Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitget Wallet Reviews - page 2. (Read 359 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 30, 2024, 10:54:07 AM

Really appreciate the guidance on the airdrop however I am more interested to know if this is a closed source or open source wallet ?
As you must know that trust wallet is also being widely used for many people but it is not recommended as it is a closed source.

You can read this article. I think this article have all your questions answes

https://web3.bitget.com/en/blog/articles/bitkeep-the-most-secure-and-convenient-web3-0-wallet

My other question was how do you compare it with Unstoppable Wallet and is it worth switching to bitget wallet if anyone using unstoppable wallet ? I mean I do not want to transfer my funds only to get this airdrop but to store them here for long term. Is it worth storing coins here ?

As far my experience I think Unstoppable wallet is best one for storing altcoins and I don't see any other wallet which is better than this one. I cannot compare any other wallet woth Unstoppable. I will not recommend to move your fund to bitget wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
March 30, 2024, 10:47:38 AM
Yes I am farming this airdrop fro a week and now I have 700 points with 3600 rank. Bitget exchange is on the No12 ranking in the coinmarketcap and I will say that it is safe exchange so far. Bitget wallet is officially managing by bitget exchange. Their first name was Bitkeep which is rebranded to bitget wallet now. I am using the wallet for more then 2 years and I found it save DYOR

Ok here is my strategy to farm this airdrop

Create full new wallet,you will get 50 points
Enter Refer code of someone (you will get 20 points).
Now Send 200$ worth matic,eth(optimism network) or any low fee network token. Bridge to usdt and usdc and then daily swao usdt-usdc usdc-usdt to make 1000$ volume daily. You will get 100 points daily. I am expected 500$-1500$ profit from this airdrop.

Really appreciate the guidance on the airdrop however I am more interested to know if this is a closed source or open source wallet ?
As you must know that trust wallet is also being widely used for many people but it is not recommended as it is a closed source.

My other question was how do you compare it with Unstoppable Wallet and is it worth switching to bitget wallet if anyone using unstoppable wallet ? I mean I do not want to transfer my funds only to get this airdrop but to store them here for long term. Is it worth storing coins here ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 30, 2024, 09:17:25 AM
Yes I am farming this airdrop fro a week and now I have 700 points with 3600 rank. Bitget exchange is on the No12 ranking in the coinmarketcap and I will say that it is safe exchange so far. Bitget wallet is officially managing by bitget exchange. Their first name was Bitkeep which is rebranded to bitget wallet now. I am using the wallet for more then 2 years and I found it save DYOR

Ok here is my strategy to farm this airdrop

Create full new wallet,you will get 50 points
Enter Refer code of someone (you will get 20 points).
Now Send 200$ worth matic,eth(optimism network) or any low fee network token. Bridge to usdt and usdc and then daily swao usdt-usdc usdc-usdt to make 1000$ volume daily. You will get 100 points daily. I am expected 500$-1500$ profit from this airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
March 30, 2024, 09:05:20 AM
Recently I came to know about the Bitget Web3.0 wallet (https://web3.bitget.com/en) as they are offering some tasks like depositing and swapping on their platform that will earn us their free airdrop of their native token BWB.

Airdrop of 50 Million BWB: Official Launch of Bitget Wallet's Ecosystem Token!

I have been using the Unstoppable wallet for my altcoins and I want to know if is it safe to transfer some coins on Bitget wallet ? Anyone using the Bitget wallet can share their experiences and differentiate between the two.

Also, is Bitget Wallet Open Source?
I learned about it a few days ago from a forum user too, most probably from the Pakistan board. I will try to reach him and ask to response you here. I was asked to download the wallet. Install and move $100 to $1200 to the wallet and do swapping and things. I did not check everything yet though. Hopefully he will guide you.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
March 30, 2024, 12:51:13 AM
Recently I came to know about the Bitget Web3.0 wallet (https://web3.bitget.com/en) as they are offering some tasks like depositing and swapping on their platform that will earn us their free airdrop of their native token BWB.

Airdrop of 50 Million BWB: Official Launch of Bitget Wallet's Ecosystem Token!

I have been using the Unstoppable wallet for my altcoins and I want to know if is it safe to transfer some coins on Bitget wallet ? Anyone using the Bitget wallet can share their experiences and differentiate between the two.

Also, is Bitget Wallet Open Source?
Pages:
Jump to: