Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ BITLISH. Lowest VISA and MasterCard fees in the world ★ - page 4. (Read 20354 times)

vip
Activity: 573
Merit: 503
hello i sent deposit 3900 eur with wire transfer from turkey. my bank said transfer is ok. but you havent comfirmed yet that deposit. invoice number is 1514186219045429. ı am waiting for your reply. thank you

Your request is being processed now. The support team will get in touch with you asap.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey my litecoin withdrawl is on hold And why is that how much time does it take?

My id-54978

Please help me
Activity: 6
hello i sent deposit 3900 eur with wire transfer from turkey. my bank said transfer is ok. but you havent comfirmed yet that deposit. invoice number is 1514186219045429. ı am waiting for your reply. thank you
vip
Here is our latest video about our mobile app – multi cryptocurrency wallet
https://youtu.be/Wq9TYljGa9I

Supports bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), litecoin (LTC), bitcoin gold (BTG, not fully yet), dash (DSH), zcash (ZEC), monero (XMR), doge (XDG), and more are coming.

Get one for your iPhone – https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1169048089
Or for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitlish.bitlish
vip
Is card deposit available for Worldwide member?

Yes, except the United States of America, Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea-Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Republic of Guinea, Republic of Guinea-Bissau, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Activity: 1
Hi , I Tried To Deposit Many Times Using My Credit Card It Say's Failed , I Think That's A Technical Error Poping Up , and i can't deposit or withdraw any currency (btc eur usd eth ) , i also opened 3 Tickets And Without Answers For 72 Hours And No Response Please Resolve My Issue .Ticket ID 4619 4554 .
ScreenShot https://ibb.co/d5ztUw
Activity: 214
Is card deposit available for Worldwide member?
Activity: 20
The site says BTC withdrawals are delayed for 24 hours. What does that mean? Did anyone try to withdraw BTC recently?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
New card fees came into effect last night.
Deposit – 4.5%, withdraw – 1.5%.
Mind your card operations, please.
why the increase in fees?

At least withdrawal is 1.5%, another alternative for me
vip
New card fees came into effect last night.
Deposit – 4.5%, withdraw – 1.5%.
Mind your card operations, please.
Activity: 21
Oh, you mean like 15hours+ in counting still, right.
Just not good business my friend.

Not happy at all and still waiting...

Have you finally got your eth? For how long?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Have tested this and can say, it doesn't have any hidden fees.
Just 3.5% for card deposit. Which is amazing.
any issue with the website? i cant login
Can a pre-paid card be used to make deposit?
Credit card works well Smiley never trid that
i can confirmed that credit card works in deposit, but not debit card
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
We have to inform you that due to a recent changes in VISA money transfer policies withdrawals to VISA cards will be unavailable for some time. As far as we know, the issue concerned most (if not all) cryptocurrency industry on the market. We are working closely with our partners in order to comply new VISA requirements. This may hopefully take a month or two, and depends not only on a technology but also a business procedures matters.

We will notify you about VISA withdrawals getting back as soon as it happens.

Meanwhile let us recommend you to use withdrawals to your MasterCard cards instead.

With best regards,
Bitlish team.

Thanks for this information, do you happen to have an article explaining the changes with Visa?
vip
We have to inform you that due to a recent changes in VISA money transfer policies withdrawals to VISA cards will be unavailable for some time. As far as we know, the issue concerned most (if not all) cryptocurrency industry on the market. We are working closely with our partners in order to comply new VISA requirements. This may hopefully take a month or two, and depends not only on a technology but also a business procedures matters.

We will notify you about VISA withdrawals getting back as soon as it happens.

Meanwhile let us recommend you to use withdrawals to your MasterCard cards instead.

With best regards,
Bitlish team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
When will stop-loss or even better, trailing stop-loss be implemented? Also, the spread between buyers and sellers are way too high for your exchange. It's more profitable to pay higher commission and buy at a favorable rate at other exchange.

wait that's too long never took more then 7hours for me yesterday btc withdrawal was instant Smiley better u hit them on twitter and raise support ticket
Activity: 4

BITLISH WILL ONLY WASTE YOUR TIME

Fellow investors/Traders would you consider 6 hours+ waiting time resonable for a fully paid ETH transaction to still not be visible towards your wallet as good business; NO!!! ; THINK TWICE!!!

I WILL REMOVE ONCE I RECIEVE MY ETH WITHOUT ANY VOLITILITY LOSS IN PRICE!!!!
It's clearly mentioned in withdrawal option when u click on withdrawal it says ur withdrawal will b proccessed within few minutes are can take hours .
Pages:
Jump to: