Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BITLISH. Lowest VISA and MasterCard fees in the world ★ - page 3. (Read 20354 times)

vip
Activity: 573
Merit: 503
today i got robbed by bitlish's auto pricing on Ethereum.

I have US$175 funds, ready to buy ethereum, and i used their mobile apps.

Unknowingly, upon doing the exchange transaction like the usual, i didnt realised that the buy price of Ethereum was $2106.31, whereas the sell price was $1016.15. I found this out after it shows my balance as US$115.

I feel cheated, and utterly disappointed. The fact that price went back to normal rates.

My transaction ID is 70055435 — 70055431. I hope that bitlish are able to help me retrieve those additional US$60

Hello. Your account had been credited with compensation after an investigation. Please, have a look through your email to see details from Support team. Thank you for using our service. We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
vip
Service is down for major platform update.
ETA 18.00 (London time).
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
We hope you have contacted our Support Team to find out the details, and the issue been solved.
Please mind your operations. The rate surges in seconds.
i havent contacted them, but will do soon.

I dont mind the surge of hundreds, but not to the extent of thousands.
vip
We hope you have contacted our Support Team to find out the details, and the issue been solved.
Please mind your operations. The rate surges in seconds.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0

Unknowingly, upon doing the exchange transaction like the usual, i didnt realised that the buy price of Ethereum was $2106.31, whereas the sell price was $1016.15. I found this out after it shows my balance as US$115.

https://i.imgur.com/kiLVzBO.jpg

I feel cheated, and utterly disappointed. The fact that price went back to normal rates.

My transaction ID is 70055435 — 70055431. I hope that bitlish are able to help me retrieve those additional US$60

https://i.imgur.com/YNxNzR9.jpg

Damn this is pretty bad.
I use Bitlish, but never had a problem like this. I guess I'll need to be careful now..

EDIT: Bitlish has compensated me, and thank you very much for the wonderful support! Smiley
vip
Platform updating in progress.
ETA: 12.00 PM London time.
Activity: 166
Ticket number #63092 for ethereum withdrawal.

It stated payed, but transaction not found https://etherscan.io/tx/0x88909b7628c8a8c1391cc5c71d23682f63db90dd4b9d5201c18581647603cd04

It has been 8hrs btw. Even then, my exchange didnt receive anything
BITLISH Team where are you?? Why you didn't respond..
Activity: 6
hello i sent deposit 3900 eur with wire transfer from turkey. my bank said transfer is ok. but you havent comfirmed yet that deposit. invoice number is 1514186219045429. ı am waiting for your reply. thank you

Your request is being processed now. The support team will get in touch with you asap.
thank you. my payment have credited to my balance.
Activity: 21
they banned me for no reason i shares all my cards before but still they keep asking me those cards again and again .
hello i sent deposit 3900 eur with wire transfer from turkey. my bank said transfer is ok. but you havent comfirmed yet that deposit. invoice number is 1514186219045429. ı am waiting for your reply. thank you

Your request is being processed now. The support team will get in touch with you asap.

i sent deposit 16 days ago; but you havent credited to my balance and still you havent solve my support request ticket id:5515

where is my deposit? where is my money. Why havent you interested with my problem??
Ticket number #63092 for ethereum withdrawal.

It stated payed, but transaction not found https://etherscan.io/tx/0x88909b7628c8a8c1391cc5c71d23682f63db90dd4b9d5201c18581647603cd04

It has been 8hrs btw. Even then, my exchange didnt receive anything
ticket number #5278

reason i don't no why they banned me from account i can't add money to my bitlish wallet getting some error to contact support but they are not repling me did i do anything wrong i used only cards which i  use daily and even provided u all my proofs before banning please let users now so they can talk with u and have a good chat i don't no why u banned me if i did anything wrong i am sorry .

i like ur service but kicking users out of ur site for no reason that can hurt ur reputations i don't have any money on ur site but still i am here asking u for reason and saying sorry if i break any rules forgive me and take me back as ur customer and please increase my limit Sad according to ur one of support he told me if i prove them my limit of buying by completing those 25k usd and 25k euro then they will think about raising but now they are not even keeping there word Sad really feeling bad now

guys i am sorry once again if i did anything wrong just reply me on ticket and take me back as ur customer

still i wait solution. ticket id 4428. this situation disappointed me i sent to 3900 euro deposit from my bank to bitlish.com bank account 10 days before(at 25/122017) but you havent update my euro deposit.!!! When wil you update my acocunt with my euro deposit!!!???

there aent any news....i sent money 25/12/2017, but still you havent update my account. still wait.... please update my account!

bitlish.com guys please update my account with my wire transfer. i sent wire transfer before ONE WEEK.
Activity: 2
Here is our latest video about our mobile app – multi cryptocurrency wallet
https://youtu.be/Wq9TYljGa9I

Supports bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), litecoin (LTC), bitcoin gold (BTG, not fully yet), dash (DSH), zcash (ZEC), monero (XMR), doge (XDG), and more are coming.

Get one for your iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1169048089
Or for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitlish.bitlish

I think you guys should first get your act together and then post all this. The video you have shared stops in the middle of presentation. Why would someone share a promotional video on the social media that stops in the middle.

Secondly, I used bitlish for 3 days, last being 26th December. From that day on, it has been constantly throwing random errors. I have raised support ticket and added 4-5 comments but still there is no reply. My support ticket number is 4685 . Its been almost a week and not a single reply. The error says "Sorry, the transaction you requested cannot be performed. Please contact client support for further reference." And, well the client support isn't responding.

In the app, after entering 1000 USD for deposit, the error says "Please enter an amount less than 4000 USD in value." Isn't 1000 less than 4000?

I am attaching screenshots of the errors. Please have a look and resolve this issue asap.

Desktop Error - https://ibb.co/iMj0Gb
App Error - https://ibb.co/ivoVzw

there aent any news....i sent money 25/12/2017, but still you havent update my account. still wait.... please update my account!
Btc withdrawal struck since 2hours please check team i want that btc faster Sad  #57488 i hope today is not holiday process my withdrawal guys Sad
Activity: 1
I did several thousand USD worth of BTC & ETH purchases from bitlish in December. Everything was fine until a few days ago. Bitcoins were not allowed to be withdrawn. I converted them to ethereum but since 3 days I cannot withdraw ethereum from there either. Support tickets are not answered. (request 4880).
great price, but withdrawal process is very slow.

not a good place to buy coins, as you can missed out the right timing.
Pages:
Jump to: