Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] btcQuick - Bitcoin Sales Service - page 6. (Read 93934 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Notice its not required  Wink 5 out of 97 people have actually answered it. But if I can make a side buck finding interested investors I will.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Was contacted by a shareholder, they wanted to see if you guys had interest in forming a action group.

We will not be doing anything as of now just collecting interested parties, to gauge if its worth it.
If you are interested in the recover of this asset please fill out the form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R7FxU7jHZQBDTGfeMbGMlGCxoWUYn-LhmDJyxyX8tLY/viewform?usp=send_form

lol@
Are you looking for better investments?
Was contacted by a shareholder, they wanted to see if you guys had interest in forming a action group.

We will not be doing anything as of now just collecting interested parties, to gauge if its worth it.
If you are interested in the recover of this asset please fill out the form below

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R7FxU7jHZQBDTGfeMbGMlGCxoWUYn-LhmDJyxyX8tLY/viewform?usp=send_form
Activity: 305
If anyone has any identifying information about Ascension, I'd suggest filing a securities complaint in Colorado (where the exchange was located).

Colorado Securities Fraud Investigations

Surf,

I have all the information and I have completed this form and submitted it today.

Everyone else should do the same.

Let me know if you need any information on Jerrod that you dont already have. 

Why is this a Google Form? Is there a link from the Colorado Securities Fraud website to such Google Form?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
If anyone has any identifying information about Ascension, I'd suggest filing a securities complaint in Colorado (where the exchange was located).

Surf,

I have all the information and I have completed this form and submitted it today.

Everyone else should do the same.

Let me know if you need any information on Jerrod that you dont already have. 

vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
Ascension, please give some updates.
Why would you expect someone who ran off with bitcoins to give you an update?
Activity: 108

There will be no update. Ascension already told he will return USD assets sometimes. Accordinding to the statement in the link below there are $59010.34 on his account.

59k divided by 50 million shares is $0.001 per share, or 0.000001BTC per share.

Currently we are awaiting the funds to be released from our merchant account and to be deposited into our bank account. Once the hold our bank account it lifted we will convert all USD assets to BTC and distribute according to our Bitfunder list.

Here is a link to our Merchant Account Statement - April 2014.

So here was the last message by Ascension. He only says about USD, not a single word about bitcoins.

With the amount of demand you're getting you should really start buying in 100BTC quantities instead of 50. I'm just a naive customer though so you may have your reasons.

This number is just our buffer amount on hand and does not reflect our balances on our exchange accounts.

And here Ascension says they have accounts on some exchange. So they were selling bitcoins and buying the same amount on some exchange. About 1700 BTC he took from investors were circulated. So he says in September that they had bitcoin at some exchange.

BTCQuick stopped their business in November. They must have used some other exchange than MtGox, because MtGox was more expensive, and they must have used a cheaper place to buy bitcoins. So I don't believe Ascension lost all bitcoin in MtGox.

Now Ascension is gone, he didn't say a word about where bitcoins are. He only says about USD. I think he stole all 1700 bitcoins. He is a thug and should go to jail.

If you can sue him, then do it. If not, he will only return $0.001 per share. That is nothing.
Activity: 294
Activity: 223
i am all for that, it is also good to see these types of things move forward as a future warning to others that may try it.

Vote him on my hall of shame where he deserves.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7296739
i am all for that, it is also good to see these types of things move forward as a future warning to others that may try it.
Activity: 223

btcQuick, LLC Articles of Organization
btcQuick, LLC Statement of Dissolution  <----- You do understand what that means right?

You have nothing left to claim, the company you lent it to no longer exists. The only thing left to do would be pursue the legal route of security frauds. Then work off that for compensation. But as far as getting anything back from btcquick itself I highly doubt it.

SEC complaint portal

Agree. But we can try and prevent people from getting scammed by him again.
Not sure if already asked and answered, but is this your guy?

He had it dropped or dismissed. It does not come up on his background check.

btcQuick, LLC Statement of Dissolution  <----- You do understand what that means right?

You have nothing left to claim, the company you lent it to no longer exists. The only thing left to do would be pursue the legal route of security frauds. Then work off that for compensation. But as far as getting anything back from btcquick itself I highly doubt it.

SEC complaint portal

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Not sure if already asked and answered, but is this your guy?

Activity: 213
Merit: 102
I do believe that Acension is not going to pay anything to anyone,but I know that complaint this guy to SEC under the criminal of selling fraudulence stock will be help. Have you seen that recently the owner of stashidice have been fine by the SEC because of selling unregulated stock to the public. Anyone who stay in the USA ,that is conviniened to contacting SEC should help the rest of us to against this guy by filling a complaint sheet .

btcQuick, LLC Statement of Dissolution

SEC complaint portal
I do believe that Acension is not going to pay anything to anyone,but I know that complaint this guy to SEC under the criminal of selling fraudulence stock will be help. Have you seen that recently the owner of stashidice have been fine by the SEC because of selling unregulated stock to the public. Anyone who stay in the USA ,that is conviniened to contacting SEC should help the rest of us to against this guy by filling a complaint sheet .
Activity: 213
Merit: 102

Activity: 108
Let's put negative feedback to Ascension. I already did. Let people know so he can't scam more people in the future.
I have some of his personal
Info,what can we do with it? He scam me for about 100 BTC which is mean almost 60K usd ,shit this guy!
Does any1 has his info? I have some people we can send after him, They take big chunk of the money. but they usually take x2 / x3 the money he owes cos of delays.
Pages:
Jump to: