Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitgold, now Goldmoney - page 3. (Read 7799 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
June 26, 2015, 09:55:05 AM
0.25 grams of gold ($10) for all of your identity information is a terrible deal.

IMO, Bitgold it's not a service developed just to let people open accounts and redeem 10$. You can use that platform to buy and sell gold... so they need to verify your ID.
Without the verification, people would open new accounts with fake information just to claim that 0.25g in gold. Smiley

*Anyway, BTC is better. haha*

Today started acepting US residents. You can join here: *reflink* and receive some gold to signup.

At least, you can specify that's a referral link, don't you think so?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
June 26, 2015, 08:26:36 AM
Today started acepting US residents.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
June 18, 2015, 08:10:14 AM
0.25 grams of gold ($10) for all of your identity information is a terrible deal.

Bitgold blocked some IP adress which they think do fraud, but not all fraud system my Ip address is public ( i use Three AON ) and my Id has blocked too I try send email to bitgold and not answered  Cry

Yes they blocked some US IP address may be your country is being banned from this site. Check http://support.bitgold.com/customer/portal/articles/1984706-countries-where-bitgold-is-unavailable?b_id=7977
legendary
June 18, 2015, 07:33:59 AM
Try to contact with them by Twitter. They answer faster on twitter, on email they answer from 3 to 5 days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 18, 2015, 07:27:44 AM

Bitgold blocked some IP adress which they think do fraud, but not all fraud system my Ip address is public ( i use Three AON ) and my Id has blocked too I try send email to bitgold and not answered  Cry
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
June 18, 2015, 01:35:15 AM

Here you have the info about how-to redeeming your gold to your bank account:

http://support.bitgold.com/customer/portal/articles/1961174-redeeming-gold-via-credit-card-and-bank-wire

I already try it, and it said that we must to wait atleast 60 (they hold) to redeem you free gold into your bank account.
But if you get that gold from refferal it very fast to redeem it.

When you want try signup, it said to wait until 5 days, in real it need almost 1 month to get confirmation..

Thats my experience
legendary
June 17, 2015, 01:49:28 PM
BitGold is introducing more services on its platform to earn Gold invoicing for labor/services or goods.

Info from their twitter account:
https://twitter.com/bitgoldinc/status/610805506211508224
legendary
June 16, 2015, 08:59:06 AM

Here you have the info about how-to redeeming your gold to your bank account:

http://support.bitgold.com/customer/portal/articles/1961174-redeeming-gold-via-credit-card-and-bank-wire
June 11, 2015, 12:33:24 AM
New offer that BitGold has posted on Twitter:
<https://instagram.com/bitgoldinc  #Contest >>
https://twitter.com/bitgoldinc/status/608751913576886272

I'm Not have Instragam >_<
i use only twitter and facebook to social media, also im use Line chat and whats app to messaging
legendary
June 10, 2015, 05:53:54 PM
New offer that BitGold has posted on Twitter:
<https://instagram.com/bitgoldinc  #Contest >>
https://twitter.com/bitgoldinc/status/608751913576886272
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009
June 09, 2015, 10:50:51 AM
I signed up but did not get my bonus so I sent an email to support and they replied with the following:

"Thank you for initiating your sign-up. Currently, your account activation is pending approval. Once approved, the bonus gold will be credited to your account. Due to an overwhelming number of referrals, this can take up to 5 business days or more. We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.
Please note, different countries have various promotions running at different times, so follow us on our Social Media to keep up to date on promotions in your region."

This answer that they send to you, is an automated message.
Now, they have lot of users that want to register to receive the promo, and had a big delay answering support messages.

Yes i received that mail too, also if i send another request, that has nothing to do with this kind of answer.... and after some days i received a real answer for my question from the support team.
legendary
June 09, 2015, 10:10:21 AM
I signed up but did not get my bonus so I sent an email to support and they replied with the following:

"Thank you for initiating your sign-up. Currently, your account activation is pending approval. Once approved, the bonus gold will be credited to your account. Due to an overwhelming number of referrals, this can take up to 5 business days or more. We appreciate your patience regarding this matter.
Please note, different countries have various promotions running at different times, so follow us on our Social Media to keep up to date on promotions in your region."

This answer that they send to you, is an automated message.
Now, they have lot of users that want to register to receive the promo, and had a big delay answering support messages.
Activity: 135
June 08, 2015, 05:54:36 PM

legendary
June 04, 2015, 10:56:54 AM
Source:BitGold twitter.

https://twitter.com/bitgoldinc/status/605374066116149248

BitGold is developing an App for IOS and Android that will make easier sending and receiving payments with your bitgold account. Release time of the app, summer.

Any official news for it,,?
Source?
June 04, 2015, 06:42:17 AM
BitGold is developing an App for IOS and Android that will make easier sending and receiving payments with your bitgold account. Release time of the app, summer.

Any official news for it,,?
Source?
legendary
June 01, 2015, 11:43:47 AM
May 29, 2015, 11:25:42 PM
okay nice information , but is bitgold legit? how long the site running?

Bitgold is asking for your informations like cell phone, government ID etc. It should be legit and run long.

or they're just data mining. how do they store your sensible data? Is it secure? what government can step in?

bit-x also ask for kyc details so what ?
its normal now days KYC details for trading online specially for gold trading

That True CRYPSTY and BTC-e use that too to keep trust her customer
but i think still more people use potoshop to creat fake document \
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
May 29, 2015, 10:55:22 PM
KYC,

Know Your Customers

Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business verifying the identity of its clients. The term is also used to refer to the bank regulation which governs these activities. Know your customer processes are also employed by companies of all sizes for the purpose of ensuring their proposed agents', consultants' or distributors' anti-bribery compliance. Banks, insurers and export credit agencies are increasingly demanding that customers provide detailed anti-corruption due diligence information, to verify their probity and integrity.

Know your customer policies are becoming much more important globally to prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
It's Not Enough
May 29, 2015, 01:25:03 PM
KYC,

Know Your Customers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
May 29, 2015, 12:21:50 PM
okay nice information , but is bitgold legit? how long the site running?

Bitgold is asking for your informations like cell phone, government ID etc. It should be legit and run long.

or they're just data mining. how do they store your sensible data? Is it secure? what government can step in?

bit-x also ask for kyc details so what ?
its normal now days KYC details for trading online specially for gold trading

please allow me to ask again; how is the data secured? who has access to it? what governments could potentially get access to it?

I understand the need of KYC, but that won't protect you in case your data is leaked or leaked due to human errors or missing security.

so you tell what to do ? in this case in this case 
Pages:
Jump to: