Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Bitget.in - Invest BTC and get 110% profit in 100 hours! ★10% Referral program! - page 3. (Read 9216 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
yep i think it's over... threw 0.01 in and it's not showing...

Please include a transaction id, otherwise you could just be impatient.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
yep i think it's over... threw 0.01 in and it's not showing...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://i.imgur.com/rB1OixU.png
Bitget logo

VS

http://i.imgur.com/oBmlrou.png
Mt Gox Logo

At least there is second arrow in Bitget logo which should mean we get our money back  Grin

Good joke))
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Other investors, thats how the game works.
Some win, some lose.

Btw this is the Gambling section.

Nope, this is not a game.

This is not gambling, it's a scheme. A ponzi scheme. Gambling involves a game.
Ponzi sites are not like gambling because the model is completely unsustainable. it is called a "Scheme" and not a "game" for this reason.

It's in the gambling section only because there is not a section for these ponzi scam sites..i would put all ponzi's into a scam section of the forum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can anyone confirm if any deposit was made and successfully withdrawal request was done ? I am curious to know how this ponzi is going on.
dont fall to it as the payments are really small i mean 10 % for 100h is too small for a ponzi
I will act upon your advice , Anyway I was curious to see how many people so far have been paid . Early investors take advantage and succeed to withdraw their initial investment and profit.
Who will pay the profit?

New investers pay the profits. They lose out if more investors after them don't pay in.

Anyways, just to warn people...When referral rates are raised and maximum investment amounts are increased, there's large odds that things will go south soon. Referrals are a drain on the already hard profits to pay out. And the max investments can just fill up accounts faster for a bigger profit for the site. I'm leaving my referral sig for now, and wishing you all good luck on getting a return on your investment.

My prediction is the referral rate will be upped once more before it's panic time. Again, good luck!
Activity: 7
Other investors, thats how the game works.
Some win, some lose.

Btw this is the Gambling section.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

Bitget logo

VS

Mt Gox Logo

At least there is second arrow in Bitget logo which should mean we get our money back  Grin
Activity: 143
Activity: 69
I also received a contribution. Translation Bitcoin in my purse very fast.
Dear investors, bitget.in develops very good. For now we have more than 1500 investment and more than 700 payments for our investors.We are very appreciate it, and decided raise referral payments for our investors to 15% and also the maximum contribution to 8 BTC. We wish you a great income.
My 100 hour investment was just paid! The site was good to me, my 20%, 50%, and 110%, were all paid on time. Thanks bitget
Activity: 69
Who knows why I do not see my contribution to the PAGE?
The trust rating you see is done by one or two people usually do that to anyone running a ponzi. They do that because people don't seem to know what a ponzi is. You can edit people out of your default trust list, and people's trust rating gets fixed for your viewing pleasure. "Hades." a few posts back is the only one I see with a negative score recently posting.
Activity: 462
-11 trust runing a ponzi game  Tongue give me the courage to investigate there  Cheesy
Ponzis work by getting other people in after you're in. This is helped out by paying out the first people in fairly and true that they can spread the word. At a point, unless it's low interest or used as some sort of advertising(thus the site would be willing to lose money for this advertising), all ponzis must collapse. It's choosing when to try them and when to stay away. So, the question is, is it still early for this site or not? It's a gamble.
Activity: 154
That Darn Cat
What percentage of ponzi schemes are actually "legit"?  Anyone have a guess?  This one doesn't seem legit at all...
Less than 3 hours to go on my 100 hours!

Site is still getting lots of new payments, if you want to chance your luck(shorter hours better odds), please use the link in my sig Smiley
Activity: 42
Quite a lot of questions comes in chat on the topic you by the same team that btc-flow.com? To avoid wasting your time and our answer: No, we do not have any relation to this project. We bought them in advertising. Nothing more. In a chat on this question will not be answered.
when are you guys gonna run away with our money?
Quite a lot of questions comes in chat on the topic you by the same team that btc-flow.com? To avoid wasting your time and our answer: No, we do not have any relation to this project. We bought them in advertising. Nothing more. In a chat on this question will not be answered.
Pages:
Jump to: