Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Bitget.in - Invest BTC and get 110% profit in 100 hours! ★10% Referral program! - page 6. (Read 9216 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can anyone confirm if any deposit was made and successfully withdrawal request was done ? I am curious to know how this ponzi is going on.
dont fall to it as the payments are really small i mean 10 % for 100h is too small for a ponzi
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can anyone confirm if any deposit was made and successfully withdrawal request was done ? I am curious to know how this ponzi is going on.
Activity: 436
Hm I'm confused how it works though?

So basically I onvest into an investment get paid if someone invests as well?

No. Even if there are more people deposit after you, the ponzi owner can stop paying and run away with everyone's bitcoin.

And the same admins did just that about 2 weeks ago.. I only invested 2000 Doge, as i didn't trust them..
The CryptoWin was about 80% copied of another scam (CryptoDouble), but  this Bitget.in site is exactly the same as CryptoWin.
If they weren't the same: why would they use the exact same template, scripts, design and even content as CW?

But i'm 100% confident within a week 90% of investors will have lost all coin..
Activity: 640
Merit: 500

No. Even if there are more people deposit after you, the ponzi owner can stop paying and run away with everyone's bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
How much the cost to build a clean website with interactive feature these day ?

This is made by the admins of CryptoWin. Who never paid out and took the coins after only 100 hours.
The site is 100% identical, even the FAQ is the same. All that changed is the name.

So, even for a Ponzi this site is EXTREMELY risky..

Thanks for let me know
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 436
This is made by the admins of CryptoWin. Who never paid out and took the coins after only 100 hours.
The site is 100% identical, even the FAQ is the same. All that changed is the name.

So, even for a Ponzi this site is EXTREMELY risky..
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Can anybody win at this kind of ponzi?
Someone who tried before please tell us to know.

yes if you are lucky enough that OP still decided to continue the operation, some people like this type of ponzi , thats why it keep spamming with the same script and different UI
Activity: 868
Can anybody win at this kind of ponzi?
Someone who tried before please tell us to know.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Has anyone tried this new site ?

I'm not game enough to take the dive yet.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Is this some new kind of ponzi scheme?

Yes, it's new site, started five hours ago
it started 5 hours ago and there is 14 hrs left on the first transactions and the game is 100 hours lol scam!!

it is is a new kind of ponzis, but new kind, new method, new script, they all will end the same, rather you guys try out gambling and lost it all than giving your moneys to scammer Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

nope, not new kind of ponzi scam neither on new script, many sites are on that script.

same script, different template / display Smiley

no long term investment out there, just fucking ponzi scam coming each day,
anyway site looks professional and have cool graphics.

bitcoin itself is already a long term investment anyway
You are absolutely right Bitcoin by itself is very good and secure way to invest and keep your hard money safe and in your reach all the time.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
anyone already make deposit ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

it started 5 hours ago and there is 14 hrs left on the first transactions and the game is 100 hours lol scam!!

it is is a new kind of ponzis, but new kind, new method, new script, they all will end the same, rather you guys try out gambling and lost it all than giving your moneys to scammer Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

nope, not new kind of ponzi scam neither on new script, many sites are on that script.

same script, different template / display Smiley

bitcoin itself is already a long term investment anyway
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Anyone who can confirm his first payment ? I want to see as soon as people begin to withdraw then will begin to seem ok.
Activity: 896
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Seriously man this is fucking annoying, all these ponzies are just annoying
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

New investment project - Bitget.in

What do you think about the idea to multiply your BTC? If you are interested in this, you are at the right place in the right time.

There are 3 investment plans in the project:
- 20% profit in 24 hours
- 50% profit in 50 hours
- 110% profit in 100 hours

The payouts are processed instantly when the investments expire.
Become a partner and get even more! Get 7% from each investment made by your referral investors directly to your BTC wallet.

It is easy to work with us. Begin right now!

http://bitget.in/

GOOD JOB BRO, KEEP IT WORKS Cheesy

maybe you need volunteer for bitget.in project Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 840

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: