Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder][RTM] Rastamine - 22+ Th/s perpetual mining bond - page 6. (Read 13646 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Any plans for expanding the operation?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Up to 1500 sold now...

And daily dividends is a nice touch  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
So far dividends were daily(!) - very nice. Smiley
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
first 1000 gone
Finally got verified ID mark.
My first payment.
GLBSE-time and UTC are different times, probably I will switch to GLBSE time.
Temporarily I will make payments more frequently than once a week.
Yes, I planned, but my plans end reality goes different ways, and I can do nothing with this.
I sent my docs last week, but I still don't received answer from Nefario.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Do you plan to get verified by Nefario anything else than just email address?
Just understand that you have the burden of proof here.
Yea, I'm working on it.
And I'm grateful for showing my weak sides.
Can fans running fully  function fully off-axis?
Don't see why not.
WOOD!?!?!? That shit will catch on fire, dude!
They will not. I do not smoke near them, dude.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
I'm Ukrainian, and there are some issues to verify my ID on GLBSE.

I'm sure that there are, and I bear no ill intent. Just understand that you have the burden of proof here.

I selling mining bonds, one bond, one Mh/s. My contract is pretty simple, I don't see, what side of it may need some clarification. Community feedback? If you like it, you buying it, if no, than no, that is the best feedback.

If no one buys it, it isn't much of an IPO, is it? I assume you want to sell these; I'm trying to help you by showing why, and least IMHO, people aren't buying them.

I thought that I currently answer of that question. I have more mining power, that I selling, and I have money reserve in BTC. If this is not an answer, that, probably, I do not clearly understand the question. What kind of emergency?

You didn't, not in this thread at least. Thank you for answering.

And thank you for posting pictures of your rigs. They're certainly quite inventively constructed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Can fans running fully  function fully off-axis?

marked
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Verified: Email Address
I'm Ukrainian, and there are some issues to verify my ID on GLBSE.
IPO launched before any demonstrated interest, clarification of contract, references, or community feedback.
I selling mining bonds, one bond, one Mh/s. My contract is pretty simple, I don't see, what side of it may need some clarification. Community feedback? If you like it, you buying it, if no, than no, that is the best feedback.
plans in case of emergency
I thought that I currently answer of that question. I have more mining power, that I selling, and I have money reserve in BTC. If this is not an answer, that, probably, I do not clearly understand the question. What kind of emergency?
etc
What kind of etc?
pictures of rigs

Activity: 560
Ad astra.
Verified: Email Address. IPO launched before any demonstrated interest, clarification of contract, references, or community feedback. No response to important queries (plans in case of emergency, pictures of rigs, etc). Both an email and stats on a pool are easy to fabricate or rent. So far, you have provided no tangible proof of identity, not answered serious questions, and launched without fixing or addressing any of these problems.

Starting to smell like mackerel to me...
As far I can see, my bond is the cheapest offer on the market.
Why "at least" 105% PPS of 1 MH/s and not 100% PPS of 1.05 MH/s?
Because I have more than 100% PPS: Goat mining pool, Clipse, GPUMax, whatever. I have more than 100% PPS, and I offer more than 100% PPS. Technically it is the same with 1.05 MH/s, but 105% is more honest.
Are you really up for this or do you just want to get a cheap loan so you can order some BFL equipment and after a few weeks/months buy back?
1. Even if this is true. Aren't it's profitable for investors? 110% + weekly dividends?
2. This is not true. But how can I convince you (and others)?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
Why "at least" 105% PPS of 1 MH/s and not 100% PPS of 1.05 MH/s? Roll Eyes

After all you have to think about the fact that after ~1 year (or a bit more) you'll have to mine completely for free to bondholders - indefinitely or until you buy back bonds. Are you really up for this or do you just want to get a cheap loan so you can order some BFL equipment and after a few weeks/months buy back? Maybe think of ways how you could convince me (and others) that this is not the case.
Could you put some pictures of your mining rigs and the transaction data of your mining pool online?
Soon I'll show you pictures of my rigs
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
It seems that mining bonds are becoming a money making machine for bond issuers. I understand people's craziness to buy them, but it is very unprofessional to just throw out some data in the OP and wait for shining coins from bidders.

We would be very happy and consider buying a considerable amount of them, if you could answer these questions:

1. How do you support the bonds? By real tangible computation power, or other sources of income?

2. If the answer to 1 is the former, could you put some pictures of your mining rigs and the transaction data of your mining pool online?

3. Do you have backup plans for emergency?
Perhaps he's using the money from the bonds sale to buy more mining hardware, no?
Now I have 3.5 + 1 (in near future) without money from bonds. Yes, I will use money from bonds for future purchases.
Could you give an estimation on how would your shares be priced?
Considering market prices, I think 0.3 or close is a good price.
Pages:
Jump to: