Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN announces Antpool - page 6. (Read 382740 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
they started paying me on 1am and every day they send late payment from the previous day untill now i get paid on 9 am
http://prntscr.com/hzfrpa
Activity: 19
January 08, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
Just to confirm, dead here too since yesterday.  Tried all 3 ports listed for Antpool and no good.  Showing "Socket connect failed: Connection refused" here but I can mine on other pools just fine.  3 emails in to 3 different addresses at Bitmain and only an autoreply saying volume is high and it might take a while.
Try mining at a pool where they'll actually help you out (and pay you more) Smiley
btw  "Socket connect failed: Connection refused"  is not a sign that a pool is down.......give your miner more time to run up.   My D3 is up within 3 minutes but my S-9 takes about 8-11 to get connected.....and you are right antpool is down.  I moved to slush.
January 08, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
Antpool port 3333, 443 and 25 are all dead for 3 days so far. Any idea?
go to another pool.......I contacted antpool on facebook.  Told me to use only one stratum at a time and leave the other two empty.....Im now on slushpool
January 08, 2018, 10:23:40 PM
has anyone experienced having their one antminer s9 alive in port 3333 in status page, and the other antminer s9 dead in all ports.... it always happens even though they both share the same internet connection and same router... is it because there is a problem with antpool's accomodation of workers?
my first antminer has a worker name of xxxx.1   and the other has worker name of xxxx.3, can anybody help me with this?  or should i set both miners to worker name xxxx.1?
I had the same problem.  I'm new to mining so i went to antpool because it was easy.  After a week my s-9 would stop hashing because all 3 pool went down.  Second week only one pool was up at a time then all went down and my s-9 was idle for a day.  I'm now on slushpool but it took a while to get my first payout. Cant say much except slushpoool has a nice gui.......i'm still looking for the most profitable pool
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
January 08, 2018, 06:13:24 PM
https://poolprofit.io/en/

^I'm just going to leave this right here^ ....*slowly walks away*.

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
January 07, 2018, 06:24:08 AM
just tried pointing at antpool... getting two or three out of three strat addr down, so i guess they are having problems.
glad it isnt ourequip.

Thanks for confirming that.
My experience is ports 3333 and 443 are always dead. Port 25 sometimes works.

It makes antpool impossible to recommend.

that and the fact they are stealing a 3rd of your income??

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
January 07, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
just tried pointing at antpool... getting two or three out of three strat addr down, so i guess they are having problems.
glad it isnt ourequip.

that and the fact they are stealing a 3rd of your income??
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
January 06, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

Only mentally ill defective morons would mine at antpool or btc.com

Yet the top two stay at 45 to 50% of world hash rate.

Oh some may be sane mining with the top two the ones planing to kill off btc and replace it with bch/bcc

Preach on brother! If robbing foolish miners of their tx fees was the only thing that Antpool is guilty of I don't think many people would have such a hate for them, but the fact that they are actively working to subvert BTC has rightfully earned the hate and scorn heaped upon them. It bothers me that so many of these foolish miners continue to support them with their hashrate. By voting with their hashrate they are essentially working against the greater good of the BTC community. The sad part of all this is that 90% of miners care 100% more about money than principles.  Undecided Cry

Anyways, cathartic rant over. Had to get that off my chest!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 06:46:24 PM
Thank you information, I`ll stay away from Antpool. will set up my first antminer next week, hope all ok  Cheesy
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
January 06, 2018, 05:08:58 PM
Get the fuck out of this shithole pool?
Activity: 3
January 06, 2018, 03:49:29 PM
Activity: 10
January 05, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
Setting my BCH workers to PPLNS from PPS is not working on Antpool

I have tried to set my two BCH workers (one S9 and one S7) from PPS+ method to PPLNS, but it has not changed, it is not possible.  (under settings -> payment section)
I have tried to switch back and again to PPLNS several times, but it is not working - on the earnings page I can still see entries under the PPS+ method.
However in the past I could switch to PPLNS.

how can I switch?
thank you in advance, Smiley

Edit button, use drop down to change payment type then click Save button. Works for me.

Thank you, I did that already several time, but still stuck on PPS.
Are u sure that u are on really PPLNS? I f u check the earnings and the PPLNS history, the most recent ons are listed there?
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
glad it isnt ourequip.

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I have tried to set my two BCH workers (one S9 and one S7) from PPS+ method to PPLNS, but it has not changed, it is not possible.  (under settings -> payment section)
I have tried to switch back and again to PPLNS several times, but it is not working - on the earnings page I can still see entries under the PPS+ method.

how can I switch?

Edit button, use drop down to change payment type then click Save button. Works for me.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
does anyone know how payouts work on antpool?
i tried to mine bch with one machine and i have 0.022bch but no payout to my wallet. is there a treshold for bch payouts?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
January 04, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
I just moved my rigs over to Antpool. But my daily payouts change all the time. very inconsistent. Anyone else the same?

why would you do that? can you not read? ugh..

everyone should abandon this pool.. they are taking your profits by keeping the miners fees.. these fees most of the time have been adding up to 6 to 12 EXTRA btc per block..

they are robbing you guys and you are letting them..

I get that some collect the transaction fees, but also dont have a pool fee. I was just curious as to what everyone felt the most consistent btc pool was.

viabtc  using pps+    is the most consistent   but   not all tx fees feed back  to the miner.

doing ½  them and ½ of pool that pays all tx fees  back to the miners is a good compromise

you get  75% of tx fees and  decent consistent payouts.

I do viabtc and  mmpool  I was doing 50% on each  but I  just Lost 2 boards on my s-9's

So I am now doing 32 th on viabtc and 12th on mmpool

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
January 04, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
If you must have steady payout.

Use viabtc. Mine btc. Use pps+

Put 1/2 your hash with that.

And then pick

Kano
Mmpool
Bravo-mining
Slush
Ck solo
Ck plns

Any of them pay full tx id.
And viabtc.com pays 1/2 the tx fee.

So 50-50 means 75% of tx fees go to you

And viabtc is pps+. So variance is greatly reduced.

Only mentally ill defective morons would mine at antpool or btc.com

Yet the top two stay at 45 to 50% of world hash rate.

Oh some may be sane mining with the top two the ones planing to kill off btc and replace it with bch/bcc
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
January 03, 2018, 09:53:34 PM
I just moved my rigs over to Antpool. But my daily payouts change all the time. very inconsistent. Anyone else the same?

everyone should abandon this pool.. they are extorting your profits by keeping the miners fees.. these fees most of the time have been adding up to 6 to 12 EXTRA btc per block..

A large % of miners are "OMG MONEY" but no brains.
It's been that way for a very long time and wont be changing.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
January 03, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

everyone should abandon this pool.. they are taking your profits by keeping the miners fees.. these fees most of the time have been adding up to 6 to 12 EXTRA btc per block..

Activity: 10
January 02, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

how can I switch?
Pages:
Jump to: