Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service - page 8. (Read 93934 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Why is this scammer talking only about USD? Do you people realize he's scamming us? He intends to return a satoshi per share.

We want the inventory that you got from investors back. Bitcoins, the little electronic things that were supposed to circulate, not be taken by you Ascension.

I demand the history of all bitcoin transactions Ascension. Or do we have to sue you?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Good to finally hear from you, but why exactly did you stop/take btcquick offline?
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
Currently we are awaiting the funds to be released from our merchant account and to be deposited into our bank account. Once the hold our bank account it lifted we will convert all USD assets to BTC and distribute according to our Bitfunder list.

Here is a link to our Merchant Account Statement - April 2014.
thanks for the upadate
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
^
Cheesy Cheesy Life of Crime! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Let's see what kind of story Ascension will come up with to tell how he lost all those 1700BTC.

The first "Early-Bird" 10,000,000 shares have been posted for 0.00005 BTC each.
Second Batch: 7,500,000 shares will be posted on Friday March 29th for 0.0001 BTC each.
Third Batch: 7,500,000 shares will be posted on Sunday March 31th for 0.00015 BTC each.
Fourth and Final Batch: 7,500,000 shares will be posted at the discretion of btcQuick for 0.0002 BTC each ONLY after all previous share have sold.

How will the raised funds be used?
BTCJam currently maintains loan at BTCJam ( https://btcjam.com/listings/2143 ) with a remaining principal balance of about 300 BTC.

First share batch:
300 BTC of the "Early-Bird" will go towards the BTCJam debt to settle all debts.
The remaining BTC will be used to increase btcQuick's rotating inventory supply to sell.

20% of funds raised from shares after the first batch will go to the current issuer for the hard work, time, effort and success of btcQuick.
The remaining 80% will be added to the inventory cycle.

The issuer is essentially selling off the first 20% of btcQuick ownership to cover a loan, increase inventory and increase profits without directly profiting.

Just some calculations, please correct any errors.

By 31 March, total BTC to be raised:
Early bird: 500BTC
Second batch: 750 BTC
Third batch: 1125BTC

Total: 2375BTC

Out of which, 300BTC will be used to pay back a loan.
375BTC will go to you - the owner / promoter - for hard work, time and effort.

Total inventory: 1700BTC.
This inventory increases by 1200BTC if you sell forth batch of shares too.

During the IPO Ascension took 300BTC to pay off his personal loan. 375BTC he took for himself for work. 1700BTC were used in selling bitcoins. They were circulated. During most of 2013 it went well and Ascension paid dividends and took a large part of profits for himself too.

All of those 1700BTC must be distributed back to the investors. If not, then it's another scam and Ascension is another scammer. Let's see what kind of story Ascension will come up with to tell how he lost all those 1700BTC.
Currently we are awaiting the funds to be released from our merchant account and to be deposited into our bank account. Once the hold our bank account it lifted we will convert all USD assets to BTC and distribute according to our Bitfunder list.

That's almost nothing. Where did all the thousands of bitcoins you took from investors go to?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Cheers
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

thx,

nice to hear something from you Smiley
Activity: 457

Activity: 703
Ascension should let us know and agree to update us every two weeks or a month  for 6months - 12 months untill our funds are returned

otherwise we don't know ehtehr he's running off, and whether this is a scam,

i get the impression ascension is smarter than to run off.

we all hope so.
Activity: 384
Let's hope he just lost the motivation to join the thread againg and simply pays the remaining funds directly to our addresses in 12 months.

Somehow I don't think there's going to be left much.
Ascension should let us know and agree to update us every two weeks or a month  for 6months - 12 months untill our funds are returned

i get the impression ascension is smarter than to run off

Let's hope he just lost the motivation to join the thread againg and simply pays the remaining funds directly to our addresses in 12 months.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Ascension should let us know and agree to update us every two weeks or a month  for 6months - 12 months untill our funds are returned

i get the impression ascension is smarter than to run off
Activity: 81
Complaining here on the boards doesn't bring back Ascension or our BTC back faster. So I just sit here and wait for news. I don't sit on too much BTCQuick chares though (about 9k I think) so Ascension doesn't owe me as much as other users here.
Activity: 62
Too many powerful companies have collapsed, I huge losses..Don't know where is credible, BTC has entered a chaotic period

just a little question:

Is nobody left who could worry about Ascension absence or does simply nobody worry even Ascension is inactive since almost a month?
Activity: 728
Activity: 378
Quick update for all UKYO's loan holders or We exchange Users.

I am still negotiating the hourly rate with my lawyer. but below are some information for you if you want to join to my lawsuit against Ukyo. I still think that lawsuit against UKYO is still the only hope you can have a chance to know what going on there and received possible pay back from Ukyo .

1: people who joint my lawsuit will need to send some deposit to the lawyer. I will gives you his bank account detail, and also you can contact him to find out what happening there. before you send the money to the lawyer ,I will gives you all his personal detail and contact detail. 

2: all cost related to against Ukyo is calculate based on the percentage of how much UKYO owes you towards total liability that against Ukyo in this lawsuit case.
For example, if Ukyo owes me 100 BTC , and there are 1000 total liability in this lawsuit is against to UKYO. then I will respond for 10% of the total cost. of course, that I also will received 10% from what UKYO pays in the future.

3: all cost are calculate in USD , so for people who willing to join this case, you have to prepare some USD first.

4: if not convenience for you   to send USD directly to the Lawyer, it also possible you can send me BTC, then I will based on current conversion rate and help you to send the USD to the Lawyer. (if you trust me, but I do prefer that you send directly to the lawyer).

5: The final hourly rate still being negotiating , so is only receiving people who willing to join me at this moment by PM or Email to [email protected]( once it been confirm and I will let you know the final rate, and you make your choice that either to join or not.)

6: Last call to joint this lawsuit is 20.04.2014, and also you will need to get you money to the Lawyers account before 30.04.2014. after that date , that Lawyer will star his work, so it is no reason to bothering him to further modify the agreement between us and him.

PS: If there are any unclear information that please do ask me, and however  forgive my poor English.

Kind Regard

Yuan Lu

Crytpo-Trade is owned and run by completely non-US operators.   BTCT and Biftfunder were owned by Americans who tried to hide their company through shells and documentation in other countries.  The two situations are very, very different.

What has this to do why our current situation?
Pages:
Jump to: