Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitinka Exchange do not withdraw money for 3 weeks - page 3. (Read 855 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
I have read all rules a lot of times – I have not break up them. So, I can not understand, why my funds were frozen for a 3 weeks and I could not dispose of them before the fall of the whole market.

This is the risk of using exchanges, regardless of their trust level. As Potato Chips said, you have done nothing wrong on your end if all you did was trade, it's their problem that they are not sending out withdrawals on time.

I would suggest consistently creating new support tickets or send a support email every 2-3 days to follow up on the issue if they do not respond to you. Make sure to include previous communication with them as well to demonstrate the lack of action. Do so on a multitude of platforms, both on their support centre, and FB and twitter. It also seems like that they're based in Lima, Peru, so if you do some digging and you are in that country you may be able to take some irl action, but it's very unlikely.

But that's all you can do at the moment. Keep communications going and be patient. Based on what you've shown I would regard this as a very shady exchange with a very unresponsive support which no one should use in the future, given this incident. However, in the future, I would suggest that you also use a different exchange that has an announcement thread on bitcointalk and a good reputation based on people on the forum as well so that you can actually PM them directly on forum, instead of one that can only be reached via social media and support.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello everybody

I also have same problem for three weeks. I couldnt do any withdrawing and some of my funds disappeared. They said `your account is under review by tech. department` There are some problems but there is no any clear explanation. So lets follow our issue on this page and inform eachother please

Seems to me, if there are many users have their accounts 'under review' -- so problem is on an exchange side.

I have read all rules a lot of times – I have not break up them. So, I can not understand, why my funds were frozen for a 3 weeks and I could not dispose of them before the fall of the whole market.

If anyone has bitinka stuff's personal emails and soc networks – pm me please. I really need help.
Activity: 9
Hello everybody

I also have same problem for three weeks. I couldnt do any withdrawing and some of my funds disappeared. They said `your account is under review by tech. department` There are some problems but there is no any clear explanation. So lets follow our issue on this page and inform eachother please
You did nothing wrong! you just traded on an exchange where trades are meant to be done.

But 3 weeks is way too long, have you tried reaching out to their social media accounts? you can follow up your problem there.

There's no Bitinka rep in this forum I guess, so they can't read this thread.
I searched about this exchange and there are a lot of complaints related to delays and got resolve in the end.
You should contact them again or go direct to their social media accounts like what other said above.

Hello everyone!
Thank you very much for your attention on my problem. It is really important for me, thank you.

I posted on every socnetwork, where I had a chance to post: I wrote on Instagram, I wrote pm on a Facebook and I also sent another email to them with a link to this thread.

One time per week they are sending email, that I should wait. How much time should I wait? I do not know. Third week of waiting is over now.

I want to note that I did not hurt alone. There is another topic on a Spanish section: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-bitinka-es-estafa-3355648

I also read about delays, but no one waited for three weeks.

BITINKA, where are you?!
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
There's no Bitinka rep in this forum I guess, so they can't read this thread.
I searched about this exchange and there are a lot of complaints related to delays and got resolve in the end.
You should contact them again or go direct to their social media accounts like what other said above.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
You did nothing wrong! you just traded on an exchange where trades are meant to be done.

But 3 weeks is way too long, have you tried reaching out to their social media accounts? you can follow up your problem there.
Hello, dear bitcointalk community.

Once I transferred ETH to my account on Bitinka exchange and bought there BCH. Than I saw, that every hour there was a big limit order to buy BCH from someone. I sold BCH. Than bought it cheaper. Then sold, then bought. I did not know, that I did something wrong. There is no such point rules, that I can not fill limit orders on a Bitinka exchange.

After that, my balance increased, and I tried to withdraw funds. I sent an request on saturday, 03 of November, to withdraw. Nothing has happened.

Today is 20 of November, 3 weeks are passed. Bitinka still did not withdraw my funds. There is a silent on emails.

If I did something wrong, just roll back my deposit and give me back my money. I beg you. I’m waiting for a long, long time, and nothing happens…

I want only my money, that was deposited on Bitinka account 02 of November.
Pages:
Jump to: