Pages:
Author

Topic: Bithereum the Fusion of Bitcoin and Ethereum is it good? - page 3. (Read 513 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I just don't understand why a fork is often made. And for now that the market is still in recovery process, hard fork should not be an option. I'm afraid the fork will end up into waste.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
In the 555,555 block Bitcoin will do some fork again approx will be came on December 28, and this fork its kind a unique because not only for Bitcoin holder who can get Bithereum airdrop, but ots Ethereum too, so it will be 1:1 for Bitcoin holder and 10:1 to Ethereum holders, but the really questions is, is it true necessary to make a fork "again" and it is good to invest there? If anyone know kind of information about this please share
That was another shitcoin dude, can you tell me what's the special thing from bithereum? It's not necessary to create any fork coin again consider there was a lot of forks coin right now.
It's a horrible thing. There was a lot of clone that used the name of bitcoin combined with ethereum and that's bullshit.
Well I have no idea what is that they planed for, but of course its all about perfection, the plan its the same, " makes a better one", and for the fork maybe its good to trade in sort time only, but I still blind on their aiming for this, try to read some info on their web but still the same as we all see before in other fork
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
In the 555,555 block Bitcoin will do some fork again approx will be came on December 28, and this fork its kind a unique because not only for Bitcoin holder who can get Bithereum airdrop, but ots Ethereum too, so it will be 1:1 for Bitcoin holder and 10:1 to Ethereum holders, but the really questions is, is it true necessary to make a fork "again" and it is good to invest there? If anyone know kind of information about this please share
That was another shitcoin dude, can you tell me what's the special thing from bithereum? It's not necessary to create any fork coin again consider there was a lot of forks coin right now.
It's a horrible thing. There was a lot of clone that used the name of bitcoin combined with ethereum and that's bullshit.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: