Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT - page 10. (Read 74622 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
September 27, 2013, 07:19:26 AM
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
September 27, 2013, 05:24:41 AM
hello ukyo, so what does it look now? Is there a chance for import from btct directly to BF would be possible until btct closes? I would really love that and waiting only for that so that I dont need to deal with direct shares and then later import them somewhere.
Activity: 448
September 27, 2013, 05:18:12 AM
Vezunchik, what was your bitfunder address that held those shares?

Disco, I still have not seen a PM from you.
Do you still wish to export your shares?

-Ukyo
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
September 27, 2013, 05:16:49 AM
Vezunchik, what was your bitfunder address that held those shares?
September 26, 2013, 03:23:56 PM
Aha, now you can answer lees than in two weeks.
1. "This means all of your requests for anything beforehand were clearly out of my control as I never had access or control of the shares.". If your becomes owner of PT shares on BitFunder you have full control. If you have no control - you can't be owner of PT shares - show me who owns them. Shares are in "quantum" state. Here or there. They can't be nowhere. I can believe in a small delay, but not longer than a couple of days. All other time - just your responsibility Ukyo. You had no time to answer even DeaDTerra that time, not just me. Again Ukyo - find in Google what means "responsibility" and "reputation" - you don't know as I can see.

I said I had no control over the shares as they were not confirmed by FriedCat in my control until the first set of dividends on Spet 5th going to the new address and I obviously did not control the previous address. There is a difference between stating claims that one is taking something over, and a claim that one has taken something over. At no point prior to the Sept 5th at which both my control of the PT shares and your misleading transfer happen did anyone ever claim I had taken over the PT but instead continued to refer you to FriedCat and myself. On Sept 5th, the same day that you mislead FriedCat, he confirmed the transfer of operations by transferring the shares to the new address and myself confirming it within a few hours thereof. I was notified at a later time by FriedCat of your unexpected transfer of 262 shares which he seemed to think DT and myself were aware of requesting.

You still can't relive that the shares were withdrawn bypassing you

You sir are correct. I am sure FriedCat thought he was dealing with an honest person and not someone who was trying to confuse him into a misunderstanding.

I can't remember this actions

So you are asserting that your account should to date hold a full 262 shares and that you initiated no sale of any of these 262 shares, followed by an immediate withdraw of proceeds by the sales of these shares and subsequently withdrew those funds from your WeExchange account on Sept 9th after FriedCat had notified you of a 262 shares transfer on Sept 5th from G.AsicMiner-PT to your direct account?

You do realize there is a public asset list that users back up regularly and can easily see where you began to sell off shares that you knew no longer belonged to you through means of misleading social engineering?

If you wish to return the stolen share amount that was sold off that would complete a total transfer of shares from your BitFunder account to the PT account to be fully destroyed that would match your transfer with FriedCat, I will gladly remove the lock on your account.

If your becomes owner of PT shares on BitFunder you have full control.
Which I did become on Sept 5th, hence all requests prior I had no control over.

You had no time to answer even DeaDTerra that time, not just me.
I gave every answer and response in a timely manner until you started to spam the same request over and over ignoring the responses and reason.

find in Google what means "responsibility" and "reputation"
Does this mean you understand the meaning of these terms and will return the shares that you knowingly sold off that had also been transferred to you by FriedCat?

September 26, 2013, 11:05:18 AM
Aha, now you can answer lees than in two weeks.
1. "This means all of your requests for anything beforehand were clearly out of my control as I never had access or control of the shares.". If your becomes owner of PT shares on BitFunder you have full control. If you have no control - you can't be owner of PT shares - show me who owns them. Shares are in "quantum" state. Here or there. They can't be nowhere. I can believe in a small delay, but not longer than a couple of days. All other time - just your responsibility Ukyo. You had no time to answer even DeaDTerra that time, not just me. Again Ukyo - find in Google what means "responsibility" and "reputation" - you don't know as I can see.

2. There was no tricks with friedcat. I asked him - "Is there any withdraw request for Vezunchik (from DiedTerra or Ukyo)?"
He answered "The transferring is done. Thanks.".
Me: "Please confirm: Vezunchik wallet XXX now owns NNN shares from BitFunder?"
Friedcat: "Yes, Vezunchik wallet XXX now owns NNN shares from BitFunder. The transferring is done. Thanks. Best regards, friedcat". Ask moderators to check PM logs if you want.

3. Show logs please and I'll return exact amount that I own BitFunder. Also - I can't remember this actions and no doubts - I must remember such a big amount of money - 262 shares was all my money. Also I still can see all shares on BitFunder public page.
I think that this is just new trick from you. You still can't relive that the shares were withdrawn bypassing you and your "sell-delay-buy-return" scum scheme lost my shares. And what about "made a prime example of why transfers were to be frozen." - they were frozen for a long time before this.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 25, 2013, 05:53:54 PM
Vezunchik,........................... just wow....................  Sad
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2013, 05:07:53 PM
Code:
Vezunchik, I think his point was that he was taken care of and happy. Stop being bitter that you were not able to pull off a scam and double your shares/income.
Clarify this - double what? As I know share price was 4.2726 on 13 August 2013 (My request date. Actually PMs was before this date). And it was 2.4690 9 September 2013 (when I've got my shares - not your merit). 0.577 ratio. I think you made your mind to sell part of PT shares that time and then buy them at lower price (dividends now and that time - small part of price). Good profit - nearly 1/3 of share price! Just one problem - you need to delay withdrawals. Also dividends for PT was nether in time until public wallet appeared. I can understand delay for week or so. But if it was your decision - I would still stood in the mythical queued for output as lophie or someone else. So if you sorry that your income was just 1/3, not 1/2 - I can't share your point of view. As I think - you stole my money indirectly - nearly 450 BTC. And my account with some other shares in addition to AM-PT when you realized that can't stole the rest of my money. It was exactly scam, yes.
And don't tell me that it was my risk and so. My only risk was to depend on you. If you were doing your job (nobody forced you to take control over PT) and not filling your pockets at the expense of others... And your absolute silence... It's really good way to negotiate with shareholder for public person.

Not sure what you are talking about. There was no buying or selling of anything in regards to the PT.
By discussing your actions here I take this as approval to continue to discuss your actions in public.

1. Until the address appeared in weds div payout I was unaware of a completed transfer as FriedCat had not previously communicated such.
This means all of your requests for anything beforehand were clearly out of my control as I never had access or control of the shares.

How exactly was 450 btc stolen? Oh, you meant by you?

2. You persuaded Friedcat in PM to transfer shares to you by cutting and pasting quotes from DT regarding the transfer of operations of the PT as if he was referencing approving a transaction to you. You received the shares via Fridcat from the PT balance without decreasing your account shares held on BitFunder and subsequently began selling off the now duplicated shares in your BitFunder account and withdrew profit from sales of the shares that you had already received via false representation for Friedcat leaving you with profits from sales of shares on bitfunder and shares that were provided to you by Friedcat from the PT's holdings that had never been requested or approved that represented the shares you sold into the market with a full and clear understanding of your actions.

You did a good job filling your pockets and made a prime example of why transfers were to be frozen.

Should any of these statements be incorrect FriedCat and even DT can verify or deny this.
Please stop projecting your own scam accusations and take them with you.

This is correct.
In a pm I verified that the transaction of the PT had been completed to Ukyo, I was qouted out of context to FriedCat to complete a transfer which should not have been completed.
I received no shares on BitFunder and hence duplicate shares were created.
//DeaDTerra
September 25, 2013, 12:33:56 PM
Code:
Vezunchik, I think his point was that he was taken care of and happy. Stop being bitter that you were not able to pull off a scam and double your shares/income.
Clarify this - double what? As I know share price was 4.2726 on 13 August 2013 (My request date. Actually PMs was before this date). And it was 2.4690 9 September 2013 (when I've got my shares - not your merit). 0.577 ratio. I think you made your mind to sell part of PT shares that time and then buy them at lower price (dividends now and that time - small part of price). Good profit - nearly 1/3 of share price! Just one problem - you need to delay withdrawals. Also dividends for PT was nether in time until public wallet appeared. I can understand delay for week or so. But if it was your decision - I would still stood in the mythical queued for output as lophie or someone else. So if you sorry that your income was just 1/3, not 1/2 - I can't share your point of view. As I think - you stole my money indirectly - nearly 450 BTC. And my account with some other shares in addition to AM-PT when you realized that can't stole the rest of my money. It was exactly scam, yes.
And don't tell me that it was my risk and so. My only risk was to depend on you. If you were doing your job (nobody forced you to take control over PT) and not filling your pockets at the expense of others... And your absolute silence... It's really good way to negotiate with shareholder for public person.

Not sure what you are talking about. There was no buying or selling of anything in regards to the PT.
By discussing your actions here I take this as approval to continue to discuss your actions in public.

1. Until the address appeared in weds div payout I was unaware of a completed transfer as FriedCat had not previously communicated such.
This means all of your requests for anything beforehand were clearly out of my control as I never had access or control of the shares.

How exactly was 450 btc stolen? Oh, you meant by you?

2. You persuaded Friedcat in PM to transfer shares to you by cutting and pasting quotes from DT regarding the transfer of operations of the PT as if he was referencing approving a transaction to you. You received the shares via Fridcat from the PT balance without decreasing your account shares held on BitFunder and subsequently began selling off the now duplicated shares in your BitFunder account and withdrew profit from sales of the shares that you had already received via false representation for Friedcat leaving you with profits from sales of shares on bitfunder and shares that were provided to you by Friedcat from the PT's holdings that had never been requested or approved that represented the shares you sold into the market with a full and clear understanding of your actions.

You did a good job filling your pockets and made a prime example of why transfers were to be frozen.

Should any of these statements be incorrect FriedCat and even DT can verify or deny this.
Please stop projecting your own scam accusations and take them with you.
September 25, 2013, 11:42:08 AM
Code:
September 25, 2013, 01:14:12 AM
Ukyo, can you give a status update on what is happening with transfers?  I have been waiting a while to move my shares out.

We have begun handling some transfers and not without issues already.
I am trying to continue on taking it slow so we do not end up with a jumbled mess.
PM me the details and I will get back to you as soon as I have further details.

-Ukyo
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
September 24, 2013, 11:22:55 PM
lophie, you have one "real" way - ask friedcat to reclaim you shares from your public address on BitFunder.
I don't know is there any effect from your requests in last weeks (weeks!), but as I know Ukyo is not interested in shareholders at all. It is very strange that you've got answer from him. Possibly it was nearly "Sorry for delay, I am working on it. Keep waiting."?

Ukyo, can you give a status update on what is happening with transfers?  I have been waiting a while to move my shares out.
September 24, 2013, 02:45:28 PM
lophie, you have one "real" way - ask friedcat to reclaim you shares from your public address on BitFunder.
I don't know is there any effect from your requests in last weeks (weeks!), but as I know Ukyo is not interested in shareholders at all. It is very strange that you've got answer from him. Possibly it was nearly "Sorry for delay, I am working on it. Keep waiting."?

September 24, 2013, 02:02:23 PM
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 18, 2013, 08:52:08 AM
I think the actual person you should blame is friedcat.

Heresy!  Angry (Just copying the attitude of some shareholders around here  Grin)
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
September 18, 2013, 08:28:07 AM
I think the actual person you should blame is friedcat.
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 18, 2013, 06:07:40 AM
Received a response from Ukyo. A gentleman and an honest one as well. More importantly he did not mention my mother  Roll Eyes.

My, how your tone has changed from the days of

I am sorry but if you can't handle it you shouldn't have taken it from DeaDTerra.

Mom must be so proud.   Wink

I stand by both posts. The PT comes with responsibilities toward shareholders. If they cannot be fulfilled the PT should never have changed ownership. But I don't deny that Ukyo is doing his best and what happened is because of factors he does not control which he explained to me.

And iCEBREAKER. Please be respectful of "recently late" loved ones and keep them out of this kind of conversation. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
September 18, 2013, 12:44:19 AM
Received a response from Ukyo. A gentleman and an honest one as well. More importantly he did not mention my mother  Roll Eyes.

My, how your tone has changed from the days of

I am sorry but if you can't handle it you shouldn't have taken it from DeaDTerra.

Mom must be so proud.   Wink
Activity: 253
September 16, 2013, 09:49:32 PM
what are the instructions to try and import shares into AM?
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 16, 2013, 07:41:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: