Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner - page 13. (Read 16292 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
someone have received payments in huoboi from antpool?

Rule of thumb buddy. Dont use exchanges for mining payments.

i also have bytom wallet but the ardess begins by ... bm1q34hy...?  i thought antpool only only sends payments to ERC20 adress.

Antpool send payement for 2 wallet erc20 and bytes wallet . but have pending payement for erc20,

Reconfiguration of BTM Wallet Address in Antpool
2018-05-17 04:34:33 From: AntPool
Dear users,

Since some exchange platforms will stop support top up of BTM ERC tokens, it is possible that some users’ BTM address in AntPool may be deactivated. It is difficult for us to judge whether users’ wallet address is still reachable. Thus, to ensure the safety of user's funds, AntPool clears all users' BTM wallet address in "Settings" and cancel all “Paying” status payments.

AntPool plans to make BTM payments at 3pm (Beijing time) on May 18th, 2018. If you wish to receive payouts, please reconfigure new wallet address ASAP. If you do not want to withdraw BTMs, you can just keep wallet address empty.

Note: Antpool can support both ERC20 token address and BTM address now, before you set up your BTM wallet address, please confirm with your wallet platform the validity of the wallet address. If you set wrong or invalid wallet address, your earnings will be lost and can’t be recovered!

Thanks for your support and understanding!

AntPool

May 16th , 2018
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

i also have bytom wallet but the ardess begins by ... bm1q34hy...?  i thought antpool only only sends payments to ERC20 adress.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
For you folks who replaced your fans, be aware that with the new firmware that increases hash-rate, the chip temperature will also increase.  Might wanna keep any eye to ensure you're getting adequate cooling.

Can confirm utilization increases in my end were less than 75W on two B3s @240V.
(Using one AWP for two miners)

SP120 LEDs still doing the job at 52C in a 25C room.

Wat was the total watts used per miner?

363 watts right now. Was at 338 before the update.
Keep in mind I’ve completed a fan swap. Those stock fans pull about 1.6-1.8A each.
The consumer grade fans only pull .25A. So I’m cutting a bit off the wall there.

Something to think about. From a regulatory standpoint, Bitmain can only really increase power consumption +-10% before running into compliance issues. Especially without warning consumers about an increase outside of the known envelope. The “changelog” for these updates were vague at best.

Wat fans are those and wat rpm do they spin at?? U are saying the stock fans used 160-180watts? That cant be right...

Well, at least now we dont have to worry about GPU at all even if their rates improve I would think Smiley

Activity: 54

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Has anyone received a payment from Antpool yet?

My "Payment History" shows 4 payments on "2018-05-18" and the status for each of the 4 shows "Paying".

Just curious if everyone else is the same.

(I'm currently mining on uupool since they are successfully paying out to a wallet each day)

Same Here.

I received 1 payment from Antpool - and of course, it was the smallest payment. I think they may have done it to test to ensure payment go out. I did receive that one payment yesterday but 11 other payments are stuck "Paying".
All are set to the BM address that I received the one payment at.

Same here, but me personally is not worried about that. I mean Antpool is a name when it comes to pools.
Enough you do not want to exchange them immediatly and you are fine soon or late.
Activity: 207
Merit: 112
For you folks who replaced your fans, be aware that with the new firmware that increases hash-rate, the chip temperature will also increase.  Might wanna keep any eye to ensure you're getting adequate cooling.

Can confirm utilization increases in my end were less than 75W on two B3s @240V.

363 watts right now. Was at 338 before the update.
Keep in mind I’ve completed a fan swap. Those stock fans pull about 1.6-1.8A each.
The consumer grade fans only pull .25A. So I’m cutting a bit off the wall there.

Something to think about. From a regulatory standpoint, Bitmain can only really increase power consumption +-10% before running into compliance issues. Especially without warning consumers about an increase outside of the known envelope. The “changelog” for these updates were vague at best.
Activity: 10

My "Payment History" shows 4 payments on "2018-05-18" and the status for each of the 4 shows "Paying".

(I'm currently mining on uupool since they are successfully paying out to a wallet each day)

Same Here.

I received 1 payment from Antpool - and of course, it was the smallest payment. I think they may have done it to test to ensure payment go out. I did receive that one payment yesterday but 11 other payments are stuck "Paying".

Same for me, i think so too.
Activity: 57
Merit: 5

Same Here.

Activity: 9

For you folks who replaced your fans, be aware that with the new firmware that increases hash-rate, the chip temperature will also increase.  Might wanna keep any eye to ensure you're getting adequate cooling.

This is exactly why fans should not be replaced in the first place. Get those quiet box instead if u dont have a noisy place to put it.
Activity: 11
Anyone else notice this 3rd light blinking after the update? I recall it being solid before I did the update and I'm not sure what it means.

http://i64.tinypic.com/v6jj21.jpg
Activity: 25
Just thinking ... when you consider Bitmain could propably have shaved 10-15USD of their production cost per unit (x3000 units?) by not using 2pcs high RPM fans but using some other cheaper fans, and they can now add 30% hashrate with a firmware update .... makes me think the B3 has a lot more hashing potential than currently announced.

I also noticed in one of the first B3 youtube demos how high the utility rate was on the status page ... utility rate as in how effective the miner works (miner status page, top middle). My B3 utility rate before the firmware upgrade was 0.9 or so, now it is at 1,13 ... the youtube move showed 9,7 if I recall well (https://youtu.be/aavqAi--Z7k @5:05)

So I think the B3 hardware can hash a lot more than what Bitmain is allow us to hash currently, if my assumptions are correct, they have a lot of control over all parameters that determine difficulty, network hashrate and as such the price ...
The miner doesnt get any further than the "startup" fase. Fans running slow and i think the miner does not get online. Therefore i cant find the ip.. any tips/tricks?

Try resetting - https://enforum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/3957

yep, this should be the next step. Take a pin or needle and hold it as long into the "Reset-Button/Hole" (without much force!) until you hear the beep and see the red light. This should reset the Miner to factory settings. However, in case you have disrupted the upgrade process with unplugging it i'am not sure if this might be enough.... Hope so. Let us kow what happened and how things worked out.
Activity: 207
Merit: 112

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The miner doesnt get any further than the "startup" fase. Fans running slow and i think the miner does not get online. Therefore i cant find the ip.. any tips/tricks?

Try resetting - https://enforum.bitmain.com/bbs/topics/3957
Activity: 11
Activity: 9
I can't open the file to upgrade the miner. What kind of software do you use to open it?

You don't need to open it. Go to your miner's Upgrade page, Image, Choose File, Flash image:

https://i.snag.gy/Nx7iSP.jpg

Thank You!

But I guess I fucked up, did the upgrade first instead of the update. Now i can't acces the miner via IP anymore because it doesnt start up.. how can i fix this?

That's the correct way to do it. There shouldn't be an issue unless you manually unplugged your miner while it was upgrading. Your IP address might've changed. Use an IP address scanner to find all devices on your network or use you router UI to find your antminer IP address.
Thank you guys for the quick response. I did unplug it but it was after 10 minutes.. i was worried the miner was hashing without the fans running at full speed and therefore getting to warm.
Should i just plug it in again and wait?

The miner should've fully rebooted after 10 minutes. Try starting up your miner and checking if your miner's ip address changed. Use your router page to locate the new ip address.
Glad it worked.

Still waiting for my merit point  Grin

Actually you got one from me as soon as i saw the post some hours ago ... Seriously by the way!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: