Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitinstant -> MTgox problem funds not showing up - page 2. (Read 2368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
They are currently experiencing some issues, so hold tight!

Just received this via email:

Quote from: Seth
Hello,

Due to heavy customer volume and technical difficulties on our end I regret to inform you that we are experiencing massive delays in processing orders.

Rest assured your funds are safe and will eventually be processed. Our web developers are working over time to fix these problems.

Regrettably, it may be several days before your funds are successfully transferred. Again, your funds are safe and your order will eventually be processed and you will be entitled to a refund of your fees.

Thank you for your patience. You will be hearing from us again.

---
Sincerely,
Seth

So, hopefully my 6.1 BTC order is filled in a day or two. Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I am having the same problem.  Cash at cvs to mtgox. 
I did put in my account number which is why i am troubled by the not fund showing up, but thank you for the response and i will post in the support forums!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
i thought that it would give me a coupon code for mtgox

So, for them to have been able to deposit it into your Mt. Gox account means you would have needed to have entered your Mt. Gox account number.   Do you remember doing that?  If not, then there will be some manual followup work from you to get your Mt. Gox account number to them so they can apply the funds correctly.

Either way, there is a support thread for these inquiries where you'll want to post to get a faster response (they probably aren't hunting around the Newbies forum board looking for customer support inquiries).

Official BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support)
 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-newbie-bitinstant-support-thread-active-customer-support-128314
Hello all,
So I made a cash deposit at my local CVS using bitinstant to zipzap to my mtgox account and got an email from bitinstant about 30 minutes later saying that the transfer was complete and i thought that it would give me a coupon code for mtgox however it said the funds ha be deposited directly to my mtgox account. however when i checked my mtgox account it said i still had no funds added and even now 5 hours later there is still no funds added. I emailed bitinstant support but no response yet. I just want to know that the funds will be transferred soon hopefully because of a tight budget i really cannot afford to lose this money. is there anyway to check and see if it is still being transferred or what? thank you in advance to anyone who helps!
Pages:
Jump to: