
Capital adequacy standards must be met
AML mechanisms must be implemented
Reports must be submitted to BaFin regularly

Ascension, I suggest that will be part of the shares transferred to BTCT, this will increase the stock liquidity, there will be more abundant funds.

As I have said in my other posts we are working with a lawyer.  We use a local bank, not a corporate one, we are also working on getting a business account setup with the Internet Archive Credit Union (a bitcoin friendly bank)-
oh...I know that THX
Activity: 457

Activity: 60
[/quote]
Good question!

+1

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Oh wow and here I was hoping for .000002 for the first time you kinda blew that one UP Cheesy. Good job really nice and steady growth you are having there
Your project is really interesting. The only part makes me hesitate to put coins in is your potential legal risk.

Have you got back from your attorney? What's your emergence plan if Uncle Sam punch you guys? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
Just a quick update - We passed $100,000.00 in sales early this morning for the month of August Cheesy
Awesome! Another record-setting month!
Just a quick update - We passed $100,000.00 in sales early this morning for the month of August Cheesy
Activity: 448
No, there was this question last time when btcquick was releasing some shares. There will not be more than 50mil shares, some of those 50mil total were just not sold yet. BF is just showing total number of shares as issued for some reason

And that reason would most likely be because individuals own the remaining shares of the company itself, not the company. Smiley

-Ukyo
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We are working hard to acquire more BTC and do plan to release 50,000 share bundles on to the market. They will be released at current market price and at our discretion.

Where would the 50,000 shares be coming from?

From what I understand all 50,000,000 shares are sold. Are you planning to release 50,000 shares in addition making it 50,050,000 shares?

No, there was this question last time when btcquick was releasing some shares. There will not be more than 50mil shares, some of those 50mil total were just not sold yet. BF is just showing total number of shares as issued for some reason
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
We are working hard to acquire more BTC and do plan to release 50,000 share bundles on to the market. They will be released at current market price and at our discretion.

Where would the 50,000 shares be coming from?

From what I understand all 50,000,000 shares are sold. Are you planning to release 50,000 shares in addition making it 50,050,000 shares?
Pages:
Jump to: