Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMAIN has horrible customer service - page 2. (Read 3261 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 29, 2014, 06:45:52 PM
It has been in customs for 2 weeks(and counting) + 32%tax on a super inflated invoice they attached to the package. I bought the items with Bitcoin not Dollar nor any other government currency. They tacked on a ridiculous Dollar amount to an invoice and left me out to dry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 29, 2014, 04:24:28 PM
What should they write?  Chocolate Chip Cookies?

This has been discussed at length on the forum.  Bitmain is doing what they are required to.  Please stop blaming them for the shitty import rules of your godforsaken Country.

Computer parts.

Which is accurate.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2014, 04:20:10 PM
What should they write?  Chocolate Chip Cookies?

This has been discussed at length on the forum.  Bitmain is doing what they are required to.  Please stop blaming them for the shitty import rules of your godforsaken Country.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 29, 2014, 04:02:15 PM
Had problems too.

These retards wrote ''Bitcoin miner'' in the description.

Customs held the damn things for 2 weeks.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
September 29, 2014, 03:27:07 PM
What a horrible experience I am having with BITMAIN.

Because of their error I will have to pay a 32% tax to get my packages out of customs.

Every time I contact them all they do is brush off my concerns and questions. Customs has been trying to contact them for 14 days to clear up the situation and they offer no assistance.
All they do is respond by saying it is my problem to deal with.

Buyers beware. Don't expect any customer service/help after they have received your coin.
BITMAINTECH - What a ripoff!

what is your location
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 29, 2014, 12:49:10 PM
What a horrible experience I am having with BITMAIN.

Because of their error I will have to pay a 32% tax to get my packages out of customs.

Every time I contact them all they do is brush off my concerns and questions. Customs has been trying to contact them for 14 days to clear up the situation and they offer no assistance.
All they do is respond by saying it is my problem to deal with.

Buyers beware. Don't expect any customer service/help after they have received your coin.
BITMAINTECH - What a ripoff!
Pages:
Jump to: