Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] G.ASICMINER-PT - page 7. (Read 74622 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2013, 12:20:51 PM
Ukyo please let us know when you've implemented an option for transferring this asset to direct shares or into the TAT passthrough on Havelock. No minimum obviously, given the circumstances. I'm sure you guys are already talking about it behind the scenes, just want to voice my hopes!

+1

+1
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 25, 2013, 12:00:31 PM
waiting on FC to clarify/verify div amount.

Hi Ukyo,
Doesn't FC pay you dividends in the same way as everyone else?

And while we have your attention, could you please say what will happen to G.AM-PT shares around December 2?

Thanks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 25, 2013, 12:54:39 AM
waiting on FC to clarify/verify div amount.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
October 24, 2013, 05:02:20 AM
Where is my dividends?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
October 23, 2013, 02:16:29 AM
BTW people I am trying to sell all my shares to buy hem again on havelock, you know so at least I have a damn choice about what to do about them!

Surprise surprise now you cannot withdraw your Bitcoins from WeExchange it will give you an error "Could not connect to 2nd stage server", and then your coins will be stuck in limbo until Ukyo grace you with manual processing. And since he is kinda MIA these days.... kiss your coins goodbye!

Ukyo is having problems with a new software upgrade, he is fixing it

Wow let me suggest something that no one in history ever done. It is a revolutionary new idea to do while upgrading software...

STOP THE FUNCTIONS TO AVOID SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
October 23, 2013, 02:14:12 AM
BTW people I am trying to sell all my shares to buy hem again on havelock, you know so at least I have a damn choice about what to do about them!

Surprise surprise now you cannot withdraw your Bitcoins from WeExchange it will give you an error "Could not connect to 2nd stage server", and then your coins will be stuck in limbo until Ukyo grace you with manual processing. And since he is kinda MIA these days.... kiss your coins goodbye!

Ukyo is having problems with a new software upgrade, he is fixing it
Unlimited Free Crypto
October 23, 2013, 02:05:46 AM

Hi Lophie,
I'm freaking out as much as you are. We haven't heard from Ukyo or Tradefortress (of BTCINVEST) for a while now.

However, I am happy to say that I withdrew successfully from WeExchange just a few seconds ago.

I have 60 Bitcoins stuck in limbo waiting for Ukyo's mercy... He allow txes on whims and deny others..... his "2nd stage" server is bugged and all coins are under the mercy of WeExchange DB

EDIT: Grats, WeExchange restarted locking more coins of mine ^_^, I am officially freaking out right now. More than ten thousand of dollars in limbo.
October 23, 2013, 01:55:16 AM

Hi Lophie,
I'm freaking out as much as you are. We haven't heard from Ukyo or Tradefortress (of BTCINVEST) for a while now.

However, I am happy to say that I withdrew successfully from WeExchange just a few seconds ago.
Unlimited Free Crypto
October 23, 2013, 01:50:03 AM

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 22, 2013, 08:45:35 PM
Hello,

We need some clarity here.  What is going to happen to our shares? What do we need to do to withdraw them to private AsicMiner shares?

_theJestre
Activity: 147
October 20, 2013, 03:43:53 PM
Ukyo? Could you maybe respond? I'm sorry for being so pushy but someone at Bitfunder has given me an ultimatum which says starting November 1st I won't be able to trade shares anymore, including this one that you happen to be managing. If I remember correctly that someone was you.
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 18, 2013, 08:42:10 PM
Ukyo please let us know when you've implemented an option for transferring this asset to direct shares or into the TAT passthrough on Havelock. No minimum obviously, given the circumstances. I'm sure you guys are already talking about it behind the scenes, just want to voice my hopes!
+1
Activity: 896
October 18, 2013, 07:58:37 PM

+1

Bitfunder's site states that it will automatically transfer the shares back to the issuer on December the 2nd. Will they be automatically converted to direct shares at that time? Seems the obvious way to go but shareholders should at least have a clear explanation of what will happen to their shares at that time.
Activity: 147
October 18, 2013, 01:24:50 AM

+1
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
October 16, 2013, 05:44:25 PM
Activity: 234
Merit: 105
October 11, 2013, 04:31:28 PM
I am down for the grouping idea, let me know if this is going on please.

Good luck with that.  Roll Eyes I'd say that you're better off not making your life complicated and asking for lower limit on share transfers rather than "grouping".
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
October 11, 2013, 04:10:34 PM
I am down for the grouping idea, let me know if this is going on please.
October 11, 2013, 03:38:58 PM
We could group up to hit the 250 shares mark to transfer the shares for example to Havelock.

Yes, I like that idea. Are you sure transfers haven't been (or won't be) disabled too?!

I recall (with uncertainty) that people with >= 250 shares have also had trouble withdrawing.

Activity: 493
Merit: 262
October 11, 2013, 03:34:57 PM
We could group up to hit the 250 shares mark to transfer the shares for example to Havelock.
October 11, 2013, 02:19:36 PM
G.ASIC would need to be frozen for Friedcat to perform such a task. Even then, it would be theft, as these are Ukyo's shares, not yours or FC's.

Oh, I don't like to assign such charged words to actions :-) FC would merely be updating records in a database he owns, with the goodwill intention of mitigating the effect of Ukyo being MIA and unable to manage the PT himself.

Pages:
Jump to: