Pages:
Author

Topic: Bithereum the Fusion of Bitcoin and Ethereum is it good? - page 2. (Read 513 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
It can't be expected that it's going to be good or not as a place to invest, for me it's too risky to invest in newly launching coins. I only consider bithereum as a reward that we get for holding some btc or eth. Yes, just think like that and we still have coins that we hold.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Forks often tend to be nothing more than a money grabbing scheme to end up with some shitcoin that no one will ever care to use. The only reason why anyone would care about this fork is to claim some free coins and the dump them asap. As for the question, is it good to invest? It depends on how the market reacts, for now, there doesn't seem to be any hype around this fork, people seem to not care about it so chances are that it'll end up being forgotten over time.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
It is still difficult to assess the feasibility of pitching the bithereum fork Perhaps this will solve the urgent problems of Bitcoin. However, why is this a coin ethereum? Or is this plug only carried out in order to break the bitcoin out of the impasse? There are many questions here. The main thing is that these coins are different in functionality. How can they be connected? Well, wait and see.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I didn't know about this fork.

Let's all get some rest about these forks, if you think its good to invest there, make sure you invest what you afford to lose.

What kind of investment are you talking about?? You just buy Ethereum and bitcoin, and then at a certain time a picture of the blockchain is taken and you are charged with Bithereum in proportion to your number of Ethereum and bitcoin. At least that's what happens to forks.
OP is asking if the fork (Bithereum) is a good investment, if you just missed it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
The only "advantage" that Bitcoin has is that it is Bitcoin... and Bithereum will never be Bitcoin. And I don't see why this would ever take the place of Ethereum. So, it needs to be marketed differently to catch my interest.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
In the 555,555 block Bitcoin will do some fork again approx will be came on December 28, and this fork its kind a unique because not only for Bitcoin holder who can get Bithereum airdrop, but ots Ethereum too, so it will be 1:1 for Bitcoin holder and 10:1 to Ethereum holders, but the really questions is, is it true necessary to make a fork "again" and it is good to invest there? If anyone know kind of information about this please share

Well, basically you can fork a coin too many times just like what happended to bitcoin, it is forked into bitcoin cash, and bitcoin cash to sv and abc. But what wonders me is that, is it possible to fuse two great coins in the market to create one solid coin that will going to dominate the market?
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
In the 555,555 block Bitcoin will do some fork again approx will be came on December 28, and this fork its kind a unique because not only for Bitcoin holder who can get Bithereum airdrop, but ots Ethereum too, so it will be 1:1 for Bitcoin holder and 10:1 to Ethereum holders, but the really questions is, is it true necessary to make a fork "again" and it is good to invest there? If anyone know kind of information about this please share
At first I thought that the bithereum is just a New Year joke. After all, the creation of such a coin completely changes our whole idea of ​​these two leaders of cryptocurrency. However, he followed the link offered by another user and made sure that this is serious, if, of course, the news is not marginal. After all, all this is so sudden. There was no information about this and then suddenly a New Year surprise. I do not even know what to say. I'm just in shock. It is clear that the development of Bitcoin is deadlocked, there are intractable contradictions with scalability. However, so dramatically it is also impossible. I'm still inclined to think that this is a joke.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Let's all get some rest about these forks, if you think its good to invest there, make sure you invest what you afford to lose.

What kind of investment are you talking about?? You just buy Ethereum and bitcoin, and then at a certain time a picture of the blockchain is taken and you are charged with Bithereum in proportion to your number of Ethereum and bitcoin. At least that's what happens to forks.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I just hope "newbies" can read this before being trapped. As seniors in this forum, we already know what to do in times like this. I am confused with the date of the fork since I read in some post that it will occur in January. Why I need to know the date of the snapshot is because I suspect some price decrease after that. Which is a perfect time to make a move.

LOL. When I was newbie, I joined Bithereum airdrop. I think they are potential when combining advantages of bitcoin and ethereum. But now I think the combination of other major "names" is almost scam. I don't accuse Bithereum scam. But I don't appreciate their name.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
That was another shitcoin dude, can you tell me what's the special thing from bithereum? It's not necessary to create any fork coin again consider there was a lot of forks coin right now.
It's a horrible thing. There was a lot of clone that used the name of bitcoin combined with ethereum and that's bullshit.

I think that this is done for the benefit of whales, large holders of bitcoins and ether.  Create your fork, get the shitcoins, and then sell them to newbie. Profit!
I just hope "newbies" can read this before being trapped. As seniors in this forum, we already know what to do in times like this. I am confused with the date of the fork since I read in some post that it will occur in January. Why I need to know the date of the snapshot is because I suspect some price decrease after that. Which is a perfect time to make a move.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
That was another shitcoin dude, can you tell me what's the special thing from bithereum? It's not necessary to create any fork coin again consider there was a lot of forks coin right now.
It's a horrible thing. There was a lot of clone that used the name of bitcoin combined with ethereum and that's bullshit.

I think that this is done for the benefit of whales, large holders of bitcoins and ether.  Create your fork, get the shitcoins, and then sell them to newbie. Profit!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin forks had been a failure. The only surviving real bitcoin fork in BCH which was a pet project of the largest asic producers and largest pool owners.
Other than that every of them had miserably failed. People want something new and useful. Bitcoin and Ethereum already has a lot of competitors.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This is something new but I don't like another fork again because we have so many fork in the past, and some of the effects is causing disruptions on the development of the coin, but we\d like to see how it goes, unfortunately, I don't have much Eth and Bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I just don't understand why a fork is often made. And for now that the market is still in recovery process, hard fork should not be an option. I'm afraid the fork will end up into waste.
Well that was true my friend, I think fork even make everything worse, just look at BCH, BTG and other, they all just hype, the price always go down, the most greatest fork maybe its BCH but now they just pieces of nothing
And one of the things the community needs to do is to broaden the adaption of cryptocurrencies, whatever we have to do to realize it, to maintain it kicking in the market.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Not another bitcoin fork that nobody needs...
Most forks so far have been very unnecessary and in my opinion these too.
In the meantime i stay away from bitcoin forks because they are only made to make the developers rich.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Guys, if you don't understand something, then think about money. Is it not clear why the bitcoin fork has been recently made?) Most recently there was a fork of the bitcoin Cash, and instead of one piece of shit, we got two)
This coin was initially doomed to failure and its price will be in the range between 0 and 0.000000)))
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
I hear for the first time that some fork will happens in December. Where did you get this information? why do you believe that this is true
Here you can go to the website and read all they stuff there https://bithereum.network, everything its explain there but I just dont understand why should we go some new fork even the latest fork its like dead, but it will be to us who hold BTC or Ethereum
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
I just don't understand why a fork is often made. And for now that the market is still in recovery process, hard fork should not be an option. I'm afraid the fork will end up into waste.
Well that was true my friend, I think fork even make everything worse, just look at BCH, BTG and other, they all just hype, the price always go down, the most greatest fork maybe its BCH but now they just pieces of nothing
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
I hear for the first time that some fork will happens in December. Where did you get this information? why do you believe that this is true
Pages:
Jump to: