Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner - page 24. (Read 16293 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If you use antpool, now you must use ERC20 token address(Not bytom main net address).
Activity: 16
Can someone tell me if Antminer B3 is still a good choice for the next few months?

I'm between 3 options:

Two Baikal BK-B for $ 2700
One Baikal BK-X for $ 2700
One Bitman B3 for $ 2350

Thanks.
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
If we know the network difficulty is 160,077,945, how can we calculate how much BTM can be mined per day by 780h/s?
Activity: 10
Hello,

did someone make the fan control working?

The "old" method doesn t seems to work.

Thanks.

No at the time, no idea. Help need it.
Activity: 28
Hello,

did someone make the fan control working?

The "old" method doesn t seems to work.

Thanks.
Activity: 6
Hi,

Just received the B3 can you help me to configure it please.
Where did you create your wallet?

Thanks,
bytom.io
How could you buy this miner without knowing about it Huh
just give it to me Wink
Activity: 10
So... we mined from Antpool and from UUPool, Which one is real Bytom? I got lost here.
They go to different adresses, which one Is better to mine? Any one?

As I understand it, the UUpool mining is Bytom mainnet and can only go to the Bytom official wallet address (bm....) for which there is no exchange yet so you're stuck hodling them. 

Mining at Antpool is the Bytom ERC20 token (ethereum?) and can go to any 0x....wallet address for which there are several exchanges/wallets available.  Coinex, GateIO, Eidoo, etc.

So, if i mine at Antpool with Bytom official wallet it's Ok too? or must i Change the pool?
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Anyone know if withdrawal from antpool works to the cryptopia bytem wallet address?

In general exchanges do not encourage mining rewards to be paid to them.

I was wrong about Batch 2 being shipped and I'm assuming others jumped to conclusions like I did.. The email we're all getting is a Batch 1 resend with the new price AFTER refund. They resent the invoice. Can anyone confirm that Batch 2 has been shipped?

I received my B1 about 30 mins ago, no shipping confirmation for my B2 yet.

Can u type out batch 1 instead of renaming the miner lol

There you go, lol

I received my batch 1 B3 about 40 mins ago, no shipping confirmation for my batch 2 B3 order yet. Note, both of my batch 1 B3s started hashing right away and showed up on antpool Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Anyone know if withdrawal from antpool works to the cryptopia bytem wallet address?

In general exchanges do not encourage mining rewards to be paid to them.

I was wrong about Batch 2 being shipped and I'm assuming others jumped to conclusions like I did.. The email we're all getting is a Batch 1 resend with the new price AFTER refund. They resent the invoice. Can anyone confirm that Batch 2 has been shipped?

Can u type out batch 1 instead of renaming the miner lol
Activity: 895
Merit: 504

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

Oh I see. Cmon, it should be 11th May onwards. The first batch guys did pay more. It is already bad enough we got a 2nd batch appear so fast lol.
Activity: 32
So... we mined from Antpool and from UUPool, Which one is real Bytom? I got lost here.
They go to different adresses, which one Is better to mine? Any one?
Activity: 27
Activity: 32
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
Batch 2 have already started shipping :-D

Are u sure? Isnt it supposed to be 11th May onwards?

Just got tracking for batch 2
Activity: 27
I just got my notification for shipment of 2nd batch

Are u sure? Isnt it supposed to be 11th May onwards?
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
Hmm not so good at the moment. I mined for 5 hours so far and roughly estimate 150 bytom per day now. It is going down fast.
Pages:
Jump to: